Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) (76602 Views)

₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) / South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City / See Inside The Most Expensive Hotel Suite In The World— $83,200 (N26 M) A Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by SpicyJosBabe(f): 11:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
Olasco93:

hahaha
You mean like: Gosh.it for toilet...
Funny bro...

No, its pronounced like 'gosh' as in oh my gosh but coincides in spelling with Go.shit
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by NigerianScholar: 12:00am On Jul 16, 2016
Codedrock:

SOURCE: http://www.takemetonaija.com/2016/07/all-about-jos-sweet-and-non-expensive.html
D fact that you said it hails in jos means d climate isnt favourable. D momentum of a falling hailstone can knock out a man and damage houses, car windshields etc

1 Like

Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Izy41(m): 12:06am On Jul 16, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

Any Jos person in Ibadan too should also be careful i guess, as we all know that Yorubaland is the capital of rituals, ritualists and ritual killings in Nigeria.
Stop speaking like an underaged child. Every society has its ills and benefits.
Your Ibadan cannot compare Jos, it is dirty, very underdeveloped, dirty citizens with large tribal marks like victims of Lion attack. Brown rusted roofs e.t.c

Am a proud Jos girl and will remain one. Can Ibadan produce the kind of talents that J-town has produced in Nigeria?
"stop speaking like an underage child" buh u just did now..statements from a kid feeling she has just castigated ib city, mother of towns...u should apply wisdom wen talkn madam...ib peeps are great people tolerating & loving o...stop disgracing ur so called j town...OMO BADAN KINISO O JEE
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by encrypt(m): 12:10am On Jul 16, 2016
Orikinla:
The only place in Nigeria where there is snow.
Lienus OLieyinka

1 Like

Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Olasco93: 12:11am On Jul 16, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

No, its pronounced like 'gosh' as in oh my gosh but coincides in spelling with Go.shit
Ok I understand. I just Love Plateau State and her people. Such a nice place to live.

1 Like

Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Bluette(f): 12:12am On Jul 16, 2016
comrChris:
nobi small Photoshop ooo
Laffn. Vote PHOTOSHOOT for Mr Nairaland, comrade chris. grin
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Bluette(f): 12:12am On Jul 16, 2016
comrChris:
nobi small Photoshop ooo
Laffn. Vote PHOTOSHOOT for Mr Nairaland, comrade chris. grin
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Cutezt(m): 12:24am On Jul 16, 2016
This Op Didnt Do Justice To This Thread, I Am From Jos, I Have Stayed There All My Life, I Just Moved To Lagos Temporarily In February, This Year Because Of School, I Have Visited Various States In Nigeria Like Ogun, Kogi, Nasarawa, Kwara, Etc And I Can Beat My Chest To Say Jos Is More Developed Compared To Many States In Nigeria, Those Pix On This Thread Are Almost 10 Years Old, Proof, Its Been Almost 5 Years Since Okada Was Banned In Jos, So What The Bleep Is Okada Doing In D Pix Above? Jos Has Developed Immensely In The Past 10 Years, And Op, Many Of Your Pix Are Not Even Jos, Even If You Wake Me From Sleep And Show Me A Pix Of A Major Road In J Town, I Will Identify It Clearly, And For All Those Saying The Town Is Terrorised, Let Me Tell You, Its All Media Hype, I Weep When I See Articles About Violence In Jos, The Hype Is Too Much, And FYI, The Last Crisis In Jos Is Almost 5 Years Old, Peace Has Returned To Jos For Good, I Love My State, Proudly BEROMITE, Proudly JOSITE.
Spicyjosbabe Arsenate nd Al Josite

5 Likes

Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Cutezt(m): 12:30am On Jul 16, 2016
Izy41:
statement of a kid feeling she has castigated ib city d mother of towns...2av said all these, u just ended up disgracing ur so called j town...OMO BADAN KINISO O JEE
Baba, Av Been To Ibadan, Stayed There Sef, In Recent Years, You Cant Compare Jos To Ibadan, Ibadan Is Old, Poor And Dirty, Go To Berre In Ibadan, You Will Weep, You Cant Find A Place Like That In Jos, Infact, The Streets And Roads Of Jos Are Swept Everyday, People Are Paid To Do That, You Just Cant Compare Bro, Pay Jos A Visit And Testify.

