Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Reasons Why Your Name Haven't Been Posted By JAMB Yet Foradmission Consideration - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reasons Why Your Name Haven't Been Posted By JAMB Yet Foradmission Consideration (11817 Views)

For UTME Candidates Who Haven't Been Posted, This Might Give You HOPE!! / Jambites Drop Your Reg Number Amd Lets Check Where U Have Been Posted To. / JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Your Name Haven't Been Posted By JAMB Yet Foradmission Consideration by Elitesplanet: 4:46am On Jul 15, 2016
We are not trying to discourage some people from hoping to be posted to their various schools for admission consideration, for those who have not been posted yet especially those who scored high in utme. Am not saying you should lose hope yet, anything can still happen. Am saying based on the hard copy schools have at the moment and also based on what happened last year during eligibility saga. Those who were initially not eligible but hoping to be eligible by miracle were never eligible if not that it was later cancelled though miracle may happen this time, so I suggest you may keep checking for your name in Jamb website until its finally confirmed that no names will be uploaded again. Speaking based on the hard copy some schools have, those whose their names are not found in the Jamb website are also not listed in the hard copy when checked. So I dont know how possible it will be if your name is later uploaded in the Jamb website but not among the names in the hard copy unless schools will still receive more names from Jamb.
http://www.elitesplanetblog.com/2016/07/jamb-begins-posting-names-of-students.htmlCheck your name in Jamb website, if you are not posted yet, you keep checking, you may be posted later.
Some Of The Reasons Why Your Name May Not Have Been Posted To Your School For Admission Consideration:

1. LOW UTME SCORE:

Maybe your score is too low for the course you are aspiring for. Someone who scored 201 and aspiring for home science may be posted but someone who scored 248 and aspiring for medicine may not be posted. This is because home science is likely to cut below 201 while medicine will never cut below 248, so Jamb has assumed that someone with 201 is supposed to get admission under home science without screening yet. Remember that if your name is posted, it means you have been "Temporarily" offered admission by Jamb, meaning you scored above what Jamb is likely to cut for that course if they were to admit you alone but school is yet to screen you to know if actually you are qualified even when you scored above "assumed" cutoff mark. Meanwhile, there are some courses that even when you scored above likely "assumed" cutoff mark, you will still not be posted, sometimes you will be posted even when you scored below but the posting is mainly based on your score and your course because ALL SCHOOLS may have sent their cutoff marks to Jamb but you wont know.

2.CHANGE OF INSTITUTIONS:

This may not really be the problem because there are some who did not change school yet they are not posted yet but some people I know that have not been posted even when they scored high in Jamb did change of school (about 2 people so far).

The only names that may be posted later in the Jamb website may be special candidates. All of you know what I mean by special candidates; they may be people with some errors in their registration numbers or error in change of school, they may be people that are sorting out their admission via staff/university quota/slot through a staff, they may be people that know someone in the university..this is Nigeria so everything is possible. It happened last year when some people who were not eligible later became eligible even before everything was cancelled. I know how it was done then and it will still be done this time. Some of you know me very well, I say what I see and what happens, I dont pretend to be self-made saint.

ADVICE

So if you are not posted yet, dont lose hope yet, be prayerful, it may still touch Jamb to upload more names and your name may be there. You can still be posted through other means maybe through miracles or maybe if you are sorting out your admission.

Dont just lose hope or give up until its over. If worse turns to worst, you may be posted to another university; all univeristies are good, it must not be your school of choice. Its not the school you attend or course you read that makes you, its your destiny.

Please Share With Others!!!
Source:
http://www.elitesplanetblog.com/2016/07/reasons-why-your-name-havent-been.html
Re: Reasons Why Your Name Haven't Been Posted By JAMB Yet Foradmission Consideration by DTalented(m): 5:09am On Jul 15, 2016
That's it...
Re: Reasons Why Your Name Haven't Been Posted By JAMB Yet Foradmission Consideration by Kenneth205(m): 6:24am On Jul 15, 2016
Alright
Re: Reasons Why Your Name Haven't Been Posted By JAMB Yet Foradmission Consideration by femmykenny: 8:04am On Jul 15, 2016
IJMB is the way when jamb fails.
Why stress yourself when you can secure Admission without jamb into 200 level in any institution of your choice in Nigeria.
To register for IJMB, visit www.aboutijmb.com
Re: Reasons Why Your Name Haven't Been Posted By JAMB Yet Foradmission Consideration by Affable0709(m): 8:25am On Jul 15, 2016
Only in Nigeria! No wonder we couldn't make the 1000 count.
Re: Reasons Why Your Name Haven't Been Posted By JAMB Yet Foradmission Consideration by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:34am On Jul 15, 2016
So posting means you have been given admission by JAMB but it is left for the institution to confirm it? Am I correct?
Re: Reasons Why Your Name Haven't Been Posted By JAMB Yet Foradmission Consideration by MrRichy(m): 9:03am On Jul 15, 2016
I don't understand this Jamb posting shiit....
cos my skul is selling screening scratch card
Re: Reasons Why Your Name Haven't Been Posted By JAMB Yet Foradmission Consideration by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 15, 2016
I was posted to University of Maiduguri even though I scored 133. But I no want the admission, which kain people this JAMB be sef? angry

