Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Please Tell Me Why This Guy Killed His Beautiful Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Tell Me Why This Guy Killed His Beautiful Wife (5545 Views)

A Nairalander, Hon. Ifeanyi Aniagoh, Marries His Beautiful Wife In Ebonyi State / Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. / Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Tell Me Why This Guy Killed His Beautiful Wife by Ugoeze2016: 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
This woman's husband took picture of his beautiful wife before he left for work. While he was in his office he kept looking at the picture, he noticed something and went straight home and shot his wife. Can you tell why he went home to kill his wife? The answer is in the picture.

Been trying to figure out why the guy killed her, abeg show me for the picture.

Re: Please Tell Me Why This Guy Killed His Beautiful Wife by oginga: 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
The wife cheated on him.

I can see a person of colour peeping his left eyes out from the edge of the playing field.

Just my opinion.

(1) (Reply)

What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? / Girls Do You,always View Guys Dic*,like We Do@your Back Side/tits. / See The Dirty Ass Of This Slay Queen.....stinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.