Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,585 members, 7,801,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Help Him To Stand On His Feet. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Him To Stand On His Feet. (494 Views)

Hacks For Dealing With Smelly Feet / DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet / How To Get Rid Of Smelly Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Him To Stand On His Feet. by edrys(m): 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
I don't know if this is the right thing to do, but I wish somehow I could help this little boy to walk on his feet ( I strongly believe he can walk if remedial action or corrective surgery is carried out). I am in no way related to him, it just happened that I can't get my mind of him. I don't know the name of his ailment/deformity, all I know is that both his feet are curved in. I am imploring anyone who knows someone who can help him or has the resources to help this little boy (he could be our messi and c.ronaldo of tomorrow) to come to his aid.
I would love anyone who stays around biaduo street, off keffi road, Obalende to check him out. His mum is a sales/errand girl inside the old secretariat at the end of biaduo street.
I'm not related to him in any way, If encourage I could talk to his mum to get his picture for upload. I am doing this as a symphatiser and as the only help I can render and maybe somebody can touch his life and his future positively.
Re: Help Him To Stand On His Feet. by Davoskid12: 1:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
Visits this blog to get some amazing health tips and advice, this site really helps a lot...
http://drhealthologys..com.ng/?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Combating Obesity With The Mediterranean Diet / Hiccups: How To Stop It / Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.