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Your Name Haven't Been Posted By JAMB Yet Foradmission Consideration by Timileyin1234(m): 9:43am On Jul 15, 2016
LastMumu:
I was posted to University of Maiduguri even though I scored 133. But I no want the admission, which kain people this JAMB be sef? angry

Wetin ur moniker says is absolutely correct
Re: Reasons Why Your Name Haven't Been Posted By JAMB Yet Foradmission Consideration by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 15, 2016
Benardayiode:
Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB) portal has been enable for candidates to determine the institution they have been posted for 2016 admission . Candidates already been posted to they choice of institution should visit they institution for screening and registration.

Not Posted Candidates- If your details has not been confirmed depends on your post-utme score to your desirable course , If you check and is still showing Not been posted yet -Call Jamb admn Mr Fabian - for Assistance now to be posted to your institution before the jamb Candidates posting deadline.

You are a Fool!
Where are the mods? come ban this scammer!
Re: Reasons Why Your Name Haven't Been Posted By JAMB Yet Foradmission Consideration by zube01(m): 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
Elitesplanet how does one check to know if he's name has been posted for consideration
Re: Reasons Why Your Name Haven't Been Posted By JAMB Yet Foradmission Consideration by ademiD(f): 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
femikedesmon:
Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB) portal has been enable for candidates to determine the institution they have been posted for 2016 admission . Candidates already been posted to they choice of institution should visit they institution for screening and registration.

Not yet Posted Candidates- If your details has not been confirmed depends on your post-utme score to your desirable course , If you check and is still showing Not been posted yet -Call Jamb admn Mr Desmond - for Assistance now to be posted to your institution before the jamb Candidates posting deadline.
u create another account to post these trash in order to scam people ...u ought to be sent to sambisa forest...silly man
Re: Reasons Why Your Name Haven't Been Posted By JAMB Yet Foradmission Consideration by dreamwords: 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
Point of correction, you should say "hasn't been"

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Your Name Haven't Been Posted By JAMB Yet Foradmission Consideration by Elitesplanet: 9:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
zube01:
Elitesplanet how does one check to know if he's name has been posted for consideration
Follow The Link For Step By Step Guide To Check
http://www.elitesplanetblog.com/2016/07/jamb-begins-posting-names-of-students.html
Re: Reasons Why Your Name Haven't Been Posted By JAMB Yet Foradmission Consideration by Elitesplanet: 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
josephokeket:
Dear candidate, if you have not been shortlisted by Jamb, don’t worry all hope is not lost yet as we are shortlisting more names to school of your choice,
Dear Candiadtes On No Account Should You Call Anybody Based On JAMB POSTING they Are All Fraudsters, JAMB is The Only Authorised Body Responsible For Posting. Please Admins Should Take Care Of All This Scammers In The Comment Box, An Example Is Josephokeket.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Your Name Haven't Been Posted By JAMB Yet Foradmission Consideration by Junki04(m): 11:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
just forget the change of institution thing.. my junior sis changed to UNILAG and has been posted.. posting can depend on your catchment area too, favoring people with low score that fall in the catchment than others with high marks that don't
Re: Reasons Why Your Name Haven't Been Posted By JAMB Yet Foradmission Consideration by korm2me(m): 11:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
scammers evrywere
Re: Reasons Why Your Name Haven't Been Posted By JAMB Yet Foradmission Consideration by sheyilord: 2:32am On Jul 16, 2016
America's Number one Tennis Player Arthur Ashe said “One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation".
This goes to emphasize the importance of preparation in attaining Success in all spheres of Life, Education inclusive. This is basically what FAST LINK TUTORIALS is about.
Are you writing UNILAG Post-Utme or Diploma and in need of a hands-on-deck tutorial with opulent preparation for the exams, then you should toe the Fast link to Campus by joining the Only approved tutorial on the UNILAG Campus, FAST LINK TUTORIAL. JAMB, WAEC/NECO/GCE Tutorials also available.
Join the train on the only approved Fast link to campus. Contact Dr Seyi on 08135305367. You can also visit fastlinktocampus.com, for information on the release date of unilag post ume form and exam.
‪#‎FastLinkTutorials‬
‪#‎HappyMatriculationInAdvance‬
Re: Reasons Why Your Name Haven't Been Posted By JAMB Yet Foradmission Consideration by MhizVeronica(f): 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
huh wish everybody the best

