Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

They Don't Care About Us!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Don't Care About Us!!! (627 Views)

Okorocha: If They Call Me 'Okoroawusa', I Don't Care / Dele Momodu: "I Don't Care If All Buhari's Appointments Come From Daura" / Treasury Looters Should Rot In Jail They Don't Deserve Bail- Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Don't Care About Us!!! by sanandreas(m): 1:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
There are number of daunting issues which are to be confronted if we are to progress as a nation. Each must be addressed thoroughly and energetically. We the commoners should re-examine factors dictating our preferences as followers and electorates so as to make productive choice. Did you elect him because he is from your tribe or region?
As it stands our future is at risk due to greed, unbalanced power, nepotism and causeless hatred. Is there anything working in Nigeria? This year alone Nigeria have recorded 16 national grid collapse, Job losses on the increase, manufacturers posting losses. Currently Nigeria is practicing Keynesian economics, our currency is tumbling down like a stone from a cliff.
There are no defined certitude anywhere and no shepherding clarity of this government. There have been litany of civil disturbances from NDA, to Fulani herdsmen and so much albatross for the government of the day. I always crave for peace and conflict resolution and not violence. Military incursion cannot solve every problem but would always put the nation at the precipice.
Our politicians are not been sincere to the electorates. You would fund education yet your children study abroad. You would fast track development yet you visit abroad for vacation. The world world would not take Nigeria serious until we begin to develop.
Re: They Don't Care About Us!!! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
They don't care indeed. When one looks at the current government, all we notice is corruption, greed and self enrichment. The government has grown too fat, too slow and too selfish to be a true "people's party". There is no doubt that everyone is in it for themselves. The big men on top have "zombified" the entire country. When you look at the youth, one would conclude that they are the useless batch. Joblessness is now a career, harsh as that truth might be. It is clear that they have all agreed to milk, or should I say sulk the country dry. As a voter, one feels betrayed by the government, be it you voted for this current leadership or not, its the same. They all possess directionless qualities and continue to betray and disappoint.

Truth is, who ever comes to power is bound to misuse the office power to elevate himself and those closely relevant to him. It is still going to worse

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Wife Called Me Dog, Thug, Says Melaye / Disturbing Story Of How Nigerian Police Allegedly Treated Guy Cruelly / PDP Senators Paid Former President Jonathan A Courtesy Visit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.