Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Wale & Wizkid Hit The Studio Again - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wale & Wizkid Hit The Studio Again (14356 Views)

Sinzu (saucekid) Ready To Hit The Studio Again / Sound Sultan And 2face Chill With Wizkid In The Studio / Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale & Wizkid Hit The Studio Again by Viccur(m): 11:31am On Jul 15, 2016
Everyone tryna share out his waves
Re: Wale & Wizkid Hit The Studio Again by emekatimsu(m): 11:31am On Jul 15, 2016
ANYONE THAT KNOWS WIZKID SHOULD ADVISE HIS AGAINST SMOKING THAT HARMFUL THING.
Re: Wale & Wizkid Hit The Studio Again by shamecurls(m): 11:31am On Jul 15, 2016
DullardBuhari:
Trash as usual

grin grin grin

Pained Flat head
Re: Wale & Wizkid Hit The Studio Again by opsyswagg: 11:31am On Jul 15, 2016
nice one bro may GOD BLESS OUR HUSTLE PLEASE DONT FORGET TO CHECK MY SIGNATRE
Re: Wale & Wizkid Hit The Studio Again by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 15, 2016
Wizlion making waves
Re: Wale & Wizkid Hit The Studio Again by DullardBuhari(m): 11:32am On Jul 15, 2016
shamecurls:

grin grin grin

Pained Flat head

is that my ofe mmanu bro? cheesy brown roof dweller grin

1 Like

Re: Wale & Wizkid Hit The Studio Again by Situation001(m): 11:33am On Jul 15, 2016
as if I care
Re: Wale & Wizkid Hit The Studio Again by Emmaoga: 11:34am On Jul 15, 2016
@@@@
Re: Wale & Wizkid Hit The Studio Again by Spells(m): 11:35am On Jul 15, 2016
New music on the way, lolz I hope the music won't be crushed by one of our drunk tanker driver on its way coming due to bad Road. cheesy
Re: Wale & Wizkid Hit The Studio Again by UIA04(f): 11:36am On Jul 15, 2016
ibkgab001:
WW

Aunty Linda won't be happy with this pics
I'm seeing my boy ( wizzy) overtaking my son (David )

Best of luck
Both of them are making their money, probably have had make up sex and you are here calling wizkid your boy when you can't even pay house rent
Re: Wale & Wizkid Hit The Studio Again by Akjr(m): 11:37am On Jul 15, 2016
We lov wiz
Re: Wale & Wizkid Hit The Studio Again by UIA04(f): 11:37am On Jul 15, 2016
kekakuz:
when i first heard holla at your boy, i said this guy is the future of Nigerian music
Na so nostradamus
Re: Wale & Wizkid Hit The Studio Again by myners007: 11:38am On Jul 15, 2016
Emmaoga:

why you dey talk like this na.....

just pray that wizkid will succeed where others failed.

Wale is an over rated rapper and not as creative like Drake whose collabo with wiz kid was a hit. Wale fraternizing and colabo with our local artiste will not increase the commercial vi-abilities of our local star rather, he is trying to create wave in the African scene which i personally dont see him achieving
Re: Wale & Wizkid Hit The Studio Again by STILESGANG: 11:38am On Jul 15, 2016
Jengem:
Wale don dey get sense

If wizzy can give drake a #1, why u dey dull. Dont dull
So wizkid gave drake a no 1 song with his voice barely audible in the song.How is that possible?Care to explain undecided
Re: Wale & Wizkid Hit The Studio Again by coleka51(f): 11:38am On Jul 15, 2016
can't wait
Re: Wale & Wizkid Hit The Studio Again by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 15, 2016
everydayperson:
Bleaching is bad .. hmm..kay
what is this guy saying?
Re: Wale & Wizkid Hit The Studio Again by jiksman3: 11:42am On Jul 15, 2016
Berlyn:
i remember those days i used to crush on wizkid undecided cry not anymore sha smiley
Lol... But why are you not having the crush on him again?
Re: Wale & Wizkid Hit The Studio Again by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 15, 2016
jiksman3:

Lol... But why are you not having the crush on him again?
lala nd kiss Daniel took over angry
Re: Wale & Wizkid Hit The Studio Again by 247notire(m): 11:46am On Jul 15, 2016
Jengem:
Wale don dey get sense

undecided undecided undecided

Wizzy gave Drake what!!! What role did he play in the song?

By singing *back up back up and grind*?

O boy you're joking right?
Re: Wale & Wizkid Hit The Studio Again by donchijoz(m): 11:47am On Jul 15, 2016
ok waiting

Re: Wale & Wizkid Hit The Studio Again by Barigaboy(m): 11:57am On Jul 15, 2016
Those who believe in u knows your unseen worth always want more of u.
Re: Wale & Wizkid Hit The Studio Again by illestchyke(m): 11:58am On Jul 15, 2016
lonelydora:
Keep it up Wizzy, although I'm not a fan. May God bless your hustle.