buh i dnt support that low jamb score, cos it seems those with low score were posted first.................
Re: Reasons Why Your Name Haven't Been Posted By JAMB Yet Foradmission Consideration by faithyy(f): 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
Elitesplanet:
We are not trying to discourage some people from hoping to be posted to their various schools for admission consideration, for those who have not been posted yet especially those who scored high in utme. Am not saying you should lose hope yet, anything can still happen. Am saying based on the hard copy schools have at the moment and also based on what happened last year during eligibility saga. Those who were initially not eligible but hoping to be eligible by miracle were never eligible if not that it was later cancelled though miracle may happen this time, so I suggest you may keep checking for your name in Jamb website until its finally confirmed that no names will be uploaded again. Speaking based on the hard copy some schools have, those whose their names are not found in the Jamb website are also not listed in the hard copy when checked. So I dont know how possible it will be if your name is later uploaded in the Jamb website but not among the names in the hard copy unless schools will still receive more names from Jamb.
http://www.elitesplanetblog.com/2016/07/jamb-begins-posting-names-of-students.htmlCheck your name in Jamb website, if you are not posted yet, you keep checking, you may be posted later.
Some Of The Reasons Why Your Name May Not Have Been Posted To Your School For Admission Consideration:

1. LOW UTME SCORE:

Maybe your score is too low for the course you are aspiring for. Someone who scored 201 and aspiring for home science may be posted but someone who scored 248 and aspiring for medicine may not be posted. This is because home science is likely to cut below 201 while medicine will never cut below 248, so Jamb has assumed that someone with 201 is supposed to get admission under home science without screening yet. Remember that if your name is posted, it means you have been "Temporarily" offered admission by Jamb, meaning you scored above what Jamb is likely to cut for that course if they were to admit you alone but school is yet to screen you to know if actually you are qualified even when you scored above "assumed" cutoff mark. Meanwhile, there are some courses that even when you scored above likely "assumed" cutoff mark, you will still not be posted, sometimes you will be posted even when you scored below but the posting is mainly based on your score and your course because ALL SCHOOLS may have sent their cutoff marks to Jamb but you wont know.

2.CHANGE OF INSTITUTIONS:

This may not really be the problem because there are some who did not change school yet they are not posted yet but some people I know that have not been posted even when they scored high in Jamb did change of school (about 2 people so far).

The only names that may be posted later in the Jamb website may be special candidates. All of you know what I mean by special candidates; they may be people with some errors in their registration numbers or error in change of school, they may be people that are sorting out their admission via staff/university quota/slot through a staff, they may be people that know someone in the university..this is Nigeria so everything is possible. It happened last year when some people who were not eligible later became eligible even before everything was cancelled. I know how it was done then and it will still be done this time. Some of you know me very well, I say what I see and what happens, I dont pretend to be self-made saint.

ADVICE

So if you are not posted yet, dont lose hope yet, be prayerful, it may still touch Jamb to upload more names and your name may be there. You can still be posted through other means maybe through miracles or maybe if you are sorting out your admission.

Dont just lose hope or give up until its over. If worse turns to worst, you may be posted to another university; all univeristies are good, it must not be your school of choice. Its not the school you attend or course you read that makes you, its your destiny.

Please Share With Others!!!
Source:
http://www.elitesplanetblog.com/2016/07/reasons-why-your-name-havent-been.html

CAN SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN POSTED,COMFIRM LATER NOT POSTED
Re: Reasons Why Your Name Haven't Been Posted By JAMB Yet Foradmission Consideration by Elitesplanet: 9:03am On Jul 17, 2016
faithyy:

CAN SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN POSTED,COMFIRM LATER NOT POSTED
YES IF THERE IS A MISTAKE SOMEWHERE
Re: Reasons Why Your Name Haven't Been Posted By JAMB Yet Foradmission Consideration by iyinoluwa102: 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
I don't agree with you.
Re: Reasons Why Your Name Haven't Been Posted By JAMB Yet Foradmission Consideration by jerryism(m): 11:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
LastMumu:
u fine work u see... u see work u run.. I feel ur pains bro tak hrt
Re: Reasons Why Your Name Haven't Been Posted By JAMB Yet Foradmission Consideration by YoungJidan(m): 8:48am On Jul 30, 2016
i was not posted, can i still go for screening

(1) (Reply)

Poly Lecturers To Embark On Strike From August 22. / Weird Mysteries That Will Blow Your Mind - Daewoorazer / Chrisland: We Never Demanded A Second Autopsy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.