Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back (37422 Views)

Check This Tweet By Tinubu's TVC Attacking Buhari / Aishat Alubankudi Called A "Sex Worker" Over Her Throwback Photo / 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by omenka(m): 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
Tinubu called you a dog and no one else but ONLY heard it- I bet she whispered it into your dirty ears then.

Jagaban should use every single political asset he has to deal decisively with this charlatan so he learns how not to disrespect women generally- be they Remi or Oduah.
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by idensko(m): 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
goonsmi:

Show us the picture of your big frog of a mother or you crawl back to your cave with tail behind you.

Remi is a role model of high repute unlike your thuggish Dino and the big frog you call human beings.

Neither ThugDino nor your big frog can measure up to her achievement

U simply didn't understand the adage.

Pls crawl back 2 ur swaste brown roofs jhoor.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by bkool7(m): 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
ndcide:
Any truthful person will not condemn Dino. I can assure you that Remi Tinubu will not try that nonsense next time.

Can she talk to her husband like that. I just saw one comedian of an analyst on TVC news talking rubbish.

lemme get you straight
if a lady insulted you you'll also insult her back and threaten to rape and impregnate her na?
ok. now i get u
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by idensko(m): 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
omenka:
Tinubu called you a dog and no one else but ONLY heard it- I bet she whispered it into your dirty ears then.

Jagaban should use every single political asset he has to deal decisively with this charlatan so he learns how not to disrespect women generally- be they Remi or Oduah.

Re u 4rm dis world at all?

U should hide urself in shame.

U sounded as if u don't know what is being played out here.

Witnesses ignored that she called him a Dog and thug first,

But remembered that he threatened 2 impregnate her.

This is exactly what we re talking about, Feminism!!!!!

A woman Slaps u, everybody will praise her 4 being bold, slaps her back and dey throw dre feminism right in ur face

Oga wake up.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by idensko(m): 7:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
bkool7:

lemme get you straight
if a lady insulted you you'll also insult her back and threaten to rape and impregnate her na?
ok. now i get u

No when a woman insults u.

Clap for her and give her an award.

Abeg clear road Jare.

A typical Yoruba Man is a wife beater

Why re they playing dis stupid feminism card now.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by Almaiga: 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
Before nko? Calling you a THUG is an understatement. If i were to describe you, i'll use hasher words that'll best describe you. cool cool
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by AntiWailer: 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
The youths of this country are solidly behind you. keep up the good work sire

After u smoke ur weed u start seeing urself as if u are plenty.

Which youths ?

Dino even claimed he fought for our democracy .. grin grin

I don suffer.
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
She must have made an understatement.

You are worse than a rabid dog.

You should be put down before you bite somebody.
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by EROMS38(m): 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
idensko:
I hv kept mi calm since this assault thing started,

But what in hell those Remi tinubu think she is?

U insult the man nd he pays u back in ur own coin and pple just started playn this feminism card.

D only problems I hv wit Dino

is offering to bleep a bonga fish.

WTF! If u won chop frog, chop d big one Jare,

not d bony type. Imagine bleeping smelly dried stretch marks Remi tinubu p$$$$y

It will be like robbing ur thing against a barbed wire.

Tufiakwa.
grin baddo

1 Like

Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by foladara777(m): 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
idensko:

U insult the man nd he pays u back in ur own coin and pple just started playn this feminism card.

Tufiakwa.
This is d most stupid comment I have read today... U nid psychiatric help urgently

1 Like

Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by Spells(m): 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
Can you imagine how our supposed honourable senators exchange abusive words to each other....these is To show u how messed up our country men r.

1 Like

Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by EROMS38(m): 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
Am with Dino on dis.
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by vicstar(m): 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
• • • • • They never fail to impress lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
Like I was saying...
Dino, but no be lie nah... grin grin grin grin

Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by greggng: 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
TEYA:
Because she called you a dog you started nursing the ambition of raping and impregnating her shay? Tinubu placed you in the national assembly and the best way you could think of paying him is by nursing the ambition of raping his wife. angry Continue. Thunder wey go fire you don book flight dey come, na 2019 e go land!

You were making sense until u introduced the aspect were tinubu brought him to the Senate. Dino fouight his way to the top stop misleading Nigerians we know those he helped

3 Likes

Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by bonechamberlain(m): 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
grin grin... una no go kill person
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by jordinsparkles(f): 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dis fools can disgrace somebody...haba!!! Two grown ups behaving like sissy's
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
Did Dino say character assassination? Somebody please tell Dino, you can't assassinate character that doesn't exist

3 Likes

Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by chigoizie7(m): 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
TEYA:
Because she called you a dog you started nursing the ambition of raping and impregnating her shay? Tinubu placed you in the national assembly and the best way you could think of paying him is by nursing the ambition of raping his wife. angry Continue. Thunder wey go fire you don book flight dey come, na 2019 e go land!

