Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) (98056 Views)

3 Friends Who Met While In Prison Arrested For Robbery In Osun (Photos) / 2 Nigerian Men Rob Portuguese Man, Strip Unclad And Filmed / Two Fake Soldiers Rape Teenager In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by cococandy(f): 8:18am On Jul 17, 2016
banmee:

Wanna play a game? Trust me it's funny. You just have to play along.
okay
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by banmee(m): 10:01am On Jul 17, 2016
cococandy:
okay

Sleepy as hell and I don't know when you'll reply again. Will give the full rundown when I wake up.
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by banmee(m): 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
cococandy:
okay

I have a friend who we came up together in my organization. He's a good guy. Quite highspeed and very dedicated. His name is Lieutenant Crunch. He just made Captain. So, how do i refer to him now since he is no longer a Lieutenant?
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by cococandy(f): 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
banmee:

I have a friend who we came up together in my organization. He's a good guy. Quite highspeed and very dedicated. His name is Lieutenant Crunch. He just made Captain. So, how do i refer to him now since he is no longer a Lieutenant?
Captain crunch grin
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by banmee(m): 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
cococandy:

Captain crunch grin

Oh yeah. Would never have thought to call him that. Who would have thunk. grin
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by cococandy(f): 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
banmee:

Oh yeah. Would never have thought to call him that. Who would have thunk. grin
You're not serious. Lol

2 Likes

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by banmee(m): 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
cococandy:
You're not serious. Lol

grin
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by B2mario(m): 12:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
Jacksonville:
look at their silly faces, esp the one by the right....come to think of it, a man at age 30 could still act this irresponsible. It means he has no brain at all. i hope they all get long years in jail.

As for the young lady in question, she is a whor.e...infact they are all foolish.

If we are to go by what I read here and your post, it is not a rape it is consensus and the girl should be blame.
The girl got what she wanted, she needed sex from big dicks and she got it. the police should have interrogated her so that we hear part of the story. pls, let's not act as if we don't know women, the poor young men should be released most young women like performing acts that are similar to this. The girl is a LovePeddler simple!
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by ijustdey: 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
adwem2003:
Where is the video?

what is so interesting in a rape video
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
hmmm
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Ehinmola(m): 1:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
Castration!castration!!castration!!!...for the three most evil rapist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) / Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) / Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.