Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

SANDOSKI Bursted!!! Get In Here And Feed Your Eyes & Ears[pics] - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SANDOSKI Bursted!!! Get In Here And Feed Your Eyes & Ears[pics] (19975 Views)

Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished / ****** SANDOSKI********* / A Letter To Sandoski (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: SANDOSKI Bursted!!! Get In Here And Feed Your Eyes & Ears[pics] by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
OK case close.

1 Like

Re: SANDOSKI Bursted!!! Get In Here And Feed Your Eyes & Ears[pics] by NOSURRENDER: 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
ireneony:
tar!!!..
For what! grin
for future wife and husband discussion grin cheesy
Re: SANDOSKI Bursted!!! Get In Here And Feed Your Eyes & Ears[pics] by kinglekan: 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
Smellymouth:
Kossyablaze, you for get your facts right before you make this post na grin

This was what sandoski posted on her Facebook Page months back.

Obviously kossyablaze's friend is a friend /former school mother of sandoski..

The other picture is Sandoski, the same Facebook account..

Kossyablaze, shey you don see am?

Mr Kossyablaze can you now tender an unreserved apology to Sandoski for your obvious attempt at character defamation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SANDOSKI Bursted!!! Get In Here And Feed Your Eyes & Ears[pics] by LordOfNaira: 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin
I trust my Queen.
Re: SANDOSKI Bursted!!! Get In Here And Feed Your Eyes & Ears[pics] by Omoluabi16(m): 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
Adaure4ever can't be a guy.. whenever I behold her posts, I can almost hear a sweet feminine voice in my head reading it out. Ada is a girl jare.. the OP is dead wrong on this.

1 Like

Re: SANDOSKI Bursted!!! Get In Here And Feed Your Eyes & Ears[pics] by kossyablaze(m): 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
HateU2:
CC: kossyablaze, naughtynaughty. Case closed!
Seen...clarified
Re: SANDOSKI Bursted!!! Get In Here And Feed Your Eyes & Ears[pics] by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
fearless15:
sandoski is real phool better get your facts right before coming here to chant like a gorilla on drugs
chaii c my frnd smiley kiss kiss
Re: SANDOSKI Bursted!!! Get In Here And Feed Your Eyes & Ears[pics] by jubrealguy(m): 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
mhisbliss:
nope you can't be fake, I've been observing you so i know you're definitely female
when u catch any impersonator, let us know
Re: SANDOSKI Bursted!!! Get In Here And Feed Your Eyes & Ears[pics] by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
By all means investigate and bring back proof so I can rest! undecided
.....❤
Anyway ronald4lif said he spoke with her on the phone,she's a she.
...........❤Just not showing us her real face.

SMH
Re: SANDOSKI Bursted!!! Get In Here And Feed Your Eyes & Ears[pics] by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
LordofNairaland:

I trust my Queen.
King
Re: SANDOSKI Bursted!!! Get In Here And Feed Your Eyes & Ears[pics] by Smellymouth: 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
kossyablaze:
A bit... Then she gotta change dat dp cuz she's defaming my friend with her utterances her on NL. They aint on same page and my friend is more like an introvert.

Baba, you fvck up joor. cheesy

Go and ask your friend if she went to the same secondary school with Sandoski..

So if BiafraBushBoy na my Senior prefect for Sech sch and we be besties I nor fit use him picx as my DP for Nairaland?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SANDOSKI Bursted!!! Get In Here And Feed Your Eyes & Ears[pics] by mizzbouqui(f): 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
jubrealguy:
U sef, come hia.....u sure say no b d!ck dey under dat gown
Lolsss na big d*ck, you wan see am?
Re: SANDOSKI Bursted!!! Get In Here And Feed Your Eyes & Ears[pics] by mhisbliss(f): 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hehehe nneka was a male hiding behind a female moniker, untill he was busted last year. 99% of male romancelanders sent her/him pms. excluding me though.
lmao cheesy wao i joined nairaland late see drama i wouldn't want to miss for anything in the world
Re: SANDOSKI Bursted!!! Get In Here And Feed Your Eyes & Ears[pics] by kinglekan: 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Show is over! Everybody go back home

Make dem come delete this thread sef
Re: SANDOSKI Bursted!!! Get In Here And Feed Your Eyes & Ears[pics] by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
kossyablaze:
here's the main one...d other was a side kick lol
shocked shocked i see lolz you once doubted my gender too tongue
Re: SANDOSKI Bursted!!! Get In Here And Feed Your Eyes & Ears[pics] by jubrealguy(m): 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
Smellymouth:

Sandoski, I know this is breach of your privacy, but I need to clarify issues before the insults starts coming..

Kossyablaze, are you satisfied?
Babaly......u don try, Sandoski would be so proud of you

4 Likes

Re: SANDOSKI Bursted!!! Get In Here And Feed Your Eyes & Ears[pics] by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

SMH
SHM right back undecided
Re: SANDOSKI Bursted!!! Get In Here And Feed Your Eyes & Ears[pics] by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
LuveU2:
grin
How can u fall for someone uve not seen physically. I will never understand e-love lipsrsealed

lol it was not e-love o. i only believed she was a girl b4 he got busted. lol i cant fall in love online na. chai!! tufiakwa!! god4bid. wat happen to ladies that i see physically everyday. so i will leave them and b falling in love online? lol it sounds crazy and stvpid.

