Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

For UTME Candidates Who Haven't Been Posted, This Might Give You HOPE!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / For UTME Candidates Who Haven't Been Posted, This Might Give You HOPE!! (35326 Views)

Schools Admitted Candidates Who Didn’t Sit For UTME —JAMB / Reasons Why Your Name Haven't Been Posted By JAMB Yet Foradmission Consideration / Jambites Drop Your Reg Number Amd Lets Check Where U Have Been Posted To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

For UTME Candidates Who Haven't Been Posted, This Might Give You HOPE!! by Exclusive4It: 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
This is a screen shot of what a candidate on Myschool.com.ng posted.

This gave me really big hope so I decided to share

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: For UTME Candidates Who Haven't Been Posted, This Might Give You HOPE!! by goldeno10boy: 10:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
Thanks alote
really appreciate the information
Re: For UTME Candidates Who Haven't Been Posted, This Might Give You HOPE!! by Fynestboi: 11:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
I guess this is a relief.

cool
Re: For UTME Candidates Who Haven't Been Posted, This Might Give You HOPE!! by Exclusive4It: 12:11am On Jul 15, 2016
Yes it is a big relief, The shock of not being posted with 256 as my score almost knocked me off

1 Like

Re: For UTME Candidates Who Haven't Been Posted, This Might Give You HOPE!! by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 15, 2016
but why has jamb as a government body not said anything officially as to that effect,my concern is that since we all know how well adapted we are as a country to corruption especially in the public institutions jamb should not do anything that will give heads of institutions upper hand to manipulate the List and replace the merit list with those of their cronies. God must save me from the Nigerian factor!!

4 Likes

Re: For UTME Candidates Who Haven't Been Posted, This Might Give You HOPE!! by sammyclassics(m): 2:24am On Jul 15, 2016
If it is true,then it's a relief.
Re: For UTME Candidates Who Haven't Been Posted, This Might Give You HOPE!! by seunlayi(m): 7:20am On Jul 15, 2016
We hope so

1 Like

Re: For UTME Candidates Who Haven't Been Posted, This Might Give You HOPE!! by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 15, 2016
sammyclassics:
If it is true,then it's a relief.
am using a mini-phone,can u please tell me what is written there. Please.
Re: For UTME Candidates Who Haven't Been Posted, This Might Give You HOPE!! by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 15, 2016
That's not true, JAMB has already made made clear the official guidelines for admission without post utme, though i believe more names will still be posted. But the talk that JAMB is test running something is laughable, didn't your dad ask what it is they were test running by posting some names and leaving others behind, and no i don't think posting cost any money, it's just as good as uploading names on the internet in a specific school, this is not 1978 when JAMB used to deliver admission letters in your home address,so I don't think posting names via the internet cost money. Read below the guidelines given by the Minister of Education on 11/7/2016 again, though i believe the admission will be done in batches. Merit 45% catchment/locality 35% ELDS 20%

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: For UTME Candidates Who Haven't Been Posted, This Might Give You HOPE!! by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 15, 2016
So item number 8 on the list has discreditted your claims

1 Like

Re: For UTME Candidates Who Haven't Been Posted, This Might Give You HOPE!! by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 15, 2016
Exclusive4It:
Yes it is a big relief, The shock of not being posted with 256 as my score almost knocked me off
256, hmmm, what course, school and state of origin?
Re: For UTME Candidates Who Haven't Been Posted, This Might Give You HOPE!! by femmykenny: 7:58am On Jul 15, 2016
IJMB is the way when jamb fails.
Why stress yourself when you can secure Admission without jamb into 200 level in any institution of your choice in Nigeria.
To register for IJMB, visit www.aboutijmb.com
Re: For UTME Candidates Who Haven't Been Posted, This Might Give You HOPE!! by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 15, 2016
Angeldepedro:
That's not true, JAMB has already made made clear the official guidelines for admission without post utme, though i believe more names will still be posted. But the talk that JAMB is test running something is laughable, didn't your dad ask what it is they were test running by posting some names and leaving others behind, and no i don't think posting cost any money, it's just as good as uploading names on the internet in a specific school, this is not 1978 when JAMB used to deliver admission letters in your home address,so I don't think posting names via the internet cost money. Read below the guidelines given by the Minister of Education on 11/7/2016 again, though i believe the admission will be done in batches. Merit 45% catchment/locality 35% ELDS 20%
YOU HAVE BEEN POSTED RIGHT?
Re: For UTME Candidates Who Haven't Been Posted, This Might Give You HOPE!! by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 15, 2016
martinsadnan11:
YOU HAVE BEEN POSTED RIGHT?
lol, I'm not a jambite, I'm just helping people to know what's really going on. Take for example Ui, a lot of people with the score ranging from 260-275 have not been posted for medicine, though some with 280+ have been posted, while a girl who scored 229 has been posted cos she's from Zamfara state, like i said earlier, JAMB is using three criteria of merit, catchment and elderly, elds states have 20% admission slot in every department

4 Likes

Re: For UTME Candidates Who Haven't Been Posted, This Might Give You HOPE!! by calebify1(m): 10:33am On Jul 15, 2016
Why are u guys stressing yourselves.. May God keep us alive,we will get to see what they've got cooking for us.. We go see am all Naw.....
Posted or not posted we will see d end result...

