Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) (76609 Views)

₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) / South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City / See Inside The Most Expensive Hotel Suite In The World— $83,200 (N26 M) A Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 17, 2016
Paperwhite:
Yeah sis-I had my internship here but currently working in a private hospital. How was today?
fine.. happy Sunday.. jtow boy chilling in enugu
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by rafcrown(m): 11:25am On Jul 17, 2016
Just like Europe.White people love the great City.I was there for roughly 4 days many years back and I wish to visit the place again for 1 week.That should be when there is peace and harmony in the North.
Orikinla:
The only place in Nigeria where there is snow.
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Paperwhite(m): 11:53am On Jul 17, 2016
ENIMONEY:
fine.. happy Sunday.. jtow boy chilling in enugu
Lolzz! Thanks dear.Rather I'm living life good in Enugu.So where are you from please?
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by junnyjake(m): 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
Skymiyke:
grin grin
c your teeth
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
Paperwhite:
Lolzz! Thanks dear.Rather I'm living life good in Enugu.So where are you from please?
Edo state.
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Menzy86(m): 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

Pls which road are U referring to as narrow?

No light. Do U live in Tanke? Cos that's the only area I know in Ilorin that has been plagued with epileptic power supply.

No Water!!!!!!!! In Ilorin!!!!!

my broda, those guys can dig wells for Africa ooooooo.

& the "govt provided water" is a bit stable.
Haba broda u r supposed to be asking me which roads are NOT narrow. Apart from GRA,Taiwo, Fate n maybe airport roads, all other roads I have plighed in my time here are NARROW by basic standards. I actually live around F division road and d light here is NOTHING to write home about.
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Nowenuse: 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
Skymiyke:
Nope,Mangu

Hey zongnang, am also Pyem by tribe from Gindiri, Mangu LGA...... From Kallamu family, what abt u?
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Skymiyke(f): 7:11am On Jul 18, 2016
Nowenuse:

Hey zongnang, am also Pyem by tribe from Gindiri, Mangu LGA...... From Kallamu family, what abt u?
mmmmmm,wat's d Name?

1 Like

Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Nowenuse: 8:47am On Jul 18, 2016
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Skymiyke(f): 9:12am On Jul 18, 2016
Nowenuse:

Noah Haruna Kallamu...... And urs?
These is a public forum,dont think revealing who I am will b safe,hope u understand!
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Nowenuse: 11:21am On Jul 18, 2016
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Izy41(m): 9:35am On Aug 06, 2016
any idea of cost of accommodation in rayfield? heard it's costly.
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Topshow4real: 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
Very costly. . rayfield, version of banana island in Jos!
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Reyit: 5:13am On Sep 15, 2016
They say the empty drum makes the loudest noise. And knowing what we are made up of lets be quiet and let them make the noise they are known for.
You guys have said it all, am currently serving at onitsha but mehn I can't wait to go home. Dis place don tire me kpata kpata. I mean there is no comparison.
To the haters 'Dont judge a book by it cover' don't know what this would mean to you. But it sure makes sense. No need to talk much cos doing so is like pouring water on a stone and expecting it to grow #1love#
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Reyit: 5:24am On Sep 15, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

Any Jos person in Ibadan too should also be careful i guess, as we all know that Yorubaland is the capital of rituals, ritualists and ritual killings in Nigeria.
Stop speaking like an underaged child. Every society has its ills and benefits.
Your Ibadan cannot compare Jos, it is dirty, very underdeveloped, dirty citizens with large tribal marks like victims of Lion attack. Brown rusted roofs e.t.c

Am a proud Jos girl and will remain one. Can Ibadan produce the kind of talents that J-town has produced in Nigeria?
They say the empty drum makes the loudest noise. And knowing what we are made up of lets be quiet and let them make the noise they are known for.
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by savanto: 4:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

LoL, our names r not funny to us though, my name is SANGJAT..... ..A friend of mine is GOSHIT.... LoL

hmmn! Some names!
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by ifyalways(f): 7:46am On Sep 16, 2016
Nostalgia.

