Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,805 members, 7,806,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos (50371 Views)

2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) / Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him / Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by obiorathesubtle: 10:00am On Jul 15, 2016
tartarus:

Would you have said the same if they were all MALE lawyers? smiley
undecided Yes! Would've even been easier.. I did say I'm not a sexist.. Did you miss that part?
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by Olril18(m): 10:01am On Jul 15, 2016
safarigirl:
all the people celebrating this family would not want to be them bros, forget.

5 female lawyers, can only help in the legal department, if there is no basis to sue, all five are useless and how many times will there be one? So, if popsy is sick, who do you call? If mumsy needs financial advice, who you gonna call? If popsy is tryna set up a business and needs marketing, who you gonna call? If popsy wants to build a house, who you gonna call? Who is the official family driver? Who fixes the electronics? Who's in charge of haggling with electricians/plumbers and the likes? Who's the stand-in for daddy that people will take seriously?

First you have five daughters, so, the poor man will have to do most of the house fixing and stuff on his own, then you go further and make sure all of them study law. That must be a very boring house with the same conversations

u are talking its is fault he gave birth to five girls...and of course there are so many areas of law,law is not only limited to sueing and defending in court of law.not that I mean ur opinion is nonsense anyway.

1 Like

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by bigtt76(f): 10:02am On Jul 15, 2016
5 potential SANs grin

2 Likes

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by charlesucheh(m): 10:06am On Jul 15, 2016
That's what happens when you have the resources to push yourself!!! While schools are making life difficult for people with great ambition, others are flourishing greatly in it... I just pity anybody wey wan try this family for legal battle!!! Except say the children no undnerstand wetin them go do for school.
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by adioolayi(m): 10:06am On Jul 15, 2016
nwadiuko1:
chukwu nye anyi ezigbo umu aka, inye anyi ezigbo umuaka, inyekwa anyi ego anyi ji azu Ya bu umu aka.

Thanks man..grin
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by PTIMAN: 10:07am On Jul 15, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
Try to make use of your think faculty my dear friend... 5 female lawyers... Remember each of them will married and there is certainty that each of them will get married to man from different field of knowledge... So the family is not lacking anything they are just perfect... Once you see 5 female in a family think of ten of 10 people is involve... 5 lawyers bring 5 other professions... It's awesome family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by joey150(m): 10:07am On Jul 15, 2016
Well my mum has got a doctor nd 2 engineers...I'll take that over 5 lawyers.

1 Like

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by Temptee101(m): 10:08am On Jul 15, 2016
smileysmiley:
I don't envy the family at all and no I don't wish it was mine... 5 female lawyers unless popsy is well connected, what good paying job is waiting for them? the man is a secretary for one Christian organization, abi na Christian law dem go practice how will he recover his money back... law is a course for the well connected cause Naija no be country where ordinary lawyer fit survive, who dey go court for Naija? we prefer out of court settlement... I've been trying to dissuade my kid sis from studying law but the girl no go hear, I know what I've seen with my two eyes, money no dey for that course if you no know pesin ooo, na so dem dey trek under sun after court hearing, no be small thing ooo, when young doctors sef don buy motor after horsemanship.... gimme 5 female engineers and I'll be proud or 5 female doctors, me I no gbadun that law of a course, laye.... the only thing is that people will be scared of messing with the family, na fear we go chop of which people wey gather money sef go mess with dem without looking back, no be Saraki hire 75 abi how many SANs to defend am on top one case? the girls sef fit allow the thing enter their head, dem no go gree marry.... I'm not trying to be a hater but I can never allow my 5 kids do this.... I just dey pity oga and madam
What a lame excuse. You are not trying to be a hater i agree but you are a born HATER. You are not only hating on others, u also extended it to ur siblings.

4 Likes

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by omorttee4u(m): 10:08am On Jul 15, 2016
Liars family. Lai Lai, me no go gree
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by smileysmiley(f): 10:11am On Jul 15, 2016
Temptee101:
What a lame excuse. You are not trying to be a hater i agree but you are a born HATER. You are not only hating on others, u also extended it to ur siblings.
ok
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by Olril18(m): 10:12am On Jul 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided I've said that too.. They'll revolve around a circle.. That's pitiful..

Why not be diverse?? What happens when daddy or mommy's sick and needs to visit a doctor??

What happens when someone needs to build a house or invest in another business?? undecided I'm sure they can hire someone from outside, but wouldn't it be best if there's an inside professional?? I can't force you to see my point Mr..

