Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Now You Can Use Iron Or Water Heater Conveniently With Your Small Generator - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Now You Can Use Iron Or Water Heater Conveniently With Your Small Generator (928 Views)

Pro R 50 Ariston Water Heater N25,000 Only - Brand New, Still In Carton / What Is The Price Of Small Generator??? / 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now You Can Use Iron Or Water Heater Conveniently With Your Small Generator by dramaticspeak(m): 8:37am On Jul 15, 2016
I AM NOT HERE TO MARKET ANY PRODUCT. I USE IT AND JUST FELT I SHOULD LET MY FELLOW NIGERIANS KNOW ABOUT THIS GENERATOR BOOSTER. ONCE YOUR SMALL GENERATOR IS ON YOU CONNECT THE GENERATOR BOOSTER TO YOUR SOCKET TO BOOST THE POWER OF THE GENERATOR AND PLUG YOUR DEVICE WITH HEAVY CURRENT E.G IRON TO IT AND ENJOY.

Re: Now You Can Use Iron Or Water Heater Conveniently With Your Small Generator by Lipso: 9:30am On Jul 15, 2016
Similar product was sold few years ago through successdigest ads and it was fake.
The design/features was beautiful but didn't work at all. It was a big scam by the inventors who
claim to be graduates of Yaba Tech.
Re: Now You Can Use Iron Or Water Heater Conveniently With Your Small Generator by dramaticspeak(m): 10:55am On Jul 15, 2016
Lol. Yeah i knew of that one too. I also bought it. This one works thats why i can confidently put it. I dont know the makers though
Re: Now You Can Use Iron Or Water Heater Conveniently With Your Small Generator by johnez4u: 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
So, how can one get it? And how much did u buy it?
Re: Now You Can Use Iron Or Water Heater Conveniently With Your Small Generator by dramaticspeak(m): 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
I bought mine 3k saw it at a friends place and decided to call the number on it. 07030081646

(1) (Reply)

Send Money To Nigeria From UK USA Canada / Shoes That Has A Built-in Phone Charger, Wi-fi Connectivity / Do You Need Assistance In Importing Your Goods From CHINA OR TURKEY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.