Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Pls What Do You Do If You Cannot Remember Your Administrative Password? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls What Do You Do If You Cannot Remember Your Administrative Password? (1062 Views)

Fastest Way To Remove Computer Administrative Password / By Passing Administrative Password In Windows Xp / How to Recover My Lost RediffMail.com Password (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Do You Do If You Cannot Remember Your Administrative Password? by wynny(f): 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2009
I have tried starting again in safemode. I have turned it off and on manytimes. pls help, I can't do anything on my system. i was trying to change it but it hung and i left it for a wyl not knowing it had already changed the password and when i tried logging in with the password,it didnt work.
Re: Pls What Do You Do If You Cannot Remember Your Administrative Password? by femzy(m): 5:02am On Sep 13, 2009
use lophtcrack or any unix hackin tool
ps:beta get an competent techie
Re: Pls What Do You Do If You Cannot Remember Your Administrative Password? by anuore: 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2009
There are utilities you can use to reset the windows password. From your explanation,
I believe you have not gotten the experience to use this utilities. The best to do is to slave your disk on another system and copy your all your important documents from that hard disk. Return the disk to your system and do fresh installation.

Meanwhile, if you forget your Cisco Routers, Firewall or switches password, you can reset them back to the default (factory) settings and reconfigured as if it is a new router or switches or firewall

josephade@yahoo.com
Re: Pls What Do You Do If You Cannot Remember Your Administrative Password? by femzy(m): 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2009
anuore:

Meanwhile, if you forget your Cisco Routers, Firewall or switches password, you can reset them back to the default (factory) settings and reconfigured as if it is a new router or switches or firewall

josephade@yahoo.com

any need for these
lol
Re: Pls What Do You Do If You Cannot Remember Your Administrative Password? by BlackRevo: 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2009
wynny:

I have tried starting again in safemode. I have turned it off and on manytimes. pls help, I can't do anything on my system. i was trying to change it but it hung and i left it for a wyl not knowing it had already changed the password and when i tried logging in with the password,it didnt work.

okay i can be of help but you will need to play some part in it also. let me try to write it up here later. you have to download a software or i can send it to you. you can send me a mail also if you want. nevertheless i will still try to post something here.
Re: Pls What Do You Do If You Cannot Remember Your Administrative Password? by wynny(f): 5:08am On Sep 16, 2009
hey, thanks everyone. My email addy is winiepoohng@yahoo.com.
Re: Pls What Do You Do If You Cannot Remember Your Administrative Password? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2009
yeah yeah - another forgotten password thread - must be big biz in stolen laptops these days tongue
Re: Pls What Do You Do If You Cannot Remember Your Administrative Password? by deji2009(m): 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2009
yeah yeah - another forgotten password thread - must be big biz in stolen laptops these days

I know
Re: Pls What Do You Do If You Cannot Remember Your Administrative Password? by femzy(m): 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2009
oyb:

yeah yeah - another forgotten password thread - must be big biz in stolen laptops these days tongue
now what does that depicts,
Re: Pls What Do You Do If You Cannot Remember Your Administrative Password? by wynny(f): 11:13am On Sep 22, 2009
thanks, and i aint stealing laptops!.My system got a problem is all.
Re: Pls What Do You Do If You Cannot Remember Your Administrative Password? by BlackRevo: 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2009
wynny:

How is it going any luck? Tell me what is the main problem so i know what to do exactly. You can mail also from my profile.
Re: Pls What Do You Do If You Cannot Remember Your Administrative Password? by femzy(m): 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2009
wynny:

love your modest reply sweetheart.
Re: Pls What Do You Do If You Cannot Remember Your Administrative Password? by akumarism(m): 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2009
I find it difficult 2 believe ur claim dat you can't remember paswd dat was created by you. Are u sure dat it's not a stolen one?
Re: Pls What Do You Do If You Cannot Remember Your Administrative Password? by hayprof(m): 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2009
Here we go again[b] @aku[/b], yah first post '?
Re: Pls What Do You Do If You Cannot Remember Your Administrative Password? by femzy(m): 4:34am On Sep 26, 2009
hayprof:

Here we go again[b] @aku[/b], yah first post '?

smiley
Re: Pls What Do You Do If You Cannot Remember Your Administrative Password? by BlackRevo: 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2009
If you still need help wyny i got the solution so let me know and i will send it to you. I have been very busy all these while.
Re: Pls What Do You Do If You Cannot Remember Your Administrative Password? by moshoodn(m): 2:02am On Oct 03, 2009
If someone stole a laptop wouldn't he simply just format, re-install and sell,

@wynny.
Remove your hard drive, slave it on any computer, copy your important documents, format d hard drive, and re-install ur OS.

Shikenah.
Re: Pls What Do You Do If You Cannot Remember Your Administrative Password? by joys24: 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2009
see i can do all 4 u i will unlock admi password and setup password. 4 more info 08054114773

(1) (Reply)

Ipnx Broadband / i want to buy hp laptop with DVDW with in delta state (warri) / Closed Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.