Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos (50378 Views)

2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) / Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him / Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by Koolking(m): 9:32am On Jul 15, 2016
Not impressive. Family full of people with despicable and dishonest profession. Lawyers are liars
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 15, 2016
Layooluwa:
Thank you hunsmiley. *wipes away tears*
grin
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by SirAweezy(m): 9:33am On Jul 15, 2016
safarigirl:
all the people celebrating this family would not want to be them bros, forget.

5 female lawyers, can only help in the legal department, if there is no basis to sue, all five are useless and how many times will there be one? So, if popsy is sick, who do you call? If mumsy needs financial advice, who you gonna call? If popsy is tryna set up a business and needs marketing, who you gonna call? If popsy wants to build a house, who you gonna call? Who is the official family driver? Who fixes the electronics? Who's in charge of haggling with electricians/plumbers and the likes? Who's the stand-in for daddy that people will take seriously?

First you have five daughters, so, the poor man will have to do most of the house fixing and stuff on his own, then you go further and make sure all of them study law. That must be a very boring house with the same conversations

Please you need to know more about law and practice... it does not only end in SUE lol. Law has got several departments... from civic, to administrative(which cover accounting and managements), to petroleum etc.

3 Likes

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by FBS: 9:35am On Jul 15, 2016
Nice. Lovely.

No disrespect to them lawyers, but whats with them wigs though? isnt it time to get rid of them? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by cruz419(m): 9:36am On Jul 15, 2016
Mehn u no need to fynd work oo na to esterblish law firm chi,, Una parent try oo to cope with Una arguement I could just imagine wat a mis understand awill be lyk in Dat home,, to make it more fun Una come be all female wahala,,!!!
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by wandeykul(f): 9:36am On Jul 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided Not trying to be a sexist of some sort (for the lame brains who might misinterpret)

But 5 'female' lawyers is actually a waste of school fees..

There's no scientist in the family(a family without a male child too).. Because let's face it, those five ladies will eventually get married and end up another man's lawyer(no longer daddy's lawyer or family lawyer). Where's daddy's legacy after 5 female lawyers?? undecided

The only thing they'll be doing is stepping in for others in different legal battles.. They'll revolve around one circle.. There's no diversity and even God is against it.. undecided

My opinion tho.

Don't quote me if you don't use a brain.. I will not reply.
You jst so dumb with what u wrote,are they complaining cos I don't see anytn wrong,diversity or no diversity as far as they are living fine.

8 Likes

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by obiorathesubtle: 9:37am On Jul 15, 2016
SirAweezy:

...very myopic opinion in 21st century. Please I beg you, change it! (female children are more reliable when it comes to taking care of aged parents).

1. I started off with saying I'm not sexist, I did not refer to their gender as regards taking care of aged parents... You on the other hand are a new covert.. So you probably don't even understand what you read up there..

I questioned the usefulness of producing 5 lawyers when he could've made it 1 doctor, 2 lawyers, 1 engineer, 1 accountant.. Doesn't that look much better??

I'm sure you know about lawyers and their ego.. Do you think any of them would be ready to learn from each other?? Go figure out the rest for yourself.
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by Boring: 9:38am On Jul 15, 2016
fairygeh:

First and foremost,do you know there are so many branches of law?
Not all lawyers go to court for christsake,for someone who wrote this epistle,appears to know much. One would think you actually would have known this,the five of them might be in different law practices. And it doesn't concern you,their parents are proud of them and they appear to be very successful.so

Secondly,as a woman yourself, you should be ashamed of yourself for saying the house would be boring with all girls,do you know what sex of children you gonna have to? And i believe you are still single, dont be so backward in your thinking, this is 2016.

Gbam *someone give dis girl a medal*
my dear some pple are so shallow in dia thinking..as if dey know all abt life..

