Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose (15190 Views)

Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Kids At A Filling Station / NNPC Filling Station At Berger Selling N1k Per Jerrycan Of Fuel - PoojaMedia / Police Station At Ariara International Market Aba On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose by dechriscool(m): 7:19am On Jul 15, 2016
Operate like people with brains, I have no filling station in Akute – Fayose replies EFCC

The Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has flayed the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, for arresting its suspects without concluding investigation, adding that the commission’s officials are acting as if they are brain dead.
Fayose made the allegation following reports that the anti-graft agency sealed up a filling station in Lambe, Akute area of Ogun State, allegedly owned by him.

Speaking through his Special Adviser on Public Communication and New Media, Lere Olayinka, Fayose denied the claim and he admonished the commission to adequately verify its information before acting.

He said, “It is ridiculous to say such thing about a person who has been governor for two years. How would you say Fayose has a filling station at Akute

“If he would have had a filling station, he would have had it along Lagos-Ibadan Express Way or Lekki and other highbrow areas and not Akute. Does he even have any link with Akute?
“Fayose would rather have something like NNPC mega station, which would have had at least 20 pumps. He has been a successful businessman before becoming governor.

“When I hear some of these things, I am just surprised. Last week, because Fayose used a guest house, Brilla Bicaso at Gana Street, Abuja, they wanted to lock down the place.

“The operator of the place dared them. They wanted him to provide evidence to show that he owns the place. He said they should lock the place and that he would meet them in court. He later said he is not the actual owner of the place. He leased it from Domkat Bali.

“They went there in their ‘gra gra’ manner, whereas they have access to government information. They should check with relevant authorities like the Ministry of Lands before taking actions.

“In other climes, you are supposed to have concluded investigation before you go after people. But they would want to arrest people and want them to provide evidence against themselves.

“I would not act this way if I am the EFCC chairman. It is insulting. How can you say he (Fayose) has a filling station at Akute? They should operate like people with brain. It is like vendetta mission has beclouded their sense of reasoning

http://dailypost.ng/2016/07/14/operate-like-people-with-brains-i-have-no-filling-station-in-akute-fayose-replies-efcc/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose by Arian11(m): 7:20am On Jul 15, 2016
These EFCC are just like kids realeased for the first time to play...if you'll seize or accuse do it with sense

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:21am On Jul 15, 2016
Freedom of speech is always in abundance.. But dont forget freedom after speech is a scarce commodity.

bopm:

finally, u hv nt made any sense and jus like efcc plz write sense nxt time
am not unaware of people like you who seek every moment to insult others. You're not to be blamed though, the social media now places all of us on the same level.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose by JBismarck(m): 7:34am On Jul 15, 2016
Fayose should lead the pack in brain exhibition. Some of his utterances (can one even call those ones utterances but ravings and rantings of a drowning man) are unbefitting of his office.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose by SouthernBreeze(m): 7:40am On Jul 15, 2016
EFFC has now being reduced to child's play. Good advise from oga Fayose

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose by dechriscool(m): 7:41am On Jul 15, 2016
I don't know if vendetta mission is going to save the day for APC and their agents of chain.Doing the right thing and saving this country from imminent collapse is going to cripple every criticism from Fayose.

Clear conscience fears no accusation.

Bros Bubu stop hitting your head on the wall about FAYOSE.Even if you shut Ayodele Fayose today,a thousand Fayose will spring up if you have a bad economic policies.So zip up and do the need full bros Bubu.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose by olaboy33(m): 7:48am On Jul 15, 2016
operate like someone wih common sense FAYOSE, Ekiti government house is not going to be yours forever!

