Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Genevieve Fans Comes At Her On Instagram For Posting #prayforfrance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Fans Comes At Her On Instagram For Posting #prayforfrance (629 Views)

Genevieve Fans Attack Wizkid Over His Comment On Her Post / Tekno Declares His Unconditional Love For Genevieve, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Fans Comes At Her On Instagram For Posting #prayforfrance by TohKunBoh: 11:17am On Jul 15, 2016
Genevieve Nnaji gets bashing for updating her instagram with h#Pray ForNice which is also #Prayforfrance

Well does she really deserve this?

People are really angry because even during the times of bokoharam in Nigerians lives, she never updated anything for her own country,well her fans are seriously mad at her,9hours ago and comments are still counting,wow!

Re: Genevieve Fans Comes At Her On Instagram For Posting #prayforfrance by Raydos: 11:19am On Jul 15, 2016
Re: Genevieve Fans Comes At Her On Instagram For Posting #prayforfrance by TohKunBoh: 11:19am On Jul 15, 2016
More pics

Re: Genevieve Fans Comes At Her On Instagram For Posting #prayforfrance by ify2016: 11:20am On Jul 15, 2016
Nigerians can paranoid sha.

Though there are some elements of truth from the fans observations but I don't expect them to go so deep with the celebrities.

We have our freedom to wish anyone our condolence because our interest differs from one another.

Please, we should always control our angers while in the public domain.

We are not beast please

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Fans Comes At Her On Instagram For Posting #prayforfrance by DullardBuhari(m): 11:21am On Jul 15, 2016
[size=13pt]she deserve more than that, yeye woman[/size]

Our people say Ana ama nma site n'ulo puo na Ama in other words, charity begins at home
Re: Genevieve Fans Comes At Her On Instagram For Posting #prayforfrance by TohKunBoh: 11:22am On Jul 15, 2016
More bashing

Re: Genevieve Fans Comes At Her On Instagram For Posting #prayforfrance by TohKunBoh: 11:25am On Jul 15, 2016
Well more pictures

Re: Genevieve Fans Comes At Her On Instagram For Posting #prayforfrance by TohKunBoh: 11:25am On Jul 15, 2016
Not pictures

Re: Genevieve Fans Comes At Her On Instagram For Posting #prayforfrance by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 15, 2016
So she can't pray for another national just bcoz her own is way beyond worst..

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Fans Comes At Her On Instagram For Posting #prayforfrance by STILESGANG: 11:27am On Jul 15, 2016
All this mumu Nigerian celebrities and their stupidity.I blame the so called fans that worship them,left to me they will be begging for followers all over social media.

Arrogant punks! undecided
Re: Genevieve Fans Comes At Her On Instagram For Posting #prayforfrance by TohKunBoh: 11:27am On Jul 15, 2016
Well a lot of people came for her and source is @_dherbie grin she's the amebo updating my messages with

Re: Genevieve Fans Comes At Her On Instagram For Posting #prayforfrance by theEYe21(f): 11:34am On Jul 15, 2016
ify2016:
Nigerians can paranoid sha.

Though there are some elements of truth from the fans observations but I don't expect them to go do deep with the celebrities.

We have our freedom to wish anyone our condolence because our interest differs from one another.

Please, we should always control our angers while in the public domain.

We are not beast please
Re: Genevieve Fans Comes At Her On Instagram For Posting #prayforfrance by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 15, 2016
People should stop calling these guys fans....

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Fans Comes At Her On Instagram For Posting #prayforfrance by theEYe21(f): 11:35am On Jul 15, 2016
Ighoga898:
So she can't pray for another national just bcoz her own is way beyond worst..
Re: Genevieve Fans Comes At Her On Instagram For Posting #prayforfrance by 0955eb027(m): 11:38am On Jul 15, 2016
Nigerians matter don tire me sef.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Fans Comes At Her On Instagram For Posting #prayforfrance by theEYe21(f): 11:42am On Jul 15, 2016
The Nigerias bashing Genevieve lack common sense, that's why Nigeria will never move forward. So because your country is suffering it's an offence to wish other countries well. Nigerians are full of hatred, bitterness, animalistic behaviour, no love. That's why God will continue to punish us and Nigeria will suffer for enternity unless we change ourselves, change the way we think and view things. Rubbish! There's no hope for this country.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Fans Comes At Her On Instagram For Posting #prayforfrance by theEYe21(f): 11:44am On Jul 15, 2016
0955eb027:
Nigerians matter don tire me sef.

(1) (Reply)

Yung6ix Slaps Cynthia Morgan Over Shabba Track / Face Of Kenpoly / Singer Kelly Hansome Is On A Path To Resurgence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.