Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) (52854 Views)

Halima Buhari Called To Bar With No Hijab (Photos) / 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara / Barrister Halima Buhari Visits President Buhari With Her Daughter In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
Fayose be ready!!! Halima is Gearing up to fight you in court
Re: Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) by vedaxcool(m): 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
ify2016:
This one may not even have something upstairs but because of their influence in the society she scales through.

Congrats

wail me a river

5 Likes

Re: Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
ify2016:
This one may not even have something upstairs but because of their influence in the society she scales through.

Congrats
people, she scaled through the higher institution before her father became the president. We need to stop insinuating, be happy for others, your time go come.

10 Likes

Re: Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) by Zico5(m): 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
ify2016:

Congrats
Why are u people like this for goodness sake. She scale through university as well. May God help u o

1 Like

Re: Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) by fkj950ax(m): 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
Adaowerri111:
This is not about beauty, why didn't she visit USA,no one is innocent or a saint in Nigeria, PMB should stop playing the holier than thou ish

US embassy Abuja has issued a statement Aisha Buhari isn't wanted in any US court

4 Likes

Re: Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) by lordizak(m): 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
ify2016:

Congrats

#HATER..

1 Like

Re: Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) by jegz25(m): 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
ify2016:

Congrats
e pain am...

2 Likes

Re: Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
@Halima: congrats and kudos to making your parents proud.

Mrs. Aisha Buhari must be very happy her girl is doing her proud. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) by SHAIBULIAR: 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
mars123:
is it today you are knowing that most of our graduates are half baked? In fact the probability of her having something upstairs is higher than that of you having something upstairs grin
Your mouth baaaaaaaad

1 Like

Re: Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) by SHAIBULIAR: 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
ify2016:

Congrats
you think everyone is like you?using toto to scale through everything

4 Likes

Re: Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) by jegz25(m): 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
[quote author=NextGovernor post=47538524] Thought she graduated from university last week? which time she take go the 1 year law school?

Though don't know how School of Law operate. If I am ignorant about it lemme know. [/q uote]That was Zahra,this 1 is Halima or do u have problem wit comprehending?

1 Like

Re: Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) by 2011HajjWeber(m): 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
Congrat
Re: Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) by hajhud: 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
ify2016:

Congrats
do u mean to tell me she started d law sch. one yar ago.
Re: Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) by jaggabban: 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
NextGovernor:

Ok thanks. Don't even know them becos I don't fuc.k.ing care.
U dnt f*ckin care or u are jealous. Oga u can't help it so live with it. Congrats Miss Buhari

1 Like

Re: Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) by bittertruthz: 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
Adaowerri111:
This is not about beauty, why didn't she visit USA,no one is innocent or a saint in Nigeria, PMB should stop playing the holier than thou ish

you mean she just wake up and go to USA without mission? na wa for una oooo.

5 Likes

Re: Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) by iamauxin(m): 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
Atuluse1:
Congratulations to her. What this simply means is that she failed in her first attempt in law school or she had problems with her bencher form which I doubt. Those been called to the Bar today are the resit student's I. E those who failed the last and previous Bar final. Why am in no position to judge her intellectual prowes, it goes a long way to tell you how strict his father is. I know those whose parents while In law school tried everything possible to see their wards through. Long live Buhari, Nigeria and the council of Legal Education. #thereishope
what's wrong with you....her father can't do anything...this is law school... not politics... try n bribe someone, it will backfire. She has enough money so she doesn't have any need to be called to bar in a hurry.
Re: Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) by davseun2ta(m): 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
ify2016:

Congrats
this shows how average you re in your thinking....!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) by DumDum13656: 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
These Buhari daughters never reach to marry?
Re: Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) by Ntucky: 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
I barely comment here....Chai!!! today I must say....you are just as foolish as ur post ...
todayboy:
They call her to bar without going for nysc
Because her father is a Fulani president

Buhari is not fair to Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) by isaacputi(m): 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
NextGovernor:
Thought she graduated from university last week? which time she take go the 1 year law school?

Though don't know how School of Law operate. If I am ignorant about it lemme know.

It's seems u are having comprehension problem...so you don't know that Zarah is different from Halima?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) by blackpanda: 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
ify2016:

Congrats

Looool grin

Bad bele pipo. See ur raw jealousy

1 Like

Re: Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) by blackpanda: 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
DumDum13656:
These Buhari daughters never reach to marry?

E concern u? Go marry born ya own

1 Like

Re: Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) by bamite(m): 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
NextGovernor:
Thought she graduated from university last week? which time she take go the 1 year law school?

Though don't know how School of Law operate. If I am ignorant about it lemme know.
You need deliverance bro

1 Like

Re: Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) by bremmery: 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
ify2016:

Congrats
Let's mind what we write on this forum. You may have right to write anything but do not abuse. She has been on this journey of attaining this level for years not last year her father became President.

2 Likes

Re: Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) by rhymaholic: 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
Long Live the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Congratulations to her.

1 Like

Re: Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) by shrimati(m): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
mars123:
is it today you are knowing that most of our graduates are half baked? In fact the probability of her having something upstairs is higher than that of you having something upstairs grin
you just made me laugh effortlessly.

2 Likes

Re: Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) by davseun2ta(m): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
Atuluse1:
Congratulations to her. What this simply means is that she failed in her first attempt in law school or she had problems with her bencher form which I doubt. Those been called to the Bar today are the resit student's I. E those who failed the last and previous Bar final. Why am in no position to judge her intellectual prowes, it goes a long way to tell you how strict his father is. I know those whose parents while In law school tried everything possible to see their wards through. Long live Buhari, Nigeria and the council of Legal Education. #thereishope
must you always spread your dirty linen outside?
Must you always display how retarded you are in the Public?... #ReceiveSense
Re: Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) by davseun2ta(m): 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
ify2016:

Congrats
see your life!!! Everything about you looks backwards.... you need help! Trust me.

1 Like

Re: Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

Law school is not like that. Not under this DG.

She actually failed before. This Call is for the resit class.

Long live Olanrewaju Onadeko, the no-nonsense man, not Buhari. He has been in office before Buhari and does not listen to you whether high or low, once your ward fails. He is ready to lose his job than compromise.

Oga leave that talk. We know man the wella. Which kind onadeko, person were dey nack girls there like water. We know girls who didn't know jack but passed. I don't want to join issues with you on his personality or integrity. Let's just leave it here

1 Like

Re: Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
olokeded:
President Buhari's wife,Aisha Buhari was pictured during the Nigerian Law School call to bar ceremony today, her daughter,Halima Buhari was also called to bar.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/07/photos-aisha-buhari-watches-as-law.html

Congratulations!
We thank Almighty God JEHOVAH!
Cheers for your success!

1 Like

Re: Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) by Peterlawson(m): 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
Awesome Dear, congratulations

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria / Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window / Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.