Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? (13674 Views)

Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them / What Women Are Thinking When You Stare At Them In Public / Guys Stare At My Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by UrWorstNitemare: 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
AngelAhnie:
You are not serious, I'm complaining and you want to see the chest tooshocked

I'm jus tryna access the levity of the substance from an experimental perspective.. wink

*Waramai even saying*

By d way... on dat day
Which of d following were u wearing??

A CHELSEA JERSEY, with yokohama inscribed on d chest....

A Tshirt wit inscribtion: MY MONEY GROWS LIKE GRASS.. cool

Or a T shirt wit Inscribtion: MY OGA AT THE TOP....

Now

IF NON OF D ABOVE,

then he must obviously have being thinking, Wat I am now thinking***

PLS DON'T ASK ME WAT cry

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by AngelAhnie(f): 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
Smellymouth:

Check your thread.. Typo error..
Help me out. thanks
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Tenkobos(m): 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
I suggest you keep them at home when you're coming to see me sha because I will stare and press without your consent.
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Tenkobos(m): 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I'm loyal my yogacheesy hope you are not guilty of thisgrin

you see my reply?
i stare responsibly.

No.
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by AngelAhnie(f): 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
Tenkobos:
i stare responsibly.
No.
tot I did, lemme resendgrin
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by AngelAhnie(f): 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
Tenkobos:
I suggest you keep them at home when you're coming to see me sha because I will stare and press without your consent.
Chai! Tallest the perv
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by ariyebaba(m): 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
Its the CENTRE OF ATTRACTION !

I just love it if its moderate to big

grin
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by robosky02(m): 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I'm loyal my ogacheesy hope you are not guilty of thisgrin

you see my reply?

abi you won start or..

Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by MRBrownJ: 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
AngelAhnie:
See how you conclude without asking further questions, he is a married man and a Pastor. I was not expecting that from him.

Mrbrownj be nice next timetongue

i was being nice.... and again, since he is supposedly a married pastor, why didnt you ask him why he was staring at your chest like that?!
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by AngelAhnie(f): 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
robosky02:

abi you won start or..
Bosky that's not nice, he is helping with something... not cool
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by ojun50(m): 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
Only do that whn it portable nd big bt if it like slippers i will close my eyes till i work out that street
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by AngelAhnie(f): 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
MRBrownJ:

i was being nice.... and again, since he is supposedly a married pastor, why didnt you ask him why he was staring at your chest like that?!
Will it be nice if I ask someone such questiongrin I didn't ask but he said I should get a jacket or something to cover up. He noticed the look on my face I guess... Besides he called I didn't go to him.
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Tenkobos(m): 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
ojun50:
Only do that whn it portable nd big bt if it like slippers i will close my eyes till i work out that street
That one causes cancer of the eyes. I always close my eyes and recite the rosary when I see such.
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Tenkobos(m): 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Chai! Tallest the perv
As if you won't be mad at me if I don't
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by David25(m): 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I was so embarrassed few days ago by a guy. Not as if I was wearing sexy cloths or something that should arouse a man sexually. He is someone I respect so much, he called me and I stopped to answer him. As I walk towards him, I noticed his eyes were fixed on my chest, I felted so embarrassed and was not comfortable standing before him.

So to the guys in the house, why do you stare at a lady's chest?

Because there are boobs there.. if that helps.

I'm not saying its polite to stare tho.
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
Picture of your chest or I don't believe it angry angry
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by AngelAhnie(f): 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
Tenkobos:
As if you won't be mad at me if I don't
I won't be mad at you, seriously its annoying
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by MRBrownJ: 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Will it be nice if I ask someone such questiongrin

why not? why should you care if it is nice or not, so long as you get this "worrying" issue to stop?

