Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:24 PM

All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) (76382 Views)

₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) / South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City / See Inside The Most Expensive Hotel Suite In The World— $83,200 (N26 M) A Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Cutezt(m): 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
OdenigboAroli:

Hmmm. Memories. Very fertile land where anything can grow. And the natives are very warm people. We are salad every sunday and worshipped at Our lady of Fatima near kasuan nama.
That's my church bro, Fatima is just a 10 mins walk from my house when you follow the back gate of my house, it's even 5 mins sef, I stay In Apata, and following the back gate of my house will lead me directly to day to day bread.
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Hopez456(m): 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
Such an interesting city to be. Served in Langtang North toured Pankshin;.the coldest part, u have to dress like a Londoner if u live in that part of plateau.
Just Don't know why Jos, Shendam and Pankshin are the only developed areas of plateau state. Other areas should be developed they have potentials.
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Skymiyke(f): 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
junnyjake:

Berom girl sighted. LMFAO
the fact dat am from Jos doesn't make me a berom gal! There are other languages on the plateau,is not just berom!
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by junnyjake(m): 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
[quote author=Skymiyke post=47598847]the fact dat am from Jos doesn't make me a berom gal!

But Berom is like the dominant tribe I'm Jos.

Though I never said there are only Berom people on the plateau, and the fact that I referred to you as one doesn't necessarily border around the fact that you are from plateau, perhaps my personal assessments, which may be wrong.

BTW, if not Berom then?
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Franky826: 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
ENIMONEY:
served on the plateau. from nysc camp to ppa was never a dull moment. the people are one of a kind. very friendly. things over cheap, I was able to have maximum fun and still saved half my alawee at the end. we rocked ray field resorts, the museum, the zoo and all the...in fact am going back, heat don roast me over here.

grin grin grin
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Franky826: 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
princeakins:

Thirded bro grin
4th3D bro grin

1 Like

Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by MhizValentina12(f): 2:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
every hood in jos is a straight hit from Vom to dadinkowa to old airport to rayfield to yakubu gowon way to west of mines to Ahmadu bello way to terminus to bukuru park to tafawabelewa to choke to Apata to busabuji to laranto to kayak to bauchi road to UK perm site to Zaria road to rock haven to Rukuba road to magingin to Bassa.
reping jtown right from time... the only place you can get 20 pieces tomatoes for# 50
#JostiFied #J'townGirl.....

1 Like

Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by MhizValentina12(f): 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
every hood in jos is a straight hit from Vom to dadinkowa to old airport to rayfield to yakubu gowon way to west of mines to Ahmadu bello way to terminus to bukuru park to tafawabelewa to choke to Apata to busabuji to laranto to kayak to bauchi road to UK perm site to faringada to Zaria road to rock haven gadabui to Rukuba road to magingin to Bassa.
reping jtown right from time... the only place you can get 20 pieces tomatoes for# 50
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by skondo09(m): 3:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
ENIMONEY:
served on the plateau. from nysc camp to ppa was never a dull moment. the people are one of a kind. very friendly. things over cheap, I was able to have maximum fun and still saved half my alawee at the end. we rocked ray field resorts, the museum, the zoo and all the...in fact am going back, heat don roast me over here.
U are right, I camped there too, d citizens are really friendly

1 Like

Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Obetodielnano(m): 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
No place like J-Town. I'll be @ home!
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Izy41(m): 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
en1gma12:

Even before we got to Jos itself, the scenery upon entering Plateau was indeed very beautiful. And I saw 3 big cabbages for #200!!! I couldn't believe it with a full carton of Potatoes for #1000! I'm glad I came to Jos. I just hope they are able to put a permanent stop to the killings and all cos so far it seems like a nice place to be.
U dey boost d desperation to go ur town even wen time neva reach abeg
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Menzy86(m): 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:
OP thumbs up to U oooooo.

But going by the pics I see here & what U said about the city, There Is no much difference between Jos & IlorIn.

Apart from the obvious fact that Ilorin is more peaceful & a bit more expensive
Ilorin? Comparing Ilorin wit Jos is an abomination. I have been living in Ilorin 4 d past two years and its a HORRIBLE city in every ramification. Narrow roads (that is if there is), no light, no water, totally backward!
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Izy41(m): 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
[quote author=Pchizy post=47593602]Wow, served in Jos. Left Jos around 17th of May dis yr.
Weather is dawn colder in Pankshin LGA, cold in Mangu. Yet, cold in Jos d capital, make sure to dress like Yankee during Nov-Jan. I witnessed snow.
I virtually toured d whole of Jos, both North nd South.
I stayed in Jos North, in Apata, in btw Chobe mkt and unity Junction. Places I've often been to while in Jos:
Apata, Busa buji, katako, Zaria by pass, Enugu agidi, Laranto, Gadabiu, West of mine (fish tinx), Chobe, moon shine side(tot in sch along dea) , Polo(watched Polo game, played on horse), Bauchi ring road, Unijos, College of forestry(CDS competition), Faringada (to buy cheaper), Rukuba, satellite mkt, gone to Kabong, Ekwa staff (went to NCCF Sec), Command sec sch Zaria Rd (was dea during Nysc Corpers cup), Fed Govt college (really cold dea), Jos Prison(went to visit d inmates), hill station, Tudun Wada (going to sec)na smal tym remain al dis wey u dey talk na tori until i reach
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Izy41(m): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

