Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,433 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back (37402 Views)

Check This Tweet By Tinubu's TVC Attacking Buhari / Aishat Alubankudi Called A "Sex Worker" Over Her Throwback Photo / 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by creepsyme(f): 6:57am On Jul 15, 2016
idensko:
I hv kept mi calm since this assault thing started,

But what in hell those Remi tinubu think she is?

U insult the man nd he pays u back in ur own coin and pple just started playn this feminism card.

D only problems I hv wit Dino

is offering to bleep a bonga fish.

WTF! If u won chop frog, chop d big one Jare,

not d bony type. Imagine bleeping smelly dried stretch marks Remi tinubu p$$$$y

It will be like robbing ur thing against a barbed wire.

Tufiakwa.
oh myGod! no difference btw you and dino. lols!
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by Secrets11(m): 7:04am On Jul 15, 2016
richylee:
before someone can tell ur mother that he we be beat her up. Then your mum must av done something bad. No reasonable man we just walk up to ur mum and tell her he we beat her up. No man
And " impregenate her too"....you left that part out
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by goonsmi: 7:22am On Jul 15, 2016
ogkrakkid:

U re very mad.pls Mr too know lets knw her achievement.unam ikot.

Check New Era Foundation to have a glimpse of what she's been doing through that foundation.

Now , Who is your worthless mother ? what has been her contribution to humanity apart from spreading her stinking Toto wide for some dirty pigs to give birth to worthless offsprings like and your ilk.
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by babajay69: 7:50am On Jul 15, 2016
What are you before?
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by Enahi(f): 7:55am On Jul 15, 2016
Ugly Remi that rose to fame through her husband no go let person hear word. Useless old woman.
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by hopilo: 8:07am On Jul 15, 2016
Melaye said he never threatened to impregnate Mrs Tinubu because it is biological impossible to make her pregnant as she had reach her menopause. This guy get mouth sha.
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by LabiaDestroyer(m): 8:09am On Jul 15, 2016
idensko:
I hv kept mi calm since this assault thing started,

But what in hell those Remi tinubu think she is?

U insult the man nd he pays u back in ur own coin and pple just started playn this feminism card.

D only problems I hv wit Dino

is offering to bleep a bonga fish.

WTF! If u won chop frog, chop d big one Jare,

not d bony type. Imagine bleeping smelly dried stretch marks Remi tinubu p$$$$y

It will be like robbing ur thing against a barbed wire.

Tufiakwa.
lol...stretch mark kitten
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by billyG(m): 8:21am On Jul 15, 2016
& so what!u fight like a Dog & a Thug,i remember how u are beaten in a dog fight in d H.O.R,stripped & suspended indefinitely.if u touch Sen.Remi i go beat u up personally.useless guard dog.
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by Frankiss44(m): 8:25am On Jul 15, 2016
nnaemekanwachuk:
mr. Correction Tinubu never placed him there pls ...he served as a member in the 6th assembly with Demeji Bankole so go check your history...what does she think she is?

Dont mind that kid.... Tinubu ASS LICKERS...
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by billyG(m): 8:25am On Jul 15, 2016
Enahi:
Ugly Remi that rose to fame through her husband no go let person hear word. Useless old woman.
Haba!Enahi she iz a female like u ooo!i expect u 2 protest this female harrasment.
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by billyG(m): 8:27am On Jul 15, 2016
hopilo:
Melaye said he never threatened to impregnate Mrs Tinubu because it is biological impossible to make her pregnant as she had reach her menopause. This guy get mouth sha.
so dino cock cannot perform miracle on a menopausal woman,Dino is an impotent dog/thug!
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by Frankiss44(m): 8:29am On Jul 15, 2016
cktheluckyman:
What I am interested in asking some stupid Tinubu ass lickers is "HOW EXACTLY DID TINUBU PUT MELAYE IN THE SENATE? HOW EXACTLY CAN TINUBU END MELAYE'S POLITICAL CAREER?

