Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? (13685 Views)

Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them / What Women Are Thinking When You Stare At Them In Public / Guys Stare At My Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 16, 2016
some if not many are fond of that... sadsome if not many are fond of that...
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by alobright17(m): 9:19am On Jul 16, 2016
[quote author=Macmilla post=47590419][/quote]

Prof abeg correct me if correct English will help change Nija Economy, create job for those who spent years and hard earned money learning English upon English, reduce the dollar rates and make Buharisbae accept my crush on her.if not then you're a bastard and a wasted sperm to cross my quote.
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by alobright17(m): 9:32am On Jul 16, 2016
Macmilla:

That awkward moment when you want to use the deplorable state of the country to defend ur utter stupidity.
We ain't buying it, bro.
Slowpoke,who are the WE? speak to yourself or die trying to seek attention of that your WE as you can see you're on your own on this.Onye ara.
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Macmilla(m): 9:47am On Jul 16, 2016
alobright17:
Slowpoke,who are the WE? speak to yourself or die trying to seek attention of that your WE as you can see you're on your own on this.Onye ara.
Frustration must be killing u right now.
But you should be thankful to nairaland. It gave you a means to speak to ppl you will never have the guts to even look at in real life. So continue flexing ur village muscles and enjoy it while it lasts.
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by buharisbae(f): 10:00am On Jul 16, 2016
alobright17:
In other words u are saying no to me and yes to another grin Did she has Buharis connection like u Just tell me what I need to know smiley

u catch me grin grin

BTW the bae has international connection oo e pass buhari own o
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by alobright17(m): 10:03am On Jul 16, 2016
Macmilla:

Frustration must be killing u right now.
But you should be thankful to nairaland. It gave you a means to speak to ppl you will never have the guts to even look at in real life. So continue flexing ur village muscles and enjoy it while it lasts.

Yes thank God for you mr god macmilla the mighty little imp,the double headed man with 2 dicks,4 legs,20 fingers and 2 lips that I can't talk to in real life,Thank God you brought yourself to this dungeon and village level and I must make u village material with the frustration in me you must face this village war.Ewu.
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by alobright17(m): 10:09am On Jul 16, 2016
buharisbae:

u catch me grin grin

BTW the bae has international connection oo e pass buhari own o

International connection ke abeg leave that babe and see the crush in me grin
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by AngelAhnie(f): 10:57am On Jul 16, 2016
alobright17 and Macmilla, why are you guys fighting? The ladies you crush on didn't reply your pms or what Tell me who start the fight

Macmilla you started it all, you should have corrected him politely, instead of 'R.I.P English'. We all make mistake sometimes and I made a lot of mistake yesterday, smellymouth corrected me in a very polite way and I was happy he did. You mocked the dude instead of correcting him. Too bad angry

Alobright17 you didn't do well too by attacking Mac, I thank anyone that correct my typo, tho I overlook other people's typo cos I don't want them to feel bad...on behalf of Mac, we are sorrygrin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by AngelAhnie(f): 11:03am On Jul 16, 2016
alobright17:

Mad man better talk ayam here waiting for u,or have you gone to call Mr and Mrs WE?Better come and teach me correct version of NL English before Amadioha go strike u dead today.

I've been searching for who to take up my e fight with,Thank God for u becus my fingers have been itching in wait for imps like u.you can even bring that WE with you biko.

I dey serious they rap buharisbae with my little and manageable English u just enter from nowhere with ur Amebo job.if the babe reject me with this your act of stupidity na then u go teach me English by fire by force.

Better be fast with your response before thunder go blow ur head off there.
e-warrior grin
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Abydehme(m): 11:09am On Jul 16, 2016
You won't blame us that's the first thing most guys notice in a lady and Ladies too why do you stare at our trousers Zip?
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by alobright17(m): 11:16am On Jul 16, 2016
AngelAhnie:
alobright17 and Macmilla, why are you guys fighting? The ladies you crush on didn't reply your pms or what Tell me who start the fight

Macmilla you started it all, you should have corrected him politely, instead 'R.I.P English'. We all make mistake sometimes and I made a lot of mistake yesterday, smellymouth corrected in a very polite way and I was happy he did. You mocked the dude instead of correcting him. Too bad angry

Alobright17 you didn't do well too by attacking Mac, I thank anyone that correct my typo, tho I overlook other people's typo cos I don't want them to feel bad...on behalf of Mac, we are sorrygrin

Hello,Hi Abeg don't just make me angry by saying I attacked him for correcting me,where is the correction he made?show me the correction he made.The Macmilla rapist of a guy simply came to attack me.

Imagine you saying I didn't do well too by attacking that dog for correcting me as if you see any of his correction anywhere.Mind you I also thank people tht correct me not those that attack me,Abeg when next you want to make peace don't try to be bias.
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by AngelAhnie(f): 11:21am On Jul 16, 2016
alobright17:

Hello,Hi Abeg don't just make me angry by saying I attacked him for correcting me,where is the correction he made?show me the correction he made.The Macmilla rapist of a guy simply came to attack me.

