Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Trending Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Trending Joke (618 Views)

Super Eagle Joke You Can All Relates with. / Joke Of The Week. / Akpors The Thief - Today's Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trending Joke by WhatDoYouMean: 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
I came across this joke online and felt it was necessary to share it with co-Nairalanders; not because of the elements of the joke but because of the embedded moral lesson - Always Pay Attention to Other People's Plight.

The Joke

A plane was about to crash and there were only 4 parachutes in the plane. Meanwhile, there were 5 people in the plane.
:: The first person was Cristiano Ronaldo and he said "I am the best footballer in the world, I can't die now." So, he took one parachute and left.
:: The 2nd who was Aliko Dangote said "I'm the richest man in Africa and I am too young to die." So, he took the 2nd parachute and left.
:: The 3rd person was Muhammadu Buhari and he said "I'm the smartest Head of State who never went to school in the world, so I can't die now; my people still need me." He took 'one' and left.
:: There were 2 persons left in the plane - Goodluck Jonathan and a little school girl. Jonathan said to the little school girl "Take the last parachute and go, I will sacrifice my life for you." The little girl replied and said "No need for that sir. There are 2 parachutes left." Somewhat surprised, Jonathan inquired to know how come there were 2 parachutes left when 3 persons had already gone. The little smiling girl whispered "Buhari took my school bag thinking it was a parachute..." grin grin grin

You know the end of the story...

1 Like

Re: Trending Joke by Christianbente: 4:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
................ This is not a joke
Re: Trending Joke by Qpetz: 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
grin It is funny jor

(1) (Reply)

Another School Of Thought With An Interesting Question. / See 10 Things Nigerians Need For Completion Of Their Home Training / Naija 4 Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.