Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Multilinks Evdo Bluebroadband - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Multilinks Evdo Bluebroadband (861 Views)

How To Unlock Multilinks Evdo Modem To Work With Mtn Network / Surf The Net Without Using Mtn Data Card/evdo / Hp Pavilion Laptop Dv6700 With Starcomms Evdo Data Card: Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multilinks Evdo Bluebroadband by lannre(m): 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2009
Dont know if anyone has experience Multilinks EVDO Bluebroadband they call it,they said they are selling hours ,no one knows how its been calculated,at interval you will just see a message ,’ you have less than 50MB left’ no one knows if its MB they are offering as per the charges or hours subscribe for. Please someone help. Just fed up with all. Starcomms 1X too can just dissappear at anytime
Re: Multilinks Evdo Bluebroadband by gigdigba: 9:48am On Sep 15, 2009
Lanre,justo theior facet walk into any Mlinks centre and tell it straight to their face
Re: Multilinks Evdo Bluebroadband by austin9(m): 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2009
I think they are running a promo now,although I don't know how long the promo'll last,but I understand the bandwidth issue:like in advanced countries,you pay for bandwidth and not monthly.Multilinks has started theirs,which entails that you have to be carefull on the size of what you download or else,you exhaust your bandwidth easily, I want to leak this iinformation,cos I understand Multilinks has taken care of this bug;If you're Using the white multilinks broadband modem,you can run it on two computers,and pay only for one, tongue

if you bought the new black usb modem,sorry,you can't enjoy Network Sharing,eventhough their speed is very fast,

Dalu Kwa nu (una well-done)
Re: Multilinks Evdo Bluebroadband by Dclique(m): 11:54am On Sep 16, 2009
How much is 50hours?.

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Scrap For Sale / Zoom Modem / Beautify,protect And Preserve Your Laptop With Laptop Skins:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.