1 Like

Re: For UTME Candidates Who Haven't Been Posted, This Might Give You HOPE!! by Padolski(m): 11:00am On Jul 15, 2016
Pls can someone help me paste it here i can't read it with my phone pls
Re: For UTME Candidates Who Haven't Been Posted, This Might Give You HOPE!! by Henz24(m): 11:03am On Jul 15, 2016
Benardayiode:
Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB) portal has been enable for candidates to determine the institution they have been posted for 2016 admission . Candidates already been posted to they choice of institution should visit they institution for screening and registration.

Not Posted Candidates- If your details has not been confirmed depends on your post-utme score to your desirable course , If you check and is still showing Not been posted yet -Call Jamb admn Mr Fabian - for Assistance now to be posted to your institution before the jamb Candidates posting deadline.
idiots like you will be looking for who to dupe, better go and look for something worthwhile to do to earn some money, Mr fabian kor, you no like Mr Felix.. Receive sense in jesus name!!

11 Likes

Re: For UTME Candidates Who Haven't Been Posted, This Might Give You HOPE!! by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 15, 2016
Padolski:
Pls can someone help me paste it here i can't read it with my phone pls
there is no need for that, the write up opposes jamb guidelines for admission so I doubt the authenticity of it beside, many candidate had claimed that they went to jamb office and all of them are giving different reports. so you guys should wait for an official statement from jamb. all this side talks are formulated based on what they think will be or to give themselves hope.

2 Likes

Re: For UTME Candidates Who Haven't Been Posted, This Might Give You HOPE!! by Exclusive4It: 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
Critical analysis and analytic opposition is not bad but as long as people doubt the existence of a supreme being with analysis then anything can be doubted, I saw this on the Internet and decided to share. Fine, the test running claim may sound bogus but there are other claims that are logical. One thing stands, I chose what to believe. I have decided to believe this, we are all at liberty to believe whatever we want anyway

1 Like

Re: For UTME Candidates Who Haven't Been Posted, This Might Give You HOPE!! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
Exclusive4It:
Critical analysis and analytic opposition is not bad but as long as people doubt the existence of a supreme being with analysis then anything can be doubted, I saw this on the Internet and decided to share. Fine, the test running claim may sound bogus but there are other claims that are logical. One thing stands, I chose what to believe. I have decided to believe this, we are all at liberty to believe whatever we want anyway.

@Angeldpedro, Accounting and FUNAAB.
ok bro, try and read the guidelines in the screenshot in my first post, with that your score you will eventually be posted, FUNAAB has all the states of the federation as the catchment area, same as uniport,ui, unimaid, uniabuja and fupre, in a nutshell it all depends on where you rank with your score among other candidates you are contesting with in same department, so it doesn't matter if you score 270 in a department that has 100 candidates who scored between 275- 295 and needs just 100 candidates, in this scenario, the person with 270 won't be posted even though it is a modest score.

1 Like

Re: For UTME Candidates Who Haven't Been Posted, This Might Give You HOPE!! by Padolski(m): 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
Angeldepedro:
ok bro, try and read the guidelines in the screenshot in my first post, with that your score you will eventually be posted, FUNAAB has all the states of the federation as the catchment area, same as uniport,ui, unimaid, uniabuja and fupre, in a nutshell it all depends on where you rank with your score among other candidates you are contesting with in same department, so it doesn't matter if you score 270 in a department that has 100 candidates who scored between 275- 295 and needs just 100 candidates, in this scenario, the person with 270 won't be posted even though it is a modest score.
same thing i have in mind here have u checked how many student are in the same department and their score,i hv seen someone with jamb score of 233 goin for unilag and each department need 100 students hv u checked hw many scored 250 and above and u with 233 and u said jamb hv not posted u.jamb stated it sofar as u hv upto 180 de will give u admission it might not be ur first choice etheir ur second or the poly dat u filled when u registerd for ur jamb so u guys should relax and give jamb some space
Re: For UTME Candidates Who Haven't Been Posted, This Might Give You HOPE!! by Exclusive4It: 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
As things stand, all we can do is wait and hope. I wish myself and fellow aspirants good luck .

5 Likes

Re: For UTME Candidates Who Haven't Been Posted, This Might Give You HOPE!! by perojelly: 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
Very well then
Re: For UTME Candidates Who Haven't Been Posted, This Might Give You HOPE!! by Francis95(m): 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
G
Re: For UTME Candidates Who Haven't Been Posted, This Might Give You HOPE!! by Cherishing(f): 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ok
Re: For UTME Candidates Who Haven't Been Posted, This Might Give You HOPE!! by Beehshorp(m): 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
Op thank u for dis info... Shoutout to my bro who almost committed suicide.. I for call am awt na but he is a nlnder

2 Likes

Re: For UTME Candidates Who Haven't Been Posted, This Might Give You HOPE!! by manosteel(m): 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
Searching for Dad's name

2 Shares

Re: For UTME Candidates Who Haven't Been Posted, This Might Give You HOPE!! by roseyemi119(f): 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
seen..
Re: For UTME Candidates Who Haven't Been Posted, This Might Give You HOPE!! by temitemi1(m): 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
confusion everywhere you turn.
Re: For UTME Candidates Who Haven't Been Posted, This Might Give You HOPE!! by Greenbullet(m): 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
OK ,then

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria / Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School / US To Restrict Nigerian Students To 2-Year Courses Over National Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.