5 Likes

Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by nobsalis: 12:39am On Jul 16, 2016
1metre:
But it's a northern state any way, not so safe for people like us

hu u be?
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Izy41(m): 12:39am On Jul 16, 2016
Cutezt:

Baba, Av Been To Ibadan, Stayed There Sef, In Recent Years, You Cant Compare Jos To Ibadan, Ibadan Is Old, Poor And Dirty, Go To Berre In Ibadan, You Will Weep, You Cant Find A Place Like That In Jos, Infact, The Streets And Roads Of Jos Are Swept Everyday, People Are Paid To Do That, You Just Cant Compare Bro, Pay Jos A Visit And Testify.
By God's grace wil b in jos b4 d year runs out..unfortunately might not move around d whole town..jos cant stand ib awe(emphasis)...what else u 1take compare? Should we go educational?
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Cutezt(m): 12:41am On Jul 16, 2016
Princeojua:
First picture is not Jos. Jos has just one flyover along Goodluck Jonathan toad by Bukuru road or Ferin Gada. what I see in the pic is not Jaytown.
Another Fly Over Is Located At The Seceteriat Junction, Even More Beautiful, Another Is Under Construction, Most Of The OP's Pix Are Really Old, Over 10 Years Old, I Think Wen I Go Home Next Month, I Will Personally Go On Photo Journalisim To Show To The World The Beauty Of Jos, So Many Misleading Threads About It.

2 Likes

Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Cutezt(m): 12:42am On Jul 16, 2016
HomeOfMe:
The arnachists called "fulanis" have succeeded in destroying the peace'n'quiet and beauty of Jos. The ball is in the court of the indigenes to take back your state of lose it forever!
Maam, Peace Has Returned To Jos, And Jos Was Never Taken, We Are Still Very Much Ruling It.

1 Like

Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Cutezt(m): 12:47am On Jul 16, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
Those I know from there said the sound of gunshots is no longer shocking, they call it "ring tune".Singing in MI's voice "better get your gun,better get your vest cos in J-town its a wild wild west" no thanks to the hausa/Fulani beasts.Yet they say the union is not negotiable? I stand by the equality and freedom of all Nigerians.
Lol, Yea, Its True, We No Longer Fear Guns, Thats Because Its Almost Non Existent As At The Past 5 Years, Jos Is Peaceful Now.
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Cutezt(m): 12:50am On Jul 16, 2016
Izy41:
By God's grace wil b in jos b4 d year runs out..unfortunately might not move around d whole town..jos cant stand ib awe(emphasis)...what else u 1take compare? Should we go educational?
Pls Try Your Best To Tour Jos, You Will Testify Yourself, Ibadan That Lacks Drainages, You Cant See A Street In Jos With Water Covering The Road, Mbanu, Its Not Possible, I Respect Ib City As One Of The Major City In Nigeria, But Recently, It Seriously Cant Be Compared To Jos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Izy41(m): 12:51am On Jul 16, 2016
Cutezt:

Lol, Yea, Its True, We No Longer Fear Guns, Thats Because Its Almost Non Existant As At The Past 5 Years, Jos Is Peaceful Now.
I pray so
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by chukxie(m): 12:52am On Jul 16, 2016
banmee:

Just be ready to be cold and hot at the same time.

Sure will...
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Cutezt(m): 12:52am On Jul 16, 2016
OrangeDream:
Jtown means (J)os (O)ur (S)avior cos we are JOStified for Christ..
We preach Jesus here.. From

Gada-Biu
Katako
Apata
Mr.Ali
Busa-Buji
West of Mines
Rukuba
Hwolshe
Bukuru
Rayfied
Gold & Base
Old Airport
Angwan Rogo
Angwan Soya
Tina Junction
Chobe
Terminus
Farin Gada
Tafawa Balewa
Rwang Pam Stadium
Bauchi Road
Atili
Farin Gada
Permanent Site
Standard
Kabong
Zaramangada
Miango Junction
Hilcrest
Zaria Road
Ecwa Staff
Jankwano
Panyam Street
Eyamba Street
Moonshine
Mararaban Jama
Secretariat Junction
Kwararafa

If i nor call ur place, abeg forgive me..

This is my town.. Luv it
I Rep Apata And Busa Buji With My Last Blood, O Gosh, Una Dey Make Me Miss Home, Infact, Ah Don Vex, Next Month, I Dey Go House

2 Likes

Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Cutezt(m): 12:56am On Jul 16, 2016
Nowenuse:

Bros, u cannot really compare Ilorin with Jos.
Jos is bigger than Ilorin, more developed than Ilorin. If i list the amount and calibre of people that Jos has produced, both indigenes and non-indigenes. Ilorin is nowhere near it.
Jos has a better and more beautiful landscape than Ilorin. The weather in Jos is fantastic. Its like the london in Nigeria.

Of course, Ilorin is more peaceful, because the indigenes of Jos refuse to allow hausa-fulanis dominate or capture their land just as d fulanis did to Ilorin. If we allow them rule ovee Jos, trust me, Ilorin will not match half of Jos in peacefulness.
My Oga, Your Head Dey Dia, Pls Educate This People, If They Wont Say The Truth About Jos, Then They Shouldnt Write About It At All, Jos Is Better Than 70% Of Other Nigerian States.

2 Likes

Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Cutezt(m): 12:59am On Jul 16, 2016
Izy41:
I pray so
Yea, It Is So Already. Bro Help Checkout My Siggy.
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 16, 2016
TheNewIbadan:
[size=18pt]No be where Fulani terrorists dey kill people up and down?

