Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. (14037 Views)

What Do You Love Most? Money,sex,phone,car,food,clothes,just Mention It. / "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook / Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Laveda(f): 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
rosy4u:
Laveda kiss kiss

Thank you cry

Darling, you welcome. kiss
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by RAKITIC: 2:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
Beautiful laveda nice dp
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Laveda(f): 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
RAKITIC:
Beautiful laveda
nice dp

Thanks dear. smiley
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by RAKITIC: 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
Laveda:

Thanks dear. smiley
how is ur weekend goin
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Laveda(f): 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
RAKITIC:
how is ur weekend goin

Not bad at all, yours?
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by RAKITIC: 3:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
Laveda:

Not bad at all, yours?
boring.. Cant wait for EPL to start
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by AngelAhnie(f): 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
Caseless:
must your friends have "smelly" in their moniker? grin grin
I love the smelly in their monikers
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by timsonpreye(m): 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
kashybaby thank u smiley
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by dayoakinns(m): 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
I don't av a friend here
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Laveda(f): 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
RAKITIC:
boring.. Cant wait for EPL to start

Sorry dear sad
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by RAKITIC: 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
Laveda:

Sorry dear sad
Thanks
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by dperon(m): 11:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
njiasi30:
ejitemi1 tongue tongue was my first friend, thanks 4 being dere. kiss kiss It was really nice knowing u wink grin

I think u r looking in d wrong direction.
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Caseless: 8:07am On Jul 17, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I love the smelly in their monikers
that's serious!
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by bayocute(m): 8:24am On Jul 17, 2016
Suzan404

Smellymouth
Ogorwyne
Sandoski
Ohilistic(pardon if i spelt wrong)
Thank You GuysSuzan404

Smellymouth
Ogorwyne
Sandoski
Ohilistic(Pardon Me if i spelt wrong).
Thank You Guys. Much Love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 17, 2016
bayocute:
Suzan404

Smellymouth
Ogorwyne
Sandoski
Ohilistic(pardon if i spelt wrong)
Thank You GuysSuzan404

Smellymouth
Ogorwyne
Sandoski
Ohilistic(Pardon Me if i spelt wrong).
Thank You Guys. Much Love.
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 17, 2016
My first friends.. Hmm
Here goes..
Speakdatruth
ZeezaRapture
Claroo
Czarr
Nickyvil
Generalquamdeen
Renylee
Adoravlevic
Teempaqguy
Lanicky
snadguy007

Realest fam..much love and appreciation smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by bayocute(m): 8:39am On Jul 17, 2016
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by ZeezaRapture(m): 8:53am On Jul 17, 2016
My first friend is the late Freeman David known as Freemanan here on NL. Rip my good friend cry cry

Jarizod:
My first friends.. Hmm
Here goes..
Spea.kdatruth
Zeez.aRapture
Clar.oo
Cza.rr
Nicky.vil
Gener.alquamdeen
Renyle.e
Adora.vlevic
Teem.paqguy
Lanic..ky
snadg.uy007

Jarizod baba long time oooo. How far na? cheesycheesy
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 17, 2016
ZeezaRapture:
My first friend is the late Freeman David known as Freemanan here on NL. Rip my good friend cry cry

Jarizod baba long time oooo. How far na? cheesycheesy
Am sorry about the loss of ur friend embarassed
Btw is it the G that wanted to contest for Mr nl last year but later dropped out?

Am good bruh..u?? cheesy
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by AngelAhnie(f): 9:17am On Jul 17, 2016
Caseless:
that's serious!
Good morning Sir!
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by njiasi30(f): 10:16am On Jul 17, 2016
dperon:

I think u r looking in d wrong direction.
Hahahaha grin grin tongue tongue : kiss kiss
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by snadguy007(m): 10:57am On Jul 17, 2016
Jarizod:
My first friends.. Hmm
Here goes..
Speakdatruth
ZeezaRapture
Claroo
Czarr
Nickyvil
Generalquamdeen
Renylee
Adoravlevic
Teempaqguy
Lanicky
snadguy007

Confam G wink
Thanks man, you get mouth cheesy

But wait first, u don turn transgender shocked ??
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 17, 2016
snadguy007:
Confam G wink
Thanks man, you get mouth cheesy

But wait first, u don turn transgender shocked ??
yes boss cheesy
Na so we see am oo..grew a pvssy some days back cry
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by lanicky(f): 11:50am On Jul 17, 2016
Jarizod:
My first friends.. Hmm
Here goes..
Speakdatruth
ZeezaRapture
Claroo
Czarr
Nickyvil
Generalquamdeen
Renylee
Adoravlevic
Teempaqguy
Lanicky
snadguy007

Thanks dear...grin
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 17, 2016
lanicky:

Thanks dear...grin
u welcome girlfriend grin
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by chibwike(m): 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
sinaj:
Pbs4real, Ipledge, 2dice, Albert2k, Orijin101(my ex E-boo), Synzu, saintsamurai, Kingklent my ex e-boo, lol

I really miss the old nairaland cry

Me too
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by nickyvil: 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
Jarizod:
My first friends.. Hmm
Here goes..
Speakdatruth
ZeezaRapture
Claroo
Czarr
Nickyvil
Generalquamdeen
Renylee
Adoravlevic
Teempaqguy
Lanicky
snadguy007

Your mouthed bro. Realest fam yeah
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
nickyvil:

Your mouthed bro. Realest fam yeah
yes boss smiley
Thanks
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by czarr(m): 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
Jarizod:
My first friends.. Hmm
Here goes..
Speakdatruth
ZeezaRapture
Claroo
Czarr
Nickyvil
Generalquamdeen
Renylee
Adoravlevic
Teempaqguy
Lanicky
snadguy007

one love bro!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by ZeezaRapture(m): 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
Jarizod:
Am sorry about the loss of ur friend embarassed
Btw is it the G that wanted to contest for Mr nl last year but later dropped out?

Am good bruh..u?? cheesy
Nah! Buh he was one of those I convinced to vote for you. And he did.
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
ZeezaRapture:

Nah! Buh he was one of those I convinced to vote for you. And he did.
I feel really bad about that bro cry May his soul RIP
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by nuttyprofessor(m): 1:15am On Jul 18, 2016
hey

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble / Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) / Can You Share Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.