Would they fight legal battles for the rest of their lives??

Daddy had a lot of potential but made a very narrow decision and to me.. It's utterly wrong!
are u their father?..abeg come off it..

2 Likes

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by Eric2537: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2016
men go dey fear marriage for dis family o

1 Like

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by Olril18(m): 10:13am On Jul 15, 2016
smileysmiley:
I don't envy the family at all and no I don't wish it was mine... 5 female lawyers unless popsy is well connected, what good paying job is waiting for them? the man is a secretary for one Christian organization, abi na Christian law dem go practice how will he recover his money back... law is a course for the well connected cause Naija no be country where ordinary lawyer fit survive, who dey go court for Naija? we prefer out of court settlement... I've been trying to dissuade my kid sis from studying law but the girl no go hear, I know what I've seen with my two eyes, money no dey for that course if you no know pesin ooo, na so dem dey trek under sun after court hearing, no be small thing ooo, when young doctors sef don buy motor after horsemanship.... gimme 5 female engineers and I'll be proud or 5 female doctors, me I no gbadun that law of a course, laye.... the only thing is that people will be scared of messing with the family, na fear we go chop of which people wey gather money sef go mess with dem without looking back, no be Saraki hire 75 abi how many SANs to defend am on top one case? the girls sef fit allow the thing enter their head, dem no go gree marry.... I'm not trying to be a hater but I can never allow my 5 kids do this.... I just dey pity oga and madam
u are too funny because u are extremely wrong.

1 Like

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by juman(m): 10:13am On Jul 15, 2016
There are too many lawyers in this backward country.

It makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by Orkpekyandega(m): 10:15am On Jul 15, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Nigerian Parents With 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos

Executive Secretary Nigerian Christian Pilgrims Commission, Dr Tor Uja and his wife Berry met and got married about 35 years ago.

Check out these new photos of them with the 5 children, 5 wonderful ladies who are now all lawyers, God blessed them with. For people who don't think much of the girl child or parents with only girl children, please continue to see more photos of this family after the cut and be wowed!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/photos-nigerian-parents-with-5-daughter-lawyers.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3972847_c_jpegb64ec3ea372d1d8674886470b02116de Tiv people making waves every where.
Proudly Tiv.

Ayatutu ka uno?
Kase.......
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by smileysmiley(f): 10:16am On Jul 15, 2016
Olril18:
u are too funny because u are extremely wrong.
ok
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by Otses(f): 10:18am On Jul 15, 2016
wow, this is really beautiful. The joy of parents is seeing their children excel in life.

2 Likes

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by nell3: 10:20am On Jul 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided Not trying to be a sexist of some sort (for the lame brains who might misinterpret)

But 5 'female' lawyers is actually a waste of school fees..

There's no scientist in the family(a family without a male child too).. Because let's face it, those five ladies will eventually get married and end up another man's lawyer(no longer daddy's lawyer or family lawyer). Where's daddy's legacy after 5 female lawyers?? undecided

The only thing they'll be doing is stepping in for others in different legal battles.. They'll revolve around one circle.. There's no diversity and even God is against it.. undecided

My opinion tho.

Don't quote me if you don't use a brain.. I will not reply.
Gosh!! igbos and male child as if you are God that can create humans. Cant believe pple still think this way.you are hating jooor. I came from a family of 7boys and am the only girl. mehn it was not funny at all. There is no big deal in have girls or boys in a family. Moreover girls don't forget where they came unlike guys when they marry channel their attention to the in-laws. Am speaking from experience. Don't let me divulge all.

4 Likes

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by obiorathesubtle: 10:23am On Jul 15, 2016
nell3:
Gosh!! igbos and male child as if you are God that can create humans. Cant believe pple still think this way.you are hating jooor. I came from a family of 7boys and am the only girl. mehn it was not funny at all. There is no big deal in have girls or boys in a family. Moreover girls don't forget where they came unlike guys when they channel their attention to the in-laws. Am speaking from experience. Don't let me divulge all.
undecided My dear.. It is well.. You seem like a good person.. Wouldn't want to spoil your day for you.. Goodbye..
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by Joygalore(f): 10:41am On Jul 15, 2016
Just stfu.
Disgruntled human being undecided
obiorathesubtle:
undecided Not trying to be a sexist of some sort (for the lame brains who might misinterpret)

But 5 'female' lawyers is actually a waste of school fees..

