Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back (37421 Views)

Check This Tweet By Tinubu's TVC Attacking Buhari / Aishat Alubankudi Called A "Sex Worker" Over Her Throwback Photo / 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by chimauga(m): 8:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
That is why I called them APE APC, two gorillas fighting. Shame to you, a woman that does not respect men and a man that doesn't regard women as anything. Zombies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by ndcide(m): 8:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
bkool7:

lemme get you straight
if a lady insulted you you'll also insult her back and threaten to rape and impregnate her na?
ok. now i get u

yes, you got it.. just the way you like to get it. ..Any woman weh fvck up go collect!!!... no time for rubbish angry

If we all support Remi Tinubu without telling her, how wrong she was because of our love for Tinubu or our hate for Saraki and Dino,then it will be most unfortunate. That, is corruption. We can't be talking about gender equality without talking about mutual respect and mutual restraint.

One thing is sure. Tinubu can get all the media support she likes. FACT is she will NEVER try that again. Not any time soon, and definitely not with Dino.
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by castrokins(m): 8:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
What In Hell Does Remi
Tinubu and Her Gang Think They Are? Dino Didn't Exactly Refer To Her In His Contribution, But She Rose To Call Dino A Child, Thug And Some Unprintable Names? You Guys Said Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Who The Bleep Is Tinubu? Dino Is A Nigerian And As Such Reserves The Right To Say How Angry He Is With Buhari's Government. Bleep Tinubu, Bleep Bollidion Or Whatever They Call His Residence, Bleep Buhari, Bleep The APC.
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by Slymonster(m): 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
foolish people will believe this man,how come no media said that about her.This is just his words to justify himself.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by TheNewIbadan: 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
The Igbo youths in this nation will never surprise me with who they support.

Are you touts so jobless that you now support a man who threatens to bit and rape his colleague?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by Toofan007: 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
Huh? You fought for democracy which Nigerian are now enjoying You Dino? Holy sh*t! f***ing cr*p that some people spurt! Dude, you were and are still fighting for your f****ing pocket and that of your godfather. You would do well not to get your parties muddled up

1 Like

Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by badesco(m): 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
Ride on my guy, we are solidly behind you.
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by topsy70: 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
Which democracy is Dino claiming he has fought for? and the result of which he claimed we are enjoying today.

1 Like

Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by steadyguy101: 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
chigoizie7:

I am sorry to say this, but remi calling him a dog means she knew what and how dogs behaves
Dino replied her well, for being termed a dog, he just told her what a dog will do to her, we all know why men are called dogs right?
In case u have forgotten, dogs ucks any biiiitch he sees and subsequently impregnates the biiitch.

And what does thugs do? Well, thugs are known for beating people up. He also told her that he will use that thug thing on her simple.

Whatever dinosaur said to remi, remi asked for it.

In my own opinion, I think she deserved it.

U will be 1st to beat someone and also the 1st to cry fowl.

Rubbish

THE BEST COMMENT ON THIS ISSUE
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
ndcide:

yes, you got it.. just the way you like to get it. ..Any woman weh fvck up go collect!!!... no time for rubbish angry

If we all support Remi Tinubu without telling her, how wrong she was because of our love for Tinubu or our hate for Saraki and Dino,then it will be most unfortunate. That, is corruption. We can't be talking about gender equality without talking about mutual respect and mutual restraint.

One thing is sure. Tinubu can get all the media support she likes. FACT is she will NEVER try that again. Not any time soon, and definitely not with Dino.

She did not insult him but corrected him from behaving like a Thug. DINO is a Senator not a Tout.

“I’m just wondering why whenever Senator Dino speaks in this chamber, he is always threatening people and behaving childishly and at times like a thug.

1 Like

Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by Petroking: 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
She says you are a dog and a thug and you actually behaved like one, abeg nairalanders what is the difference.

sanky346:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/07/14/tinubu-called-me-a-dog-thug-dino-melaye-fires-back/

1 Like

Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by SmartMugu: 8:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
Now he's blaming his anger management issues on democracy.

1 Like

Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
castrokins:
What In Hell Does Remi
Tinubu and Her Gang Think They Are? Dino Didn't Exactly Referred To Her In His Contribution, But She Rose To Call Dino A Child, Thug And Some Unprintable Names? You Guys Said Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Who The Bleep Is Tinubu? Dino Is A Nigerian And As Such Reserves The Right To Say How Angry He Is With Buhari's Government. Bleep Tinubu, Bleep Bollidion Or Whatever They Call His Residence, Bleep Buhari, Bleep The APC.

Our sources said when Mrs. Tinubu was recognised to speak, she rose, and said, “I’m just wondering why whenever Senator Dino speaks in this chamber, he is always threatening people and behaving childishly and at times like a thug.
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
ychris:
Man, Why not speak for ya self? which youths ? undecided

The youths of Nigeria.
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by Amosa: 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dino is ditching himself politically with the kind of attitudes he is putting up. Apart from fact that the person in question is your party National leader's wife, she's a woman at least he should gender sensitive. The last time he was in Republic under PDP he beat up another fellow party woman lead to serious fisticuffs. As a result of that the party did not return him. Now he's doing the same thing again. For sure he would not return a senator under APC at least it is expected.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

She did not insult him but corrected him from behaving like a Thug. DINO is a Senator not a Tout.

