Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? (13657 Views)

Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them / What Women Are Thinking When You Stare At Them In Public / Guys Stare At My Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Macmilla(m): 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
alobright17:

Mad man better talk ayam here waiting for u,or have you gone to call Mr and Mrs WE?Better come and teach me correct version of NL English before Amadioha go strike u dead today.

I've been searching for who to take up my e fight with,Thank God for u becus my fingers have been itching in wait for imps like u.you can even bring that WE with you biko.

I dey serious they rap buharisbae with my little and manageable English u just enter from nowhere with ur Amebo job.if the babe reject me with this your act of stupidity na then u go teach me English by fire by force.

Better be fast with your response before thunder go blow ur head off there.
Lwkmd. See what Buhari's government is doing to our men.

Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by tosyne2much(m): 12:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
Do people still do that in 2016? Well, I have no idea of what you're talking about cos I have never seen myself doing that poo cool
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
Udmaster:
I don't joke with breast o! I luv light skinned apple breast.
mrcork's speciality grin
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
AngelAhnie:
You no serious grin
Like his house key or something.. I dunno
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by robosky02(m): 1:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
AngelAhnie:
All ladies feel that way..if you're not careful you'll miss your steps

hmmm
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by alobright17(m): 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
Macmilla:

U gat nothing to say..u are empty and useless I wanted someone with bullet,aggressive and wild not imbe like u.swerve till u come with something harder.
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by alobright17(m): 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
Macmilla:

Keep blaming Buhari for your down fall as if 16 yrs of pdp was perfect for u,He will come down and u will still remain useless and poor in wait for another government to lay your blame on for ur miserable and failed life.

Your father is a man like Buhari,but he chose to waste his life having useless children like u and soaking himself in local kaikai.
With your perfect English go get Buhari off the seat,Monkey.
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by AngelAhnie(f): 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
robosky02:

hmmm
Bosky, how is your weekend going?
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by wtfCode: 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
AngelAhnie:
watermelon kinda boobs
oooh really? I'm soo underdress now. Wish i could use that as my pillow
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by AngelAhnie(f): 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
wtfCode:

oooh really?
I'm soo underdress now.
Wish i could use that as my pillow
You can't see me
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by wtfCode: 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
AngelAhnie:
You can't see me
was i looking for you?
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by AngelAhnie(f): 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
wtfCode:

was i looking for you?
angry angry
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by wtfCode: 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
AngelAhnie:
angry angry
why the face? Ok, i'm sorry.
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by AngelAhnie(f): 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
wtfCode:

why the face?
Ok, i'm sorry.
smiley ; cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Teeboy22(m): 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
Observing dia boobz
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by wtfCode: 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
AngelAhnie:
smiley ; cheesy cheesy

smiley only if u knw how beautiful that face of urs is to get it wrinkled with a frown.
cheesy keep that face bright
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I was so embarrassed few days ago by a guy. Not as if I was wearing sexy cloths or something that should arouse a man sexually. He is someone I respect so much, he called me and I stopped to answer him. As I walk towards him, I noticed his eyes were fixed on my chest, I felt so embarrassed and was not comfortable standing before him.

So to the guys in the house, why do you stare at a lady's chest?

I can only answer a question like this by looking at a live chest grin grin (by chest i know with the twins excited and standard for the national anthem grin grin) then i can tell you exactly why we guys do it, right now all i am staring at is a computer screen which isn't attractive at all at all, so question can't be answered... angry sad am out of here
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by AngelAhnie(f): 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

I can only answer a question like this by looking at a live chest grin grin (by chest i know with the twins excited and standard for the national anthem grin grin) then i can tell you exactly why we guys do it, right now all i am staring at is a computer screen which isn't attractive at all at all, so question can't be answered... angry sad am out of here
Come overtongue
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Most guys forget to zip up tongue