Imagine you saying I didn't do well too by attacking that dog for correcting me as if you see any of his correction anywhere.Mind you I also thank people tht correct me not those that attack me,Abeg when next you want to make peace don't try to be bias.
Your blood dey hot, buharibae come and help mecheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by AngelAhnie(f): 11:22am On Jul 16, 2016
Abydehme:
You won't blame us that's the first thing most guys notice in a lady and Ladies too why do you stare at our trousers Zip?
Most guys forget to zip up tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Abydehme(m): 11:25am On Jul 16, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Most guys forget to zip up tongue
Most Ladies tend to forget to close their buttons on their shirts as well
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by AngelAhnie(f): 11:28am On Jul 16, 2016
Abydehme:
Most Ladies tend to forget to close their buttons on their shirts as well
like seriously, that moment you are walking on the street and a guy left his 3rd leg staring at you..I've seen that severally grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Wordson(m): 11:31am On Jul 16, 2016
Not all men do Dat U know. I for one, don't... and I can't imagine myself doing so
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Abydehme(m): 11:31am On Jul 16, 2016
quote author=AngelAhnie post=47594657] like seriously, that moment you are walking on the street and a guy left his 3rd leg staring at you..I've seen that severally grin grin grin[/quote] grin grin grin have seen ladies intentionally opening their Cleavage too especially when the want something from we guys.......
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Wordson(m): 11:32am On Jul 16, 2016
Not all guys do Dat U know, I for one, I don't and I can't imagine doing such.. sad
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by AngelAhnie(f): 11:34am On Jul 16, 2016
Abydehme:
quote author=AngelAhnie post=47594657] like seriously, that moment you are walking on the street and a guy left his 3rd leg staring at you..I've seen that severally grin grin grin grin grin grin have seen ladies intentionally opening their Cleavage too especially when the want something from we guys.......
That of ladies is fashion tongue but guys, I don't know if its fashion grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by alobright17(m): 11:37am On Jul 16, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Your blood dey hot, buharibae come and help mecheesy

Buharisbae abeg no mind her grin Angelahnie U know the guy attacked me without any correction made.if you see the gun wey ur guy waved on me yesterday ehhhh..u go fear fear grin tell him to put back his sword oooo abeg
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Abydehme(m): 11:40am On Jul 16, 2016
AngelAhnie:
That of ladies is fashion tongue but guys, I don't know if its fashion grin
Ours is not fashion but Wardrobe Malfunction most times since ladies own it's fashion I think it's Fashionable by guys to Stare then grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by AngelAhnie(f): 11:46am On Jul 16, 2016
alobright17:

Buharisbae abeg no mind her grin Angelahnie U know the guy attacked me without any correction made.if you see the gun wey ur guy waved on me yesterday ehhhh..u go fear fear grin tell him to put back his sword oooo abeg
my guy na jealous lovergrin as person stare at my boooobs he no gree comment on this thread..
Abydehme:
Ours is not fashion but Wardrobe Malfunction most times since ladies own it's fashion I think it's Fashionable by guys to Stare then grin cheesy
Seriously I hate it when a guy stare at my cuties.grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Abydehme(m): 11:50am On Jul 16, 2016
AngelAhnie:
my guy na jealous lovergrin as person stare at my boooobs he no gree comment on this thread..
Seriously I hate it when a guy stare at my cuties.grin
grin cheesy grin you won't blame guys for such tell me who will see a good thing and not like it...... We guys hate it when Ladies Stare at our trousers too..... what are you people looking for down there?
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by buharisbae(f): 11:51am On Jul 16, 2016
Angelahnie me too I feel uncomfortable cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by AngelAhnie(f): 11:56am On Jul 16, 2016
Abydehme:
grin cheesy grin you won't blame guys for such tell me who will see a good thing and not like it...... We guys hate it when Ladies Stare at our trousers too..... what are you people looking for down there?
No be my mouth you go hear amgringringrin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Abydehme(m): 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
AngelAhnie:
No be my mouth you go hear amgringringrin
Lolzzz grin cheesy I can't fit laugh..... God is watching you ooooo
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by AngelAhnie(f): 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
buharisbae:
Angelah. nie me too I feel uncomfortable cheesy
All ladies feel that way..if you're not careful you'll miss your steps
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Abydehme(m): 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
buharisbae:
Angelahnie me too I feel uncomfortable cheesy
Buharisbae after seeing your picture I can't blame any man for staring. Any sane man will surely stare.... grin
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I was so embarrassed few days ago by a guy. Not as if I was wearing sexy cloths or something that should arouse a man sexually. He is someone I respect so much, he called me and I stopped to answer him. As I walk towards him, I noticed his eyes were fixed on my chest, I felt so embarrassed and was not comfortable standing before him.

So to the guys in the house, why do you stare at a lady's chest?
probably he was looking for something he lost grin
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by AngelAhnie(f): 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
Jarizod:
probably he was looking for something he lost grin
You no serious grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Somalian Guys Are Sooo Hot ( Dilemma) / Do You Want To Marry A Rich Man? Think Again. / Discussing Your Relationship With Third Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.