You people seems to overate the importance or influence of your local champion

I swear down... Someone that has served in the ruling party as an honourable even when their local champion was still in the opposition . The way some people reason is sickening
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by kizaronto: 9:13am On Jul 15, 2016
TEYA:
Because she called you a dog you started nursing the ambition of raping and impregnating her shay? Tinubu placed you in the national assembly and the best way you could think of paying him is by nursing the ambition of raping his wife. angry Continue. Thunder wey go fire you don book flight dey come, na 2019 e go land!

Don't say what you are not sure of. Tinubu never put Dino there .therefore ,he is not Tinubu's stooge and should never allow the woman mess him up.

Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by Blitzeee(m): 9:30am On Jul 15, 2016
Then the two of them should be suspended from the senate
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by harobed81: 9:50am On Jul 15, 2016
TEYA:
Because she called you a dog you started nursing the ambition of raping and impregnating her shay? Tinubu placed you in the national assembly and the best way you could think of paying him is by nursing the ambition of raping his wife. angry Continue. Thunder wey go fire you don book flight dey come, na 2019 e go land!
I thought the good people of his constituency placed him in the national assembly, but what do I know...
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by Enahi(f): 10:18am On Jul 15, 2016
billyG:

Haba!Enahi she iz a female like u ooo!i expect u 2 protest this female harrasment.

There is no evidence that she was harassed besides she brought it upon herself by calling a full grown man a thug and a dog. No wonder her husband Tinubu is a thief.
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by mekuxiani(m): 10:34am On Jul 15, 2016
Tinubu placed him where didn't he pay for it was it free abegi
TEYA:
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by lekan29ice(m): 11:40am On Jul 15, 2016
ychris:
Mr Man, Why not speak for ya self? which youths ? undecided
He maybe referring to igbo youths...
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 15, 2016
Tenkobos:
Someone who punches me during a fight has no right to tell me where to hit back and how.

When you call a senator a dog, you have no right to tell him how to react.

Women should not play feminine card everywhere. Both of them are senators so they're equal.

She called him a dog and he tried to punna her in public, that's what dogs do.

She called him a thug and he tried to beat her up, that's what thugs do so both of them are right.

You deserve an alert from my bank account to yours!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by DanielPop(m): 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
I heard he called her "Bonga" grin . Dino sef! grin Buh She called him a "dog" and a "thug" grin In other words, "Bonga" calls "Dog" a "Thug" grin Na so Tower of Babel take start! Dem try! cool
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by Tenkobos(m): 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
byrron:

You deserve an alert from my bank account to yours!
make I send acc number? grin
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by Funjosh(m): 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
Abodunrin07:
Baba, no vex

To all amicable and distinguished nairalanders please don't forget to vote for your able and just "Ichommy" for president

You sabi the thing. Ichommy lo le se wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by ogkrakkid(m): 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
goonsmi:

Check New Era Foundation to have a glimpse of what she's been doing through that foundation.

Now , Who is your worthless mother ? what has been her contribution to humanity apart from spreading her stinking Toto wide for some dirty pigs to give birth to worthless offsprings like and your ilk.
I CAN C UR WORTHLESS MOTHER HAS NEVER HAD REGARDS FOR UR FATHER WHO IS A JERK.IS SHE D ONLY WITH FOUNDATION PROG ND DOES DAT GIV HER ODACITY TO BLAB LIK A LOOSE CANON.I KNW UR TRIBE.RUDE BASTERDS.
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by ogkrakkid(m): 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
goonsmi:

That madness started from the hopeless thing you call a father and so shall it continue till the generation of your worthless family go into extinction.

Child of hate from cursed family.
WEN UR HOPELESS ND RUDE PARENTS NEVER SHOWED LOVE ND RESPECT TO EACH OTHER HOW WILL U C SO U CAN LEARN.INFACT EVEN AS,DEMENTED AS,DEY HER DEY MUST HAVE REGRETED POOING A DUNS ND A BIGOT LIK U FRM HER MAGOT INFESTED ETERNAL INJURY.NKPOR USIO FIEN ETIBE.EDONG...
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by goonsmi: 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
ogkrakkid:

I CAN C UR WORTHLESS MOTHER HAS NEVER HAD REGARDS FOR UR FATHER WHO IS A JERK.IS SHE D ONLY WITH FOUNDATION PROG ND DOES DAT GIV HER ODACITY TO BLAB LIK A LOOSE CANON.I KNW UR TRIBE.RUDE BASTERDS.