Well, he started it. I decided to just give it back to him in hi measure
I pray u 2 grow up and tolerate yaself..u were right sayin al towns av their ills and benefits and even clashes within d state..buh how does it start if nt 4rm EXCHANGE OF WORDS.
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
kennygee:

Jos still sane pass KD.

B like say u b kd babe abi?...I lived there for many many years..kD make sense oo
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Izy41(m): 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
17 LGAs,any uniform language and cloth material they are mostly used to?
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by ojay2053(m): 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
I had wanted to visit Jos, but the incessant killings perpetrated by the jihadists discouraged me.
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
Paperwhite:
Well me I'm not an alcoholic nor drinker dear though I'm aware of this trend among the locals.I'm based in Enugu.So we'll not go drinking right? Now will you reach out your hand to me dear? grin cheesy
so jos people can travel to other states jes kidding.. no drinking
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Paperwhite(m): 6:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
ENIMONEY:
so jos people can travel to other states jes kidding.. no drinking
I studied Med.& Surgery @ UNN dear.Still I wish to know you more since have had stint in my place.
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Paperwhite(m): 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
ojay2053:
I had wanted to visit Jos, but the incessant killings perpetrated by the jihadists discouraged me.
Don't be discourage dear.Jos irrespective of what you have heard or you own perception is still an interesting place to visit.You'll be glad you did.
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Skymiyke(f): 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
[quote author=junnyjake post=47599380][/quote]have u ever hrd of a tribe called 'Pyem'?
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by junnyjake(m): 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
Skymiyke:
have u ever hrd of a tribe called 'Pyem'?

From Mikang right?
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
Menzy86:
Ilorin? Comparing Ilorin wit Jos is an abomination. I have been living in Ilorin 4 d past two years and its a HORRIBLE city in every ramification. Narrow roads (that is if there is), no light, no water, totally backward!

Pls which road are U referring to as narrow?

No light. Do U live in Tanke? Cos that's the only area I know in Ilorin that has been plagued with epileptic power supply.

No Water!!!!!!!! In Ilorin!!!!!

my broda, those guys can dig wells for Africa ooooooo.

& the "govt provided water" is a bit stable.
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by lebete3000: 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
ENIMONEY:

Are you actually a Dentist?
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by lebete3000: 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
Orikinla:
The only place in Nigeria where there is snow.

Hmm..snow... Na so!
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
Paperwhite:
I studied Med.& Surgery @ UNN dear.Still I wish to know you more since have had stint in my place.
after studying wah you still doing there? or you still studying? no p
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Skymiyke(f): 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
junnyjake:

From Mikang right?
Nope,Mangu
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by junnyjake(m): 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
Skymiyke:
Nope,Mangu
wow, cool. I once dated a mwaghavul girl.
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by junnyjake(m): 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
MhizValentina12:
every hood in jos is a straight hit from Vom to dadinkowa to old airport to rayfield to yakubu gowon way to west of mines to Ahmadu bello way to terminus to bukuru park to tafawabelewa to choke to Apata to busabuji to laranto to kayak to bauchi road to UK perm site to faringada to Zaria road to rock haven gadabui to Rukuba road to magingin to Bassa.

what part of jtwn do you rep?
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Paperwhite(m): 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
ENIMONEY:
after studying wah you still doing there? or you still studying? no p
Yeah sis-I had my internship here but currently working in a private hospital. How was today?
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by hoebamaa(m): 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
Cutezt:
no offense bro, but it's better for you not to comment than to comment on what you don't know, the Bolden ed above just gave you away, you have never been to Jos, how can you say Jos North and South don't pally? Jos North is full of beromites, anaguta, etc and Jos South is full of beromites, so how will beromites not settle just because they are from different LGA? The only local government that you can say all the 16 lgas in Jos can't visit freely, is wase lga, because it mainly consist of Muslims, even at that, Christians are very much in wase
bro leave that thing..I served in Jos between year the 2104/2015...beside that I do visit my cousin's who says in Jos North...bro I'm taking base on reality not assuming I.e what I saw with my two eyes. Ma sallam...
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Skymiyke(f): 6:48am On Jul 17, 2016
junnyjake:

wow, cool.
I once dated a mwaghavul girl.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada / Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos / Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.