Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

33 People Collapse In The Street At The Same Time After Smoking Marijuana - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 33 People Collapse In The Street At The Same Time After Smoking Marijuana (704 Views)

Demise Of Jimoh Surname Unknown As A Result Of Building Collapse In Baba Alamo C / See The Reason Why Smoking Marijuana Has Health Benefit Than Tobacco / Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

33 People Collapse In The Street At The Same Time After Smoking Marijuana by bbee(m): 12:03am On Jul 15, 2016
More than 30 people had to be taken to hospital after taking a mass-overdose of synthetic marijuana, police have said. They collapsed or were barely able to walk in the same neighbourhood after smoking K2. For photos and more visit http://www.aboie.com/2016/07/photos33-people-collapse-in-street-at.html
Re: 33 People Collapse In The Street At The Same Time After Smoking Marijuana by iamkingzlee(m): 12:05am On Jul 15, 2016
At the same time shocked haba naa
Re: 33 People Collapse In The Street At The Same Time After Smoking Marijuana by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 15, 2016
Re: 33 People Collapse In The Street At The Same Time After Smoking Marijuana by Irishrena1(f): 12:08am On Jul 15, 2016
Heard that the person that took the video said they were all putting up "zombie-like behavior"
Re: 33 People Collapse In The Street At The Same Time After Smoking Marijuana by Kruzilano(m): 1:05am On Jul 15, 2016
Lolz.... Bring that weed lemme kush..dia head no strong jawe
Re: 33 People Collapse In The Street At The Same Time After Smoking Marijuana by twentyk(m): 1:06am On Jul 15, 2016
Omo I need something like that oo....
Re: 33 People Collapse In The Street At The Same Time After Smoking Marijuana by Kalaldi: 1:15am On Jul 15, 2016
Wicked leaf!
Re: 33 People Collapse In The Street At The Same Time After Smoking Marijuana by Layooluwa(f): 1:48am On Jul 15, 2016
At once keshocked
Re: 33 People Collapse In The Street At The Same Time After Smoking Marijuana by abdulaz: 6:24am On Jul 15, 2016
And here am I smoking Abey weed all the way. Why would I go for synthetic weed in first place when I can get the natural green plants undecided

This is just a cheap propaganda to rubbish and stall the legalization of marijuana. We will not take this grin
Re: 33 People Collapse In The Street At The Same Time After Smoking Marijuana by LuveU2(f): 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
abdulaz:
And here am I smoking Abey weed all the way. Why would I go for synthetic weed in first place when I can get the natural green plants undecided

This is just a cheap propaganda to rubbish and stall the legalization of marijuana. We will not take this grin
Lolssss cheesy

btw dear, pls i need you to vote for my candidate right in my siggy, just like you voted last year, 2015
Voting commences next week and i will surely notify u with the appropriate link when it starts. Thank u!

Awaiting ur reply! smiley

(1) (Reply)

D / Aran Architecture And Construction Company / The Nairaland Ride-sharing Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.