I didn't ask but he said I should get a jacket or something to cover up.

so you were indeed wearing something that threw attention to your chest...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I was so embarrassed few days ago by a guy. Not as if I was wearing sexy cloths or something that should arouse a man sexually. He is someone I respect so much, he called me and I stopped to answer him. As I walk towards him, I noticed his eyes were fixed on my chest, I felted so embarrassed and was not comfortable standing before him.

he saw something BIG
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by AngelAhnie(f): 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Picture of your chest or I don't believe it angry angry
Thomas gringringrin pix loading
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Davidolives(m): 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
AngelAhnie:

some phenomenon can't be explained dear
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Macmilla(m): 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Simply cos they are perverts
You are very correct. I agree with you completely.
Your father is a man too. You are going to marry a man too. And all your male children will be men. So kontinuu
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Rukkydelta(f): 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
Macmilla:

You are very correct. I agree with you completely.
Your father is a man too. You are going to marry a man too. And all your male children will be men. So kontinuu
See this one
Perverts are not in my family, it doesn't run in our vein

I didn't call all men perverts. I referred to the kind of men, the op is talking about as perverts

Or are you guilty ? sad
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Macmilla(m): 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
AngelAhnie:

I think God is in d best position to explain that to you.
The fact is that there's something about those two round things that draw guys like a magnet. I've actually thought about it and even as a guy, I don't know why it attracts me.
Holding it in my hands is another pleasure I don't understand. It's just like a balloon filled with water. But as u rightly guessed, a balloon doesn't give me any form of pleasure.
So I think it's just what God put in d heads of guys. It's one of the few things that make you females. The reason why "normal" males enjoy ur company and not a fellow man. So if you don't want guys to be attracted by ur boob's, tell me what takes them to u, and not to another man.
God is not stupid.
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Xhaka(m): 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
If we stare at a guy, you'll say we're gay.. then what should we stare at

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Macmilla(m): 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
Rukkydelta:

See this one
Perverts are not in my family, it doesn't run in our vein

I didn't call all men perverts. I referred to the kind of men, the op is talking about as perverts

Or are you guilty ? sad
Yes, I am guilty. I admire a woman's lovely boobs. I don't stop at d boobs. I also admire her backside, her whole body, but most especially, her pvssi. If it annoys you that I admire urs, then start wearing hijab or become a nun. or better still, become transgender.

About the men in ur family, I think u just told a very big lie.
Show me a family of men not attracted to a woman's breast and I will show you a family of gay guys.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Macmilla(m): 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
Xhaka:
If we stare at a guy, you'll say we're gay.. then what should we stare at
My brother the thing taya me o.
Why do women complain about every single thing? If we stop admiring them now, they will still complain even more bitterly.
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by magicalBae(f): 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
It help in strengthening their sights and gives them healthy balls. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by AngelAhnie(f): 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
Macmilla:

I think God is in d best position to explain that to you.
The fact is that there's something about those two round things that draw guys like a magnet. I've actually thought about it and even as a guy, I don't know why it attracts me.
Holding it in my hands is another pleasure I don't understand. It's just like a balloon filled with water. But as u rightly guessed, a balloon doesn't give me any form of pleasure.
So I think it's just what God put in d heads of guys. It's one of the few things that make you females. The reason why "normal" males enjoy ur company and not a fellow man. So if you don't want guys to be attracted by ur boob's, tell me what takes them to u, and not to another man.
God is not stupid.
grin you over guilty grin
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by DanceVille: 4:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
To check what's inside.
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by AngelAhnie(f): 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
magicalBae:
It help in strengthening their sights and gives them healthy balls. cheesy

Seriously gal grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Rukkydelta(f): 4:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
Macmilla:

Yes, I am guilty. I admire a woman's lovely boobs. I don't stop at d boobs. I also admire her backside, her whole body, but most especially, her pvssi. If it annoys you that I admire urs, then start wearing hijab or become a nun. or better still, become transgender.

About the men in ur family, I think u just told a very big lie.
Show me a family of men not attracted to a woman's breast and I will show you a family of gay guys.
Your case is serious :O

You need to visit MFM for deliverance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women / How Did You End Your Relationship? / Hot sexy girls photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.