Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

'I Will Receive FIFA President When He Comes To Nigeria...-giwa - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'I Will Receive FIFA President When He Comes To Nigeria...-giwa (378 Views)

The Super Eagles Will Receive $24m If They Win The World Cup - Pinnick / See The Huge Amount Neymar Will Receive If He Wins Balon D'or / Joao Havelange, Ex-FIFA President Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Will Receive FIFA President When He Comes To Nigeria...-giwa by gbemmy2k10(m): 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
Factional President of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF), Chris Giwa, says he
and not Amaju Pinnick, will welcome the president of world football governing body,
FIFA, Gianni Infantino, when he arrives Nigeria July 24th. Giwa said this at the
inauguration of board members of the various Nigerian leagues in Abuja yesterday
July 14th.
“The issue of who invites or who did not invite the FIFA president does not
arise. All we are waiting for is to receive him if he is coming into our
country; we are people that abide by the rule of law and constitution. I am
sure that the FIFA president also believes in the constitution of his own
country and the constitution of FIFA too. So, once he comes in, the man
known by the laws of the land should be the one to receive him”he said

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/07/i-will-receive-fifa-president-when-he.html?m=1

Re: 'I Will Receive FIFA President When He Comes To Nigeria...-giwa by Raydos: 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
Re: 'I Will Receive FIFA President When He Comes To Nigeria...-giwa by hamzakito(m): 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
Re: 'I Will Receive FIFA President When He Comes To Nigeria...-giwa by cashful(m): 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
Why the NFF leadership tussle hasn't been sorted out since, beats the imagination. whats the sports ministry doing about it.

(1) (Reply)

NATIONAL SHAME | N30 Million Budgeted For Keshi's Burial, Funds Not Available / Argentina Vs Portugal Live Stream / Football Has Really Gone Mad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.