OMG!!!! so that was what u were looking at, that day u came shocked shocked, damn i was wondering why is this girl just looking down, is she that shy.. shey and i left the entire thing unzipped ..chaii shocked grin cheesy cheesy this girl don see godzilla oo grin grin no wonder u were acting uncomfortable, using ur eyes and everything, i would gotten the message but i told u that day was one of my bad days... now i know better.... h,mmm u this girl ernn grin grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
Abydehme:
Most Ladies tend to forget to close their buttons on their shirts as well

forget ke, this guy must be a learner.. grin.. it's done intentionally dude ..
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
AngelAhnie:
That of ladies is fashion tongue but guys, I don't know if its fashion grin

if i smack your bum bum, which lie lie fashion be that, u babes can lie for Africa..... grin wink smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by AngelAhnie(f): 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

OMG!!!! so that was what u were looking at, that day u came shocked shocked, damn i was wondering why is this girl just looking down, is she that shy.. shey and i left the entire thing unzipped ..chaii shocked grin cheesy cheesy this girl don see godzilla oo grin grin no wonder u were acting uncomfortable, using ur eyes and everything, i would gotten the message but i told u that day was one of my bad days... now i know better.... h,mmm u this girl ernn grin grin cheesy
gringringringrin I was looking at your fine shoes not your... lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
AngelAhnie:
gringringringrin I was looking at your fine shoes not your... lipsrsealed

ernnn say wetin, u still dey lie this girl.... ur lieing skills no get part u.. me wey wear socks the entire time... grin grin na which imaginery shoe u been dey watch... ernn oya talk ... angry grin cheesy cool
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by AngelAhnie(f): 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

if i smack your bum bum, which lie lie fashion be that, u babes can lie for Africa..... grin wink smiley
Na fashion joor, haven't you seen the next ladies now put on
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Come overtongue

see ur mouth like come over, u be scorpion for mortal combat? na only that guy wey dey always say.. come over here... grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by AngelAhnie(f): 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

see ur mouth like come over, u be scorpion for mortal combat? na only that guy wey dey always say.. come over here... grin grin grin
You have started againgringrin this was how you disturbed me in my other thread...About hair on a ladies body grin
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Na fashion joor, haven't you seen the next ladies now put on

ah ah!! omo u mean say i still dey behind, oya sharp sharp come over and show me ... let's me example and feel for myself what this new fashion item looks and feels like... grin grin u know i like my things real, internet things no dey freak me at all, i see it all as mere reading of texts.... u get me.. cool
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by AngelAhnie(f): 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

ah ah!! omo u mean say i still dey behind, oya sharp sharp come over and show me ... let's me example and feel for myself what this new fashion item looks and feels like... grin grin u know i like my things real, internet things no dey freak me at all, i see it all as mere reading of texts.... u get me.. cool
Show you whatgrin I never wear those nets beforecheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
AngelAhnie:
You have started againgringrin this was how you disturbed me in my other thread...About hair on a ladies body grin

hmnmm i did angry? hmmm really don't remenber tho... anyways u sha love guys staring @ it and u also know what more u like us doing when it comes to the game of (ladies chest and guys ?? on her chest lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed i sha didn't say anything)

whispering out of the thread... cool
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Show you whatgrin I never wear those nets beforecheesy

ahah!!! u this girl, u still dey lie, no fear at all .. babe abeg abeg cut down on this ur lying na.... na thick black one u wore that day nko, that i said i liked so much, say it's so sexy and fits ur xxxx lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ... hmmmm grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Abydehme(m): 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

forget ke, this guy must be a learner.. grin.. it's done intentionally dude ..
Lollzzzz and our eyes must go there abi you no lie Brother.....
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
Abydehme:
Lollzzzz and our eyes must go there abi you no lie Brother.....

bro my eyes don't just go there, i take it back to meet hers and let her know i think she is sexy and confident to give a peak of that ..... they know by my bold and nice eyes that i'm flirting with them and i want them, life is too short to look away, if you muist look after the 1st time and you like what you see ( i mean the whole package oo, not just some boobss lipsrsealed) the n don't be too shy to at the least say hello and smile or winik so she knows something.. cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'How Do Men Withdraw & Pull Out During Sex- Lady Ask On Twitter, Nigerians React / Did You Ever Catch Your Teachers Having Sex In Secondary And Primary School? / Smash Or Pass? Very Busty Instagram Slayqueen Ada La Pinky (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.