WizKid is just trying so hard to be richer than Linda...... Na joke ooooo.

In Otuoke where I come from, we don't celebrate FTC.
. Bleep Yhu
Re: Wale & Wizkid Hit The Studio Again by vecman22(m): 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
DullardBuhari:

You have no respect for ur elders, animal- sad
you chaff,what are you saying??
Re: Wale & Wizkid Hit The Studio Again by lonelydora: 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
illestchyke:
. Bleep Yhu

Why the insult? angry undecided :
Re: Wale & Wizkid Hit The Studio Again by femolacqua(m): 12:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
I'm expect nothing less than a banging hit.
Re: Wale & Wizkid Hit The Studio Again by illestchyke(m): 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
lonelydora:

Why the insult? angry undecided :
ur Hatred for wizzy
Re: Wale & Wizkid Hit The Studio Again by EbukaLive(m): 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
247notire:

Stop asking otondo question. Before Wizkid, Drake had not gotten a single No. 1 track.

You are asking what role he played? Stupid question, Drake listed him as co-writer and co-producer of the song. If that song wins A Grammy, wizkid automatically has a Grammy too. You seem not to know anything about music, does he even need to even voice for you to feel his contribution? Go and listen to Views. His song with Riri there was a part
247notire:

Stop asking otondo question. Before Wizkid, Drake had not gotten a single No. 1 track.

You are asking what role he played? Stupid question, Drake listed him as co-writer and co-producer of the song. If that song wins A Grammy, wizkid automatically has a Grammy too. You seem not to know anything about music, does he even need to even voice for you to feel his contribution? Go and listen to Views. His song with Riri there was a part
247notire:

You are asking what role he played? Stupid question, Drake listed him as co-writer and co-producer of the song. If that song wins A Grammy, wizkid automatically has a Grammy too. You seem not to know anything about music, does he even need to even voice for you to feel his contribution? Go and listen to Views. His song with Riri there was a part where her voice was even lower than that of wizkid. All na music production, are you telling me it will take Drake anything to just use Wizkid voice as it is oha?

PS: Just before Drake released the album, he posted pictures of major Contributors to the album. 6 Major Contributors to the album, ALBUM OH. And Wizkid was one of the six persons he posted not even Kyla which originally has the song was given that honour.
Re: Wale & Wizkid Hit The Studio Again by 247notire(m): 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
EbukaLive:

You are asking what role he played? Stupid question, Drake listed him as co-writer and co-producer of the song. If that song wins A Grammy, wizkid automatically has a Grammy too. You seem not to know anything about music, does he even need to even voice for you to feel his contribution? Go and listen to Views. His song with Riri there was a part where her voice was even lower than that of wizkid. All na music production, are you telling me it will take Drake anything to just use Wizkid voice as it is oha?

PS: Just before Drake released the album, he posted pictures of major Contributors to the album. 6 Major Contributors to the album, ALBUM OH. And Wizkid was one of the six persons he posted not even Kyla which originally has the song was given that honour.

So according to you, Wizkid gave Drake the song that made him top billboard chart?

All these your explanations mean nothing if you still insist on the above.

And you must be sick in the head for using the word stupid in your comment and thinking you're the only one who knows about music.

Pathetic fellow
Re: Wale & Wizkid Hit The Studio Again by EbukaLive(m): 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
247notire:

So according to you, Wizkid gave Drake the song that made him top billboard chart?

All these your explanations mean nothing if you still insist on the above.

And you must be sick in the head for using the word stupid in your comment and thinking you're the only one who knows about music.

Pathetic fellow
I no call you stvpid oh. Na Otondo I call you. However, I am not a dunce to believe HE MADE DRAKE TO TOP THE BILLBOARD. I was remarking on you QUESTIONING his contribution to the song... Simple as that
Re: Wale & Wizkid Hit The Studio Again by 247notire(m): 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
Jengem:
Wale don dey get sense

Those are your words right there so what you saying undecided

Now you're changing your words.

That was exactly what I disputed.

And you used the words stupid question in your earlier comment.

Never dish out insult except you received one accordingly.

I painstakingly made sure not to use any insulting words while quoting you. I expected you to do same.

Ciao.
Re: Wale & Wizkid Hit The Studio Again by deekaybeatz(m): 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
Berlyn:
i remember those days i used to crush on wizkid undecided cry not anymore sha smiley
Nobody cares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Died In 2019 So Far / Krystal Okeke Signs New Contract With Amity Global Network / SHOCKING: See Photo This Secondary School Girl Posted On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.