Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,608 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

4shared Upload/download - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / 4shared Upload/download (3009 Views)

How To Download From 4shared.com Without Log In or Registration / Internet Upload Manager / Get Free Download And Upload Script/site Like Sharemobile, Xchanger, Plunder E.t.c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4shared Upload/download by croj(m): 3:04pm On Sep 12, 2009
please i would like to know why most files i download from 4shared.com or any other site hardly open. is it that it is corrupt of what? how do i know a corrupt file? and why is it that windows media player hardly plays this dvd videos.
Re: 4shared Upload/download by iice(f): 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2009
Most of those files need a codec. I don't remember the exact codec
Re: 4shared Upload/download by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2009
i do use to download mp3s from 4shared.com and never ever got a problem with a single file. you might want to review your computer settings. . . . . . . . .
as for dvds you have to be more specific about what you mean.
Re: 4shared Upload/download by blackweaver(m): 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2009
what browser/download manager do you user do download from the site?
it may be that your downloads are incomplete
Re: 4shared Upload/download by mikesleek(m): 7:56am On Sep 13, 2009
For your dvd video use vlc media player. It's free. For your download use a download manager like free download manager.
Re: 4shared Upload/download by croj(m): 10:33am On Sep 14, 2009
not that i know much about all this dvd and downloading stuff, but it seems like most videos and mp3s require some kind of another software that either make them open or work fine.

that is where my problem comes in cos i dont know much about this.like the last time i tried to download a movie,the system wrote that it required a microsoft framework 1.1 before it would open.

windows media player also could not play a video i downloaded from 4shared.com.

blackweaver could you tell me what a download manager really does and then tell me how i can get an efficient one.
Re: 4shared Upload/download by blackweaver(m): 11:11am On Sep 14, 2009
i mentioned download manager because sometimes the file being downloaded is not fully downloaded. if the file end with .mp3 or .avi or any music or video format this should not be a problem, at worst the file will play to the point where the download stopped, however i've found that usually the file is zipped or rarred i.e has an extension of .zip or .rar which means that you have to first extract before playing the extracted file. unfortunately you cannot extract a file that is only partly downloaded. however if you are sure that your file finished downloading i would suggest getting a different media player; i use vlc for my videos (download from videolan.org) and winamp for my audio (winamp.com)
Re: 4shared Upload/download by blackweaver(m): 11:49am On Sep 14, 2009
pls check my previous post, it seems to have been blocked

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Infocus Projector Lp530 / ✈✳✅SOLD ❌❌❌512GB SSD/ 16GB Ram 2GB Nvidia Graphics Dell Latitude E5480 Core i7 / Nairaland Refuses To Login On Microsoft Edge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.