Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum (16061 Views)

Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Diya, Gowon, Ukiwe Form Choir. Sing For Nigeria / Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix / Okorocha & Ikpeazu In Yola For Bindow's Son's Wedding (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by ujoatu(m): 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
A galaxy of top Igbo politicians, statesmen, captains of industries, traditional rulers, etc are in Owerri for the Ohanaeze Ndigbo Unity Forum holding in the International Convention Centre, Owerri. They include:
Rtd Rear Admiral Ebitu Ukiwe, Govs Rochas Okorocha and Okezie Ikpeazu, Prof Anya O Anya, Okwadike Chukwuemeke Eziefe, Sen Jim Nwobodo, Rtd Col Joe Achuzie, Allison Maduekwe, Deputy Gov of Enugu, Pascal Dozie, Ralph Obioha, Prof George Obiozo, Sen Ben Obi etc.

OHANEZE NDIGBO HOLDS IGBO UNITY FORUM IN OWERRI

This is to inform the general public that pan - Igbo Socio-Cultural organization, OHANEZE NDIGBO led by Chief Gary Enwo Igariwey is organizing Igbo Unity Forum in Owerri the State Capital with the caption “NDIGBO AND THE STATE OF THE NATION: PROSPECTS AND CHALLENGES,”.

The historic event and the first of its kind since the inception ofOHANEZE IGBO will take place on Thursday, July 14, 2016 and the venue is the International Convention Centre (IICC) Owerri, while the time is 2pm.

The State Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha with his brother Governors, His Excellencies, Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi (Enugu State) Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu (Abia State), Dr. Willie Obiano (Anambra State), and Dr. Dave Umahi (Ebonyi State) will be the Chief Hosts.

It is also interesting to inform that His Excellency Senator Jim Ifeanyichukwu Nwobodo will be the distinguished chairman of the occasion, while His Excellency Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe will be the Special Guest of Honour. The guest speaker is a well known scholar of Igbo extraction, Professor Anya O. Anya.

Special invitees to the event are, Former Vice-President, Former Service Chiefs, Past Governors, past/present Senators and members of the House of Representatives, past/present Ministers of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, past/present Judges of the Supreme Court, Court of Appeal and High Courts and past Inspector – General of Police.

Others are, past/present Federal Permanent Secretaries, past/present Speakers of States House of Assembly, Traditional Rulers, Town Union Leaders, leading Igbo Artistes and Sportsmen/Women, past/present Igbo Diplomats, past/present Vice-Chancellors, outstanding Igbo Academics, Igbo Businessmen and Captains of Industries, Leadership of various market organizations.

Also to be in attendance are, leaders of various Women Organizations, Ohaneze Ndigbo Leadership across the seven Igbo speaking states, leadership of Igbo Trade Associations in Lagos, Onitsha, Aba, Nnewi and so on, outstanding Clergy, affiliates of Ohaneze including Izu Umunna, Aka Ikenga, Ohaneze Lagos and others. The Igbo World Assembly, Igbo Leaders of Political Parties, all members of Ime Obi, Igboezue and Ohaneze NEC will equally be in attendance.

The event would offer Ndigbo the needed opportunity to brainstorm on the state of the nation and the most popular way forward. It is also expected that there will be a communiqué at the end of the brainstorming exercise.

It should also be recalled that the factions of Ohaneze had resolved their differences some months ago in Owerri and all hands are now on deck in the overall interest of Ndigbo, both at home and in diaspora.

Sam Onwuemeodo

Chief Press Secretary to the Imo State Governor.

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by ujoatu(m): 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
Imo State and Enugu Deputy Governor's, Gov
Okorocha, Ebitu Ukiwe and Jim Nwobodo

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by wasco24: 6:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by ujoatu(m): 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
Gov Okezie Ikpeazu arriving

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by ujoatu(m): 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
Gary Enwe Igarinwey, President Ohanaeze Ndigbo Worldwide, Prof Anya, Obiozor and Imo Speaker, Acho Ihim

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by globe16: 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
I trust my governor will not be part of this rubbish

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by ujoatu(m): 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
A galaxy of traditional rulers

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by Igboic: 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
Same set of people that had failed the Igbo nation.

They are part of our past and not so good present, they are sure not going to usher us into the golden future we desire.

Final verdict: Waste of time gathering. Next!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by ujoatu(m): 6:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
Okwadike Ezeife and Nda Pascal Dozie

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by ujoatu(m): 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
Lalasticlala please come and see Ndigbo are now united

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by chadwickcollins(m): 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
Ohaneze my foot

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by JulianBond007: 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
LMAO!
Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by ejilife: 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
This is funby. Ohanaeze is holding a summit but the press release is from Agboghoawusa appointee.....ROTFL

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
Ebitu Ukiwe, that one and Ikedife are the chief saboteurs in Biafr@land.