1 Like

Re: SANDOSKI Bursted!!! Get In Here And Feed Your Eyes & Ears[pics] by SmellingAnus(m): 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
kossyablaze:
Seen...clarified
render public apology ... Open thread and apologize

1 Like

Re: SANDOSKI Bursted!!! Get In Here And Feed Your Eyes & Ears[pics] by mhisbliss(f): 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
jubrealguy:
when u catch any impersonator, let us know
how would i know am not a cop
Re: SANDOSKI Bursted!!! Get In Here And Feed Your Eyes & Ears[pics] by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
Well there's overwhelming proof on this one...
Sandoksi is a catfish . But I think she's a female using another girl's picture as hers.
STFUareyouG0d:
Actually, he flopped! Like real flop

From the list of girls he mentioned as dudes, I can confidently confirm atleast 4 of them as females
Re: SANDOSKI Bursted!!! Get In Here And Feed Your Eyes & Ears[pics] by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
kinglekan:

Make dem come delete this thread sef
With immediate effect. And op must tender an apology
Re: SANDOSKI Bursted!!! Get In Here And Feed Your Eyes & Ears[pics] by firstking01(m): 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
Romanceland home of drama.
Re: SANDOSKI Bursted!!! Get In Here And Feed Your Eyes & Ears[pics] by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
Smellymouth:

Baba, you fvck up joor. cheesy

Go and ask your friend if she went to the same secondary school with Sandoski..

So if BiafraBushBoy na my Senior prefect for Sech sch and we be besties I nor fit use him picx as my DP for Nairaland?

Which one be IF??

You wan make i kneel you down for here??

I be your senior prefect for grammar school cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: SANDOSKI Bursted!!! Get In Here And Feed Your Eyes & Ears[pics] by jubrealguy(m): 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Lolsss na big d*ck, you wan see am?
ewoo orisa......me no dey see that kind thing, go show Smellymouth, na him dey confirm all this kind thing
Re: SANDOSKI Bursted!!! Get In Here And Feed Your Eyes & Ears[pics] by kossyablaze(m): 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Actually, he flopped! Like real flop

From the list of girls he mentioned as dudes, I can confidently confirm atleast 4 of them as females
coolie
Re: SANDOSKI Bursted!!! Get In Here And Feed Your Eyes & Ears[pics] by kinglekan: 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
kossyablaze:
A bit... Then she gotta change dat dp cuz she's defaming my friend with her utterances her on NL. They aint on same page and my friend is more like an introvert.

For your mind now you don talk wetin make sense? undecided

You goof, instead make u apologize u dey yarn packs!

4 Likes

Re: SANDOSKI Bursted!!! Get In Here And Feed Your Eyes & Ears[pics] by mhisbliss(f): 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
ireneony:

Take time.
you mind following me back?
Re: SANDOSKI Bursted!!! Get In Here And Feed Your Eyes & Ears[pics] by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
[b]Thanks Smellymouth for getting us out of this mess. You are indeed a friend. Sandoski, don't let anything on this thread affect you girl. We will talk on the other side. You have even cleared yourself by posting your real pic on th white and black thread. We love youu so mucho girl. For your information guys, i'm a lady together with the bestie naughtynaughty but we deserve our privacy and that's why we did not upload on pix on NL bcox of ish like this. Thank God, we don't even reply pms bcox of dramas like this. We are just catching fun. Let anybody come up and say we don ask money from him to coman visit him. I have four offline friends and they can testify to it(we don't even need to explain ourselves). And other 'ladies' talking thrash, better stay away from NL dramas or na ur nude pix u go see next.Cc Smellymouth, thanks bro. Loff u plenty. Stfuareug0d, I see ya work. My mature guy. Loff u. Lof u
Naughtynaughty and sandoski, United we stand girls. I love you girls
Fearless15.
[/b]

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SANDOSKI Bursted!!! Get In Here And Feed Your Eyes & Ears[pics] by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
Fabulocity:
Well there's overwhelming proof on this one...
Sandoksi is a catfish . But I think she's a female using another girl's picture as hers.
you don't understand what catfish is. Do you? I could put up my friend's picture as dp. It doesn't change nothing. It becomes catfish when I claim to be him

Anyways, I don't wanna be drawn into this. It's none of my business

I've been entertained enough grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SANDOSKI Bursted!!! Get In Here And Feed Your Eyes & Ears[pics] by kinglekan: 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
With immediate effect. And op must tender an apology

Gbam!!

1 Like

Re: SANDOSKI Bursted!!! Get In Here And Feed Your Eyes & Ears[pics] by IamLEGEND1: 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
I'm seeing tinz! cheesy
Since the time I been dey crush on quiinnbee & dem come reveal am as male. na him I just weak.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

30 Biblical Rules For husbands On Wives / This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO) / Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.