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 15, 2016
cheesy
Fayose no go kill person ohh

But,this EFCC are so childish.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose by bewla(m): 7:59am On Jul 15, 2016
how market now
Re: I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose by dechriscool(m): 8:04am On Jul 15, 2016
olaboy33:
operate like someone wih common sense FAYOSE, Ekiti government house is not going to be yours forever!
what has he really done that warrant the vendetta from FG? Has he done worst than?
Lai Muhammed
Rotimi Amaechi
General Muhammadu Buhari et al
During GEJ adminstraction
Why trying to paint the Dog black in order to hang him

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 15, 2016
dechriscool:
what has he really done that warrant the vendetta from FG.Has he done worst than?
Lai Muhammed
Rotimi Amaechi
General Muhammadu Buhari et al
During GEJ adminstraction
Why trying to paint the Dog black in order to hang him
their anger is because he is revealing their incompetence to the world.
The want all of us to be silent while they keep on misruling the nation.
I have never

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose by cktheluckyman: 8:07am On Jul 15, 2016
The EFCC should try and behave like people with brains naa!! Even if Fayose owns the filling station kini big deal? When did it become a crime to own a filling station?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose by DaBullIT(m): 8:07am On Jul 15, 2016
I am sure Fayose did not use those exact words

Who born monkey ?
Re: I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose by landmark247(m): 8:09am On Jul 15, 2016
Well, for Fayose that I know very well... He will always deny any allegation or accusation at first and then admit later at dawn.

EFCC should as well get more constructive with approach.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose by bewla(m): 8:11am On Jul 15, 2016
frankline5:
olodo you no know watin to type again undecided
Fayose is really tormenting you guys
thank u for reminding me not to have gone to school no be my papa fault. na gulag like u that celebrate thief like him that deprave people like me and rub us of our basic right (education)
Re: I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose by IllegalMoney: 8:30am On Jul 15, 2016
[size=13pt] grin grin grin
Fayose my Ni-gga always giving it back to APC n their zombies as e dey hot
[/size]

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose by Redoil: 8:30am On Jul 15, 2016
Omenka has stop defending bubu and his failures

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose by Tunami(m): 8:32am On Jul 15, 2016
Lol, so Mr fayose is saying that our able Efcc officers headed by Magun dont have brain.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose by tuniski: 8:39am On Jul 15, 2016
olaboy33:
Will buhari own Aso Rock forever? Yeye!

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose by SuperS1Panther: 8:41am On Jul 15, 2016
EFCC investigation is really getting on nerves of the basket mouth of Nigerian politics, the rabid unchained mad dog of Ekiti.
Re: I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose by Fedayeen02: 8:49am On Jul 15, 2016
DaBullIT:
I am sure Fayose did not use those exact words

Who born monkey ?
jux negodu what this zombie is saying. Dailypost is now lying abi undecided undecided Efcc is brain dead like buhari

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose by henrysam(m): 9:38am On Jul 15, 2016
EFCC should go to Dubai and seize Buratai mansions there.
They are acting the way Fayose addressed them.
What about all the monies that were supposed to be repatriated from Dubai?
Buhari went silent on them when the reality dawn on him that his cabinet members will be affected

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose by dechriscool(m): 9:47am On Jul 15, 2016
henrysam:
EFCC should go to Dubai and seize Buratai mansions there.
They are acting the way Fayose addressed them.
What about all the monies that were supposed to be repatriated from Dubai?
Buhari went silent on them when the reality dawn on him that his cabinet members will be affected
Don't mind the hypocrite,they are busy chasing Fayose around while their cabinets are swimming in corruption scandals.
Only God will save Us from this maladminstraction filled with intolerance,nepotism,clulessness and vendetta

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose by herzern(m): 10:10am On Jul 15, 2016
saiNDAvengers:
Buhari is a contaminated thing so expect anything that associate with him to get contaminated as well

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 15, 2016
The once feared EFCC is now a glorified Police Station. What a shame.

11 Likes

Re: I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose by SaiNigeria: 10:14am On Jul 15, 2016
Buhari is a contaminated thing so expect anything that associate with him to get contaminated as well

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose by EvilSeeed: 10:14am On Jul 15, 2016
When will this Lere's file be opened sef? angry

Ehn mouth don dey leak pass ehn oga own.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose by blazetitov: 10:14am On Jul 15, 2016
Like principal like agent. Bunch of idiots!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose by Dahkogrin007(m): 10:15am On Jul 15, 2016
Nigeria politics at an all time low

Witch hunting continues

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose by HRich(m): 10:15am On Jul 15, 2016
Fayose is Apc ugly Nightmare.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kuje Jailbreak: IPOB Accuses Security Agencies Of Plot To Kill Kanu / At This Moment, There’s No Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A, Just Nigeria – Lauretta / Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.