“I’m just wondering why whenever Senator Dino speaks in this chamber, he is always threatening people and behaving childishly and at times like a thug.
So u want us to believe u against Dino that was called a thug and a dog? Your Zombeism is too ripe
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
My fingers are crossed waiting for when Nigeria Senate will be like US Senate that we dey watch for T.V
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by obontami2: 8:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
TEYA:
Because she called you a dog you started nursing the ambition of raping and impregnating her shay?

[b]Tinubu placed you in the national assembly[b]

and the best way you could think of paying him is by nursing the ambition of raping his wife. angry Continue. Thunder wey go fire you don book flight dey come, na 2019 e go land!

At the embolden is the dumbest shiit I ve ever read here

So if any individual won any politcal post under the umbrella of APC its tinubu that puts 'em there

Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
With dino melaye track record of beating women. His two wives left him because he is a wife beater. I am not suprised. It's only in Nigeria that all sort of scum rule. Dino that should be in jail for assault and battery is bearing the name distinguished. I don't know why we offended God that he has given us this dregs as rulers. God have mercy on our souls oh. These people are bent on taking us on their depraved self destructive journey. All sorts of touts saddled with easy money will be bearing leader. Democracy or madness. God help your children oh

4 Likes

Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by bkool7(m): 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
ndcide:

well, guess who's running around trying to explain himself .
The mistakes you simpletons make is thinking Dino only does this to Remi Tinubu . So bicos you detest anything anti-Apc ,you masturbate on it while you wallow in abject ignorance .
In 2010 this same Dina assaulted a female rep .
He`s known to beat his wives .
So if you wanna support a serial woman beater cos you hate Tinubu - here a chance to knock yourself out .

6 Likes

Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So u want us to believe u against Dino that was called a thug and a dog? Your Zombeism is too ripe

I never said believe me. I posted an excerpt from premiumtimes.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/206833-untold-story-senators-dino-melaye-remi-tinubu-closed-door-clash.html

What I am showing is that, Sen. Tinubu did not call him a thug. She referred to Sen. Dino's continuous threats as Childish and Thuggish.

That is not enough for Senator Dino to threaten to beat and Rape Sen. Tinubu.
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by seguno2: 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
TEYA:
Because she called you a dog you started nursing the ambition of raping and impregnating her shay? Tinubu placed you in the national assembly and the best way you could think of paying him is by nursing the ambition of raping his wife. angry Continue. Thunder wey go fire you don book flight dey come, na 2019 e go land!

I thought that he represents the people of Kogi whose votes made him their senator?
Is this not how APC practices practice democracy
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by HaneefahRN(f): 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
Stupid liar.

Like we have not heard what really happened. First he denied it, now this.

Omo ale jati jati. Fools and thugs in Power, that's how they will be beating themselves throwing chairs like animals ,fighting for their purses . Shameless old people

2 Likes

Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by seyiojomu(m): 8:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
Lol...this reply is Epic

idensko:

See make I warn u.

No dey carry Diz ur vote mr Nairaland dey disturb person.

No go hustle

Dey dre de drag beauty contest wit women

1 Like

Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by kingthreat(m): 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
bkool7:

lemme get you straight
if a lady insulted you you'll also insult her back and threaten to rape and impregnate her na?
ok. now i get u

So if someone punches you in the face and you swing the nearest object at him, you're wrong huh. Once you raise dust, expect the worst
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by nzeobi(m): 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
[quote author=ndcide post=47540639]Any truthful person will not condemn Dino. I can assure you that Remi Tinubu will not try that nonsense next time.

Can she talk to her husband like that. I just saw one comedian of an analyst on TVC news talking rubbish.

Dont mind some of those funny people that call themselves analysts especially one that calls himself theresa abi themisan on classic FM program NRA.
Fact is you cant insult your colleague and expect him to keep quite cos your husband is some peoples lord and personal saviour.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by bkool7(m): 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
kingthreat:

So if someone punches you in the face and you swing the nearest object at him, you're wrong huh. Once you raise dust, expect the worst

well, pardon my gentleman approach
later ppl like you will call yourselves Christians
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by shakaZuIlu: 8:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
[s]
omenka:
iPod Yoots of course. Be like say you be learner.

If not iPod yoots, who else can support a garrulous prehistoric barbarian like Dino??
[/s]
boy grow up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by bkool7(m): 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
chimauga:
That is why I called them APE APC, two gorillas fighting. Shame to you, a woman that does not respect men and a man that doesn't regard women as anything. Zombies

apart from Dina Melaye , who else have you heard from that Remi insulted Dina?

1 Like

Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by chrischukszy01(m): 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
idensko:

See make I warn u.

No dey carry Diz ur vote mr Nairaland dey disturb person.

No go hustle

Dey dre de drag beauty contest wit women
bro I tire 4 am!!! Lazy kidiots...
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by OBAGADAFFI: 8:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
bkool7:

apart from Dina Melaye , who else have you heard from that Remi insulted Dina?

Kindly ignore these people.

Dino is too small for a man like Tinubu.

I know lots of big boys waiting to put Dimo in his place. All they need is permission from.......

Who is Dino!!!
Even his master Saraki won't say such nonsense against Tinubu.

Show get size .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor / Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village / Calas Vegas: Ayade Builds ‘World-Class’ Resort Despite Tinapa’s ‘$450M Setback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.