4 Likes

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by obiorathesubtle: 9:38am On Jul 15, 2016
wandeykul:
You jst so dumb with what u wrote,are they complaining cos I don't see anytn wrong,diversity or no diversity as far as they living fine.
grin your myopia is worse than cancer
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by teebillz: 9:39am On Jul 15, 2016
I have nothing against the girl child. I just can't handle the thought of some dude giving her the big boys magic stick. It scares me to the bone marrow. I know how difficult it was for me to survive my sisters. I don't wanna go through that again.
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by yorex2011: 9:39am On Jul 15, 2016
Thank God for them and for my own fam too

Tho what baffles me is how we just read something, then turn against each other while trying to "make sense" , then insults starts flying everywhere.
It's becoming quite worrisome.

Forgetting that when it comes to human behaviour, there is no universal truth.

1 Like

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by Jafar1: 9:39am On Jul 15, 2016
This is what we call success, i pray for such children bt if i hav option, i will love two of them to be males, What a family, still praying for such children ooo This is what we call success, i pray for such children bt if i hav option, i will love two of them to be males, What a family, still praying for such children ooo wink
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by nwadiuko1(m): 9:41am On Jul 15, 2016
adioolayi:
Baba fun wa lo'mo rere..to ba fun wa lo'mo rere, fun wa lo'wo ka fi si'ke won ..(God give us good children, if you give us good children, give us money to take good care of them)
-Fatai Rolling Dollar
chukwu nye anyi ezigbo umu aka, inye anyi ezigbo umuaka, inyekwa anyi ego anyi ji azu Ya bu umu aka.
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by Theultimate(m): 9:41am On Jul 15, 2016
Layooluwa:
Woooo shocked ooow, this is really beautiful.
Brings tears to my eyes cry
Why tears? Believe me, God Is Able.
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by Laveda(f): 9:41am On Jul 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided Not trying to be a sexist of some sort (for the lame brains who might misinterpret)

There's no scientist in the family(a family without a male child too).. Because let's face it, those five ladies will eventually get married and end up another man's lawyer(no longer daddy's lawyer or family lawyer). Where's daddy's legacy after 5 female lawyers?? undecided

The only thing they'll be doing is stepping in for others in different legal battles.. They'll revolve around one circle.. There's no diversity and even God is against it.. undecided

My opinion tho.

You roped yourself in this grin expect more..

3 Likes

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by oladipo322(m): 9:42am On Jul 15, 2016
that's wonderful
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by obiorathesubtle: 9:44am On Jul 15, 2016
smileysmiley:
I don't envy the family at all and no I don't wish it was mine... 5 female lawyers unless popsy is well connected, what good paying job is waiting for them? the man is a secretary for one Christian organization, abi na Christian law dem go practice how will he recover his money back... law is a course for the well connected cause Naija no be country where ordinary lawyer fit survive, who dey go court for Naija? we prefer out of court settlement... I've been trying to dissuade my kid sis from studying law but the girl no go hear, I know what I've seen with my two eyes, money no dey for that course if you no know pesin ooo, na so dem dey trek under sun after court hearing, no be small thing ooo, when young doctors sef don buy motor after horsemanship.... gimme 5 female engineers and I'll be proud or 5 female doctors, me I no gbadun that law of a course, laye.... the only thing is that people will be scared of messing with the family, na fear we go chop of which people wey gather money sef go mess with dem without looking back, no be Saraki hire 75 abi how many SANs to defend am on top one case? the girls sef fit allow the thing enter their head, dem no go gree marry.... I'm not trying to be a hater but I can never allow my 5 kids do this.... I just dey pity oga and madam
grin I see your point.. With all the connections you need in Nigeria to survive.. Doctors have it easier..

About that fear bit.. A time will come when nobody will tremble at the mention of a Lawyer.. There was a time when court messengers were dreaded in Nigeria, the police were dreaded the most.. Now look at the ridicule shown to the police force by mere citizens.. Everything eventually loses flavour as time goes on..