This is a gathering of traitors and saboteurs.

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
Why is it that some Igbo guys esp. Igbos can't respect Elders? They will start insulting this distinguished IGBO Elders.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
ujoatu:
A galaxy of traditional rulers
nwoke oma, where is this venue?
Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by RareDiamonds: 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
Nice one !!! This is a welcomed development.

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by Abiriba1stson: 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
Ebitu Ukiwe? A man that was a military vice president and did not do anything for his village (Abiriba) not to talk about Igbo generally? If these people listed above are Igbo leaders then we have no leader.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by ujoatu(m): 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2016
Gov Rochas Okorocha receiving Jim Nwobodo and other top Igbo sons

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by ujoatu(m): 7:55pm On Jul 14, 2016
Igbo leaders

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by JingoOAU(m): 8:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Why is it that some Igbo guys esp. Igbos can't respect Elders? They will start insulting this distinguished IGBO Elders.

Whenever they wanna make their dictionary in future, "respect for elders" would be missing from it definitely

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by ujoatu(m): 8:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
Gov Rochas Okorocha receiving Jim Nwobodo and other top Igbo sons
Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
Guess what,Akpokuedike will not be there,Obi of Onitsha will not be there,Ohamadike will not be there and Okwute will definitely not attend. So,what does that tell you ? Umu Omanbala will never be part of Okorocha gathering...hehe

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
OdenigboAroli:
Guess what,Akpokuedike will not be there,Obi of Onitsha will not be there,Ohamadike will not be there and Okwute will definitely not attend. So,what does that tell you ? Umu Omanbala will never be part of Okorocha gathering...hehe
pls pls biko. Don't start this Anambra vs Imo E-war again. Abeg letz enjoy diz thread in peace.

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by Abagworo(m): 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
OdenigboAroli:

But Ezeife is from Anambra and more over what is the difference between you and Chino? Isn't it in a way proving that Anambrians are against Igbo unity?

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
Adaure4ever:

Leave IPOB out of this because they have nothing to do with this. Okorocha will and must be dealt with. He must kneel down and apologize to the Omanbalas...The Anambrarians he gathered there are bunch of old and politically irrelevant set of people. Ikedife,Okwadike,Ben Obi...hehe
Rochas is bribing and doing everything humanly possible to pull weight in Igbo land but it is in vain.Okwulu anaro aka onye kulia. We made him governor but this is the most relevant he will ever be!

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
Abagworo:

But Ezeife is from Anambra and more over what is the difference between you and Chino? Isn't it in a way proving that Anambrians are against Igbo unity?

Ezeife is old and politically dead. He hold no real pull or power...hehe
There is big difference between me and Chino because I don't label Imo state, as a whole. But I understand Imo people hate Anambrarians right from my days in Lagos to overseas. Its a known fact but I won't go into that. Now,you have a lunatic of a governor who dare speak against the almighty Omanbala but we go show am pepper. Rochas is a goner! Omanbala bu ISI MMILI ndi Igbo and must be respected,else,consequence will follow. Okorocha must apologize to the Omanbala nation!

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by DesChyko: 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
Where Rochas dey before? North?
Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by JulianBond007: 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
Anambra SUPREMACISTS versus other Igbo states.
O se ti go! grin grin
God bless Biafra!

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by chesterlee(m): 8:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
OdenigboAroli:

There is big difference between me and Chino because I don't label Imo state, as a whole. But I understand Imo people hate Anambrarians right from my days in Lagos to overseas. Its a known fact but I won't go into that. Now,you have a lunatic of a governor who dare speak against the almighty Omanbala but we go show am pepper. Rochas is a goner! Omanbala bu ISI MMILI ndi Igbo and must be respected,else,consequence will follow. Okorocha must apologize to the Omanbala nation!

Gerrarahere with your Omanbala trash...

You are one the reasons ndi ofe nmanu insult
Igbos and say we ain't united...Ofeke!

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by Abagworo(m): 8:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
OdenigboAroli:

You are making unfounded claims my friend. It's impossible for any Anambrian to make Okorocha Governor because none is as popular as he is. Before 2015 election this your phrase was used by many Anambrians or GEJ apologists like Asari but he defeated Ihedioha in virtually everywhere despite federal might and absolute rigging of the 3 Mbaise LGAs.

We Did Not Raid Ambode's Residence - EFCC / "End SARS Anniversary: No Street Protests In Lagos" - Lagos State Police Command / DSS Denied British Consul, Ezeife Access To Nnamdi Kanu – Lawyer