I am sorry to say this, but remi calling him a dog means she knew what and how dogs behaves
Dino replied her well, for being termed a dog, he just told her what a dog will do to her, we all know why men are called dogs right?
In case u have forgotten, dogs ucks any biiiitch he sees and subsequently impregnates the biiitch.

And what does thugs do? Well, thugs are known for beating people up. He also told her that he will use that thug thing on her simple.

Whatever dinosaur said to remi, remi asked for it.

In my own opinion, I think she deserved it.

U will be 1st to beat someone and also the 1st to cry fowl.

Rubbish

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by Myself2(m): 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
TEYA:

Sharrap dia.
Nutin dey happen.Dino kajad like dat.
Remi too dey run her mouth,unfortunately for her,this time around she was paid back in her own coin when she called another man a dog and a thug.What is good for the goose,is good for the gander

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by sinistermind(m): 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
Abeg make una quit the feminism crap... we all have different temperament. You just don't rise up to insult everyman. The way Mr. A responds to an insult might differ from Mr. B. Dino reacted at the derogatory statement directed at him and he's being crucified. So men should respect women while women should disrespect men... what happened to mutual respect. Or maybe if Dino had said dis to Stella Oduah, some people wouldn't come to crucify him on social media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by rasco2000me: 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
BABA JAGABAN IT PAIN ME IF U DO NOT TEACH THIS IDIOT AND UNTAMED LAW MAKER A LESSON T

O STAND AS WARNIN SIGNAL TO OTHER FOOL LIKE HIM,BABA PLS REMOVE THIS MUMU BOY,GOD WE HELP U,
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by rasco2000me: 7:55pm On Jul 14, 2016
BABA JAGABAN IT PAIN ME IF U DO NOT TEACH THIS IDIOT AND UNTAMED LAW MAKER A LESSON T-Mobile

O
STAND AS WARNIN SIGNAL TO OTHER FOOL LIKE HIM,BABA PLS REMOVE THIS MUMU BOY,GOD WE HELP U,
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by jide219(m): 7:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
omolami:
If i were Melaye i would have called Remi a prostitute with ready made thug customer named bola. That is disrespectful she did similar thing to Saraki when he was voted senate president against hers and husband wish. i wonder where Ahmed met her. She must first apologise to Melaye. Ok now
she should apologize to who?
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by Larryfest(m): 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
"The democrazy he fought for is what Nigerians are now enjoying" Hmm....abeg who dey enyoy this democrazy pass Nigerians or senators Useless elders making fool of themselves just because of there own pockets..

2 Likes

Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by martineverest(m): 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
i'm not a fan of apc or dpd,neither do i support violence and use of unprofessional words.but mrs tinubu needs to be cautioned.she wasnt like dis when pdp was in charge.that shows dats she is feels megalomania because her husband is a party leader.if she feels she s d landlady of lagos,she should know that she s not the landlady of nigeria.

Dino is not senate-worthy and inmature in his dealings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by Olyroks: 8:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
idensko:

Tufiakwa.
.....smh for u
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
TEYA:

[b]
“You should go and tell those who sent you that nobody, I said nobody, no matter who he is, can ever control this Senate, ” Mr. Melaye was quoted as saying as he pointed at the affected senators, his face contorted in rage.

Our sources said when Mrs. Tinubu was recognised to speak, she rose, and said, “I’m just wondering why whenever Senator Dino speaks in this chamber, he is always threatening people and behaving childishly and at times like a thug.

“I think he needs to know that every senator here represents their constituencies. And that there is no need to threaten anyone.

“We are seeking and working towards reconciliation, yet you are busy issuing threats.”

One of our sources said at this point, Mr. Melaye jumped up from his seat and charged towards Mrs. Tinubu, saying, “Look this is not Bourdillon (referring to the famous Lagos residence of Mrs Tinubu’s politician husband). I will beat you up, ….. impregnate you and nothing will happen.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/206833-untold-story-senators-dino-melaye-remi-tinubu-closed-door-clash.html[/b]

Dino will not tell how he threatened the Senators and how Senator Tinubu Cautioned him to stop acting like a thug.

Please Senator Tout Melaye. We already have the account.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by sukkot: 8:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
but you are a dog and a thug so why are you complaining
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by Idrismusty97(m): 8:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
idensko:

Tufiakwa.
He only confirm he is a dog and a thug.
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by jide219(m): 8:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dino don't mind her u are not a dog or a thug, she didn't use the appropriate word let me help her.
You are a German Shepard Dog, and a useful thug not useless one, because your thuginess will be useful during your stay at the prison or should I call u
THUGNIFICIENT grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Calas Vegas: Ayade Builds ‘World-Class’ Resort Despite Tinapa’s ‘$450M Setback / Abdullahi Bello Bodejo To Fulani Herders: Don’t Obey Open Grazing Ban / Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.