There's no scientist in the family(a family without a male child too).. Because let's face it, those five ladies will eventually get married and end up another man's lawyer(no longer daddy's lawyer or family lawyer). Where's daddy's legacy after 5 female lawyers?? undecided

The only thing they'll be doing is stepping in for others in different legal battles.. They'll revolve around one circle.. There's no diversity and even God is against it.. undecided

My opinion tho.

Don't quote me if you don't use a brain.. I will not reply.

3 Likes

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by obiorathesubtle: 10:48am On Jul 15, 2016
Joygalore:
Just stfu.
Disgruntled human being undecided
undecided I usually check profiles before I reply.. I checked yours and I'm utterly disappointed..
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by SHAIBULIAR: 10:52am On Jul 15, 2016
Layooluwa:
Woooo shocked ooow, this is really beautiful.

Brings tears to my eyes cry
eyaaaaaaaa sowie you dey obalende market dey sell okrika grin cheesy
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by safarigirl(f): 10:57am On Jul 15, 2016
SirAweezy:

Please you need to know more about law and practice... it does not only end in SUE lol. Law has got several departments... from civic, to administrative(which cover accounting and managements), to petroleum etc.
it covers the legal aspects of those things solely. Knowing how to register a business under CAC doesn't mean knowing how to run one. I study law, tell me something else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by Joygalore(f): 10:57am On Jul 15, 2016
Next time you apply decorum before you spew dregs from the poo you call mouth undecided
I guess you have got explosive diarrhea of the mouth.
Bollocks
obiorathesubtle:
undecided I usually check profiles before I reply.. I checked yours and I'm utterly disappointed..

1 Like

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by lordfredrick: 10:58am On Jul 15, 2016
and the married one made sure her wedding ring appeared in all the pics. wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by safarigirl(f): 11:01am On Jul 15, 2016
Olril18:

u are talking its is fault he gave birth to five girls...and of course there are so many areas of law,law is not only limited to sueing and defending in court of law.not that I mean ur opinion is nonsense anyway.
lol.. .. If I hear say this man no get illegitimate male child somewhere

It's their fault adoption didn't come to mind. Many little boys out there looking for a family to belong to, but selfish members of society think "if it's not from my loins, it ain't ma business". Adoption is not a sin

I study law, I know what law covers and it surely doesn't teach you how to construct a house or read ledgers.

1 Like

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by Olril18(m): 11:05am On Jul 15, 2016
safarigirl:
lol.. .. If I hear say this man no get illegitimate male child somewhere

It's their fault adoption didn't come to mind. Many little boys out there looking for a family to belong to, but selfish members of society think "if it's not from my loins, it ain't ma business". Adoption is not a sin

I study law, I know what law covers and it surely doesn't teach you how to construct a house or read ledgers.
I agree with u.

1 Like

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by rhymaholic: 11:06am On Jul 15, 2016
This is inspiring. My Igbo brothers need to see this and a learn a thing or two.

1 Like

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by mrteee: 11:07am On Jul 15, 2016
safarigirl:
it covers the legal aspects of those things solely. Knowing how to register a business under CAC doesn't mean knowing how to run one. I study law, tell me something else

shocked grin You really STUDY law indeed. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by obiorathesubtle: 11:09am On Jul 15, 2016
Joygalore:
Next time you apply decorum before you spew dregs from the poo you call mouth undecided
I guess you have got explosive diarrhea of the mouth.
Bollocks
grin It's a shame you can't say this is front of me..

People hide behind their screens and type whatever..

I wonder if you'd be able to gather enough courage to say this exact thing in front of me.. smiley

Before or after I knock you straight to limbo
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by Joygalore(f): 11:16am On Jul 15, 2016
I laugh at your stupidity.
You are just incorrigible
You hiding behind the screen and typing BS from your outdated laptop.
You can't do more than a dead rat.
Ocker undecided
obiorathesubtle:
grin It's a shame you can't say this is front of me..

People hide behind their screens and type whatever..

I wonder if you'd be able to gather enough courage to say this exact thing in front of me.. smiley

Before or after I knock you straight to limbo

3 Likes

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by Layooluwa(f): 11:19am On Jul 15, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
eyaaaaaaaa sowie you dey obalende market dey sell okrika grin cheesy
funnysad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife / Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts / Court Marries Off Two Women In Jigawa Despite Father’s Objection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.