But we're in a developing world.. A Lawyer is very necessary, but 5 lawyers is a sad waste of resources.. That's my opinion..

smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by wandeykul(f): 9:45am On Jul 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Ode!!!
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by wandeykul(f): 9:45am On Jul 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Thank God u replied cos I used a brain,ur d fool here uno
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by obiorathesubtle: 9:45am On Jul 15, 2016
Laveda:

You roped yourself in this grin expect more..
cool Ham ready
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by MrDojo(m): 9:46am On Jul 15, 2016
i wonder how this house will be when there is an argument...... grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

check out my sign

1 Like

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by obiorathesubtle: 9:47am On Jul 15, 2016
wandeykul:
Thank God u replied cos I used a brain,ur d fool her uno
smiley You're the least articulate lass I've come across.. Goodbye
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by SirAweezy(m): 9:47am On Jul 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

1. I started off with saying I'm not sexist, I did not refer to their gender as regards taking care of aged parents... You on the other hand are a new covert.. So you probably don't even understand what you read up there..

I questioned the usefulness of producing 5 lawyers when he could've made it 1 doctor, 2 lawyers, 1 engineer, 1 accountant.. Doesn't that look much better??

I'm sure you know about lawyers and their ego.. Do you think any of them would be ready to learn from each other?? Go figure out the rest for yourself.

I have said law also have every department you just mentioned. So having 5 lawyers is never a waste! Don't be surprise in few years time all you hear about is this family name... because they will build up and achieve easily.

4 Likes

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by Coolgent(m): 9:48am On Jul 15, 2016
Nice one.
Unlike those jews that have morethan 5 drugs traffickers per house
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by obiorathesubtle: 9:51am On Jul 15, 2016
SirAweezy:

I have said law also have every department you just mentioned. So having 5 lawyers is never a waste! Don't be surprise in few years time all you hear about is this family name... because they will build up and achieve easily.
undecided I've said that too.. They'll revolve around a circle.. That's pitiful..

Why not be diverse?? What happens when daddy or mommy's sick and needs to visit a doctor??

What happens when someone needs to build a house or invest in another business?? undecided I'm sure they can hire someone from outside, but wouldn't it be best if there's an inside professional?? I can't force you to see my point Mr..

Would they fight legal battles for the rest of their lives??

Daddy had a lot of potential but made a very narrow decision and to me.. It's utterly wrong!
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by nwadiuko1(m): 9:51am On Jul 15, 2016
my own family be like......one accountant, oNe civil engineer/army, one business man, a nurse...........

and one undecided fellow ( that boy sha I no know wetin him wan become) lol......

nice family but all of them being lawyers.......dey sumhow...

4 Likes

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by smileysmiley(f): 9:52am On Jul 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin I see your point.. With all the connections you need in Nigeria to survive.. Doctors have it easier..

About that fear bit.. A time will come when nobody will tremble at the mention of a Lawyer.. There was a time when court messengers were dreaded in Nigeria, the police were dreaded the most.. Now look at the ridicule shown to the police force by mere citizens.. Everything eventually loses flavour as time goes on..

But we're in a developing world.. A Lawyer is very necessary, but 5 lawyers is a sad waste of resources.. That's my opinion..

smiley smiley
a big waste ooo... I wonder what oga and madam were thinking about when they were doing the investment...
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by chidozieikeji2: 9:54am On Jul 15, 2016
Smellymouth:
It's easy to instill respect in our families. But first we need to set the example.. I respect this family...

Police nor fit get case with this kind family and all of dem come be women..

C'est fini grin grin

not wen CP mbu of rivers state is involved even governors shivers wen they see him amaechi can educate u better
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by 989900E: 9:55am On Jul 15, 2016
The kind argument for that house, no be here. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by tartarus(m): 9:57am On Jul 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

My opinion tho.

Would you have said the same if they were all MALE lawyers? smiley

4 Likes

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by fairygeh(f): 9:57am On Jul 15, 2016
Boring:

Gbam *someone give dis girl a medal*
my dear some pple are so shallow in dia thinking..as if dey know all abt life..
Don't mind her jare grin .muahh kiss

1 Like

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by Intrepid01(m): 9:58am On Jul 15, 2016
This thread has shown one thing.....it has shown that there are many kids and unlearned people on this forum.... They are so dumb that they don't even know it...Someone thinking law is just about legal cases only? Thinking a home with 5 girls will be boring? Thinking 5 female lawyers is a waste of investment?......Wow SeunOsewa need to do a whole lot to help these people.................

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife / Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts / Court Marries Off Two Women In Jigawa Despite Father’s Objection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.