How is J-town now? Safe to visit?
Is West of mines, polo park etc still in existence? I would love to visit again soon.
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by oxon(m): 1:07am On Sep 23, 2016
Nowenuse:

well this would be the first pyem person am seeing its like the tribe is at the brink of extinction, you find one in out of a hundred, well am a pyem boy too but not being to gindri in a while now
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Nowenuse: 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
oxon:
well this would be the first pyem person am seeing its like the tribe is at the brink of extinction, you find one in out of a hundred, well am a pyem boy too but not being to gindri in a while now

Interesting. What part of Gindiri and what is d family name? Can u speak the language? where do u reside?
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by JoshMedia: 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by lagusboyyy(m): 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2021
mexioni:
I love jos was there for about 3years, weather is awesome I also know the girls are very very cheap. Food is so so cheap. From Rayfield to bukuru to west of mines(Red light district) , crest hotel to elim suite I just love that town. I can't also forget steffans
Your reason for saying jos girls are cheap bro?
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by betshopagent(m): 1:07am On Mar 30, 2021
I ve been to all part of nigeria n i can say it without doubt that plateau state is d most beautiful state in terms of nature. Mind u, am igbo. Studied building engineering in Unijos
.gr8 jossites.aluta continue! Stayed in naraguta, gida mai njagabu, apata n finally Rayfield. I wud retire in rayfield Godwilling. And not to forget; jos has d most accomodating ppl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Vibesking(m): 12:21pm On Apr 29, 2021
betshopagent:
I ve been to all part of nigeria n i can say it without doubt that plateau state is d most beautiful state in terms of nature. Mind u, am igbo. Studied building engineering in Unijos
.gr8 jossites.aluta continue! Stayed in naraguta, gida mai njagabu, apata n finally Rayfield. I wud retire in rayfield Godwilling. And not to forget; jos has d most accomodating ppl.

I'm planning on moving there as a fresh graduate. How would you rate the cost of living as regards housing, feeding, business opportunities etc?
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by betshopagent(m): 11:00am On Apr 30, 2021
Vibesking:

I'm planning on moving there as a fresh graduate. How would you rate the cost of living as regards housing, feeding, business opportunities etc?
its cheap almost everywhere in jos. dont bank getting a job there. business wud best suit you or a craft.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by popizaino(m): 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2021
locosis007:
Did my NYSC there

A wonderful place.

Weather condition unpredictable.

Extremely cold and extremely hot.

Babe& guys: ebonyly black nd cute. Girl mostly have big boobs while guys smoke and debauch a lot.

Religion Christianity mainly. Catholic and ecwa church.

Latent area.: tundun wada, and former biggest market in west Africa.

You mean terminus market ?
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by popizaino(m): 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
Jtown means (J)os (O)ur (S)avior cos we are JOStified for Christ..
We preach Jesus here.. From

Gada-Biu
Katako
Apata
Mr.Ali
Busa-Buji
West of Mines
Rukuba
Hwolshe
Bukuru
Rayfied
Gold & Base
Old Airport
Angwan Rogo
Angwan Soya
Tina Junction
Chobe
Terminus
Farin Gada
Tafawa Balewa
Rwang Pam Stadium
Bauchi Road
Atili
Farin Gada
Permanent Site
Standard
Kabong
Zaramangada
Miango Junction
Hilcrest
Zaria Road
Ecwa Staff
Jankwano
Panyam Street
Eyamba Street
Moonshine
Mararaban Jama
Secretariat Junction
Kwararafa

If i nor call ur place, abeg forgive me..

This is my town.. Luv it

Dadin kowa
Gwarandog
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by OVB123: 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
guyXander:

that's a lie. the Portuguese came to Bini in the 1500s but in Egypt, there were Catholics long before the 1500s before the encroachment by the Ottoman empire.
Wikipedia St. Antony of Egypt.
May be he was talking about west africa and not africa
Re: All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
Jay town... Mehn yaf sinned in that city.

Good forgive men

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos / My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada / G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.