Any Westerner in Jos...... you're on your own. [/size]

Na where Fulani terrorists no dey kill people?
Like someone said, every place has its own uniqueness, including violence and crime.

Any way, I rep J-Town. Two fingers in the air!

1 Like

Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Cutezt(m): 1:04am On Jul 16, 2016
NigerianScholar:

D fact that you said it hails in jos means d climate isnt favourable. D momentum of a falling hailstone can knock out a man and damage houses, car windshields etc
For Windshields, Yea, The Hailstones Are Capable, But For The Rest, No, They Are Not As Big As That, Hailstones Is A Normal Thing In Jos, When I Told Some Lagosians That It Rains Hailstones In Jos, They Didnt Belive Me, One Wanted To Even Bet, Until We Browsed It Out, They Were Amazed, I Was Shocked When I Saw #50 Naira Maize In Lag, Na Dash Dem Go Dash You Am For Jos, That Day, I Couldnt Buy It, I Felt I Will Be Cheated Big Time, The Woman Couldnt Understand The Reason For My Refusal To Buy, My Oga, Abeg Check My Siggy Small, Its On Monday O, Help Your Guy Na.

1 Like

Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Izy41(m): 1:06am On Jul 16, 2016
Cutezt:

My Oga, Your Head Dey Dia, Pls Educate This People, If They Wont Say The Truth About Jos, Then They Shouldnt Write About It At All, Jos Is Better Than 70% Of Other Nigerian States.
oh u mean In terms of infrastructural development?
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Izy41(m): 1:09am On Jul 16, 2016
Cutezt:

For Windshields, Yea, The Hailstones Are Capable, But For The Rest, No, They Are Not As Big As That, Hailstones Is A Normal Thing In Jos, When I Told Some Lagosians That It Rains Hailstones In Jos, They Didnt Belive Me, One Wanted To Even Bet, Until We Browsed It Out, They Were Amazed, I Was Shocked When I Saw #50 Naira Maize In Lag, Na Dash Dem Go Dash You Am For Jos, That Day, I Couldnt Buy It, I Felt I Will Be Cheated Big Time, The Woman Couldnt Understand The Reason For My Refusal To Buy, My Oga, Abeg Check My Siggy Small, Its On Monday O, Help Your Guy Na.
Wetin dey again about ur town wey i gas know b4 i zoom o
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Cutezt(m): 1:11am On Jul 16, 2016
Izy41:
oh u mean In terms of infrastructural development?
Yea, When It Comes To Infrastructures, Especially The Roads In Jos, Pot Hole Scarce Like Money For Naija Scarce.
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 1:11am On Jul 16, 2016
Paperwhite:
Well it's still as it were-the whites are still there in their numbers especially the missionaries.So will you be my friend?
I'm your friend.
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Izy41(m): 1:12am On Jul 16, 2016
mazado:

Na where Fulani terrorists no dey kill people?
Like someone said, every place has its own uniqueness, including violence and crime.

Any way, I rep J-Town. Two fingers in the air!
yea every state does & dats d only statement d girl made dat am happy about.
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by ojay85: 1:13am On Jul 16, 2016
Jos city my place of birth......... I agree with the writer, I did my primary, secondary and tertiary school in J Town. I missed the place , their food( tuwo, gwote, Irish and sweet potatoes, yam, maize, carrot, carbage, lettuce etc.....) . I still look forward living their.... so far the states have been to in Nigeria.. its still the cheapest state to live in...... STILL A JOSITE . OMO ONDO
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Cutezt(m): 1:16am On Jul 16, 2016
Izy41:
grin Lol, My Oga, All I Can Tell You Is That, Jos Is A Place To Be, All Thanks To Jang, The Beauty Of Jos Is Amazing, We Just Pray The Peace Continues To Reign As It Has For The Past Years, Secondly, This Lalong Of A Guy Is Practically Dumb And Useless, Verz Clueless, The Best Candidate Was The Late GNS, May His Soul RIP.

Izy41:
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Izy41(m): 1:18am On Jul 16, 2016
Did i just come across the statement "snow falls in jos"? no, pikins fit dey throw cotton wool 2people dem con dey call am snow
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:23am On Jul 16, 2016
Late comer; The serene city of Jos my place of birth.
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:25am On Jul 16, 2016
ojay85:
Jos city my place of birth......... I agree with the writer, I did my primary, secondary and tertiary school in J Town. I missed the place , their food( tuwo, gwote, Irish and sweet potatoes, yam, maize, carrot, carbage, lettuce etc.....) . I still look forward living their.... so far the states have been to in Nigeria.. its still the cheapest state to live in...... STILL A JOSITE . OMO ONDO

Hmmm. Memories. Very fertile land where anything can grow. And the natives are very warm people. We are salad every sunday and worshipped at Our lady of Fatima near kasuan nama.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada / Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos / G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.