You see how worthless , useless and deranged your lineage is You ask a question on her positive impact to the society which I told you where to get a glimpse of that but for you to tell us about the worthless idiots you call a parent you turned deaf n dumb.

Shame on the LovePeddler and the pig that gave birth to you.
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by ogkrakkid(m): 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2016
goonsmi:

You see how worthless , useless and deranged your lineage is You ask a question on her positive impact to the society which I told you where to get a glimpse of that but for you to tell us about the worthless idiots you call a parent you turned deaf n dumb.

NOW I C I WAS NOT LYING.WEN U CAME OUT OF DAT RINKLED UGLY PIT FROM A DERANGED FEMALE U CAL A MOTHER.TILL DATE I C SHE NEVER TAUGHT U D ASPECT OF HOME MORALES.ITS A PITY.JUST LIK UR TRIBE WILL DO.GO ABOUT ANOUNCING DIA FAVOUR TOWARDS HUMANITY ND IT ENVIRONS.LOW THINKER WE DONT DO THAT ITS DONE STRAIGHT FROM D HRT.FOR U TO KNW WAT MY PARENTS DO FOR CHARITY MAY B U WISH TO ENROL U CHILD OF FORGOTTEN LINEAGE
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by ogkrakkid(m): 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
goonsmi:

INFACT WEN LOW THINKERS LIK DIS BUFFON COME DROP DIA TAUGHTS HIA INFACT IT MAKES ME WONDER HOW DEY CAME UP HIA.BASTARD.
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
Tenkobos:
make I send acc number? grin
immediately
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by richylee(m): 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
Secrets11:
And " impregenate her too"....you left that part out
before he said he we impregnate her can u tell me what Mrs Tinubu call him? To me they are both at fault.
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by goonsmi: 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
ogkrakkid:

NOW I C I WAS NOT LYING.WEN U CAME OUT OF DAT RINKLED UGLY PIT FROM A DERANGED FEMALE U CAL A MOTHER.TILL DATE I C SHE NEVER TAUGHT U D ASPECT OF HOME MORALES.ITS A PITY.JUST LIK UR TRIBE WILL DO.GO ABOUT ANOUNCING DIA FAVOUR TOWARDS HUMANITY ND IT ENVIRONS.LOW THINKER WE DONT DO THAT ITS DONE STRAIGHT FROM D HRT.FOR U TO KNW WAT MY PARENTS DO FOR CHARITY MAY B U WISH TO ENROL U CHILD OF FORGOTTEN LINEAGE

You see how stu.pid and confused you are When you know its bad broadcasting the favours you rendered to people then how come you started your insult by calling her useless and worthless like your mother ? You specifically asked for her impact on the people and the society which I graciously showed you the way to the answer.

I think by now its obvious your LovePeddler of a mother and the pig that gave birth to you are useless to the society and unworthy of their existence. shame on everyone in your worthless family.

i am done with you Id.iot.
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by Tenkobos(m): 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
byrron:
immediately
lols, thanks
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by ogkrakkid(m): 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
goonsmi:

You see how stu.pid and confused you are When you know its bad broadcasting the favours you rendered to people then how come you started your insult by calling her useless and worthless like your mother ? You specifically asked for her impact on the people and the society which I graciously showed you the way to the answer.

I think by now its obvious your LovePeddler of a mother and the pig that gave birth to you are useless to the society and unworthy of their existence. shame on everyone in your worthless family.

i am done with you Id.iot.
Oo da look at this endtime slowpoke...u deserve to b shot by d ballz.jerk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Governor Ganduje Sleeping, 'Pretending' At Public Functions / Jacobson Nbina Barineka's Uncle & His Gateman Assassinated (Graphic Pics) / Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.