Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,886 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:37 AM

28 Hilariously Mindbending Pictures That Will Trick Ur Brain Until U Look Again - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 28 Hilariously Mindbending Pictures That Will Trick Ur Brain Until U Look Again (8576 Views)

Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Burst Ur Brain / This 'naked' Photo Of A Man &his Partner Will Make You Look Again(check Out Why) / See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 28 Hilariously Mindbending Pictures That Will Trick Ur Brain Until U Look Again by 0ubenji(m): 11:04am On Jul 16, 2016
mhisbliss:
lol you're kidding ryt? You'll even abandon your flesh if you meet one of those
Haha...lolz...I doubt..I'll even take a 2nd look to figure out the creepy oddities mehn..(Tho at real armslength oo)..

Lemme let u in somtin u may deem strange bou me..do u knw I dnt run away from lunatics wheneva I pass by dem..?
I juz kip calm nd pass by like he/she is normal..
Re: 28 Hilariously Mindbending Pictures That Will Trick Ur Brain Until U Look Again by mhisbliss(f): 11:13am On Jul 16, 2016
0ubenji:

Haha...lolz...I doubt..I'll even take a 2nd look to figure out the creepy oddities mehn..(Tho at real armslength oo)..

Lemme let u in somtin u may deem strange bou me..do u knw I dnt run away from lunatics wheneva I pass by dem..?
I juz kip calm nd pass by like he/she is normal..
same? Theres one crazy guy called nigga raw, he knows me and i give him money anytime i see him, so most lunatics arent violent
Re: 28 Hilariously Mindbending Pictures That Will Trick Ur Brain Until U Look Again by 0ubenji(m): 11:17am On Jul 16, 2016
mhisbliss:
same? Theres one crazy guy called nigga raw, he knows me and i give him money anytime i see him, so most lunatics arent violent
Hian..fine geh like u dey gv lunatic moni...
God go kash u d day he asks for ur number...lolz
Re: 28 Hilariously Mindbending Pictures That Will Trick Ur Brain Until U Look Again by mhisbliss(f): 11:28am On Jul 16, 2016
0ubenji:

Hian..fine geh like u dey gv lunatic moni...
God go kash u d day he asks for ur number...lolz
he's funny likeable and he takes his bath, and he remembers people who somehow do things for him
Re: 28 Hilariously Mindbending Pictures That Will Trick Ur Brain Until U Look Again by 0ubenji(m): 11:41am On Jul 16, 2016
mhisbliss:
he's funny likeable and he takes his bath, and he remembers people who somehow do things for him
Oh..I call those ones the normal lunatics..lolz
Most of dem got mad from too much books or trauma of deportation..
Re: 28 Hilariously Mindbending Pictures That Will Trick Ur Brain Until U Look Again by mhisbliss(f): 11:45am On Jul 16, 2016
0ubenji:

Oh..I call those ones the normal lunatics..lolz
Most of dem got mad from too much books or trauma of deportation..
lol you really know them, the guy knows mathematics, he writes and read, but he has a mental problem
Re: 28 Hilariously Mindbending Pictures That Will Trick Ur Brain Until U Look Again by 0ubenji(m): 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
mhisbliss:
lol you really know them, the guy knows mathematics, he writes and read, but he has a mental problem
Mathematics is the main culprit in most of these cases..
Bae..chey I fit pm u mk we get along or u dnt av access to ur mailbox(as i see ppl here use it a lot)
Re: 28 Hilariously Mindbending Pictures That Will Trick Ur Brain Until U Look Again by mhisbliss(f): 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
0ubenji:

Mathematics is the main culprit in most of these cases..
Bae..chey I fit pm u mk we get along or u dnt av access to ur mailbox(as i see ppl here use it a lot)
have access to my mailbox? How do you mean
Re: 28 Hilariously Mindbending Pictures That Will Trick Ur Brain Until U Look Again by 0ubenji(m): 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
mhisbliss:
have access to my mailbox? How do you mean
Am sure u knw that PM on NL requires u to access ur mailbox and accept b4 I can send u personal msgs here which arrives by email..dats why I ask if u stil av access to the mailbox u used in reg. For NL so I can send u a PM asap..
Re: 28 Hilariously Mindbending Pictures That Will Trick Ur Brain Until U Look Again by mhisbliss(f): 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
0ubenji:

Am sure u knw that PM on NL requires u to access ur mailbox and accept b4 I can send u personal msgs here which arrives by email..dats why I ask if u stil av access to the mailbox u used in reg. For NL so I can send u a PM asap..
i wasn't aware of that and i dont check pms btw
Re: 28 Hilariously Mindbending Pictures That Will Trick Ur Brain Until U Look Again by 0ubenji(m): 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
mhisbliss:
i wasn't aware of that and i dont check pms btw
I dislike it more than u do..infact..I've never sent a pm on nairaland..coz of the stress involved in gettin to open a mailbox to check em'..
Nd I dnt expect u to drop ur contact openly(if u will)..if I get to ask..which is why I chose the pm..
So whatcha say??
Re: 28 Hilariously Mindbending Pictures That Will Trick Ur Brain Until U Look Again by mhisbliss(f): 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
0ubenji:

I dislike it more than u do..infact..I've never sent a pm on nairaland..coz of the stress involved in gettin to open a mailbox to check em'..
Nd I dnt expect u to drop ur contact openly(if u will)..if I get to ask..which is why I chose the pm..
So whatcha say??
i dont drop contact eighter maybe I'll when its time for miss nairaland but not now
Re: 28 Hilariously Mindbending Pictures That Will Trick Ur Brain Until U Look Again by hardbody: 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
Topestbilly:
Wow... check dis ... oya turn your fone upside down.

I did not need to turn the phone to see the young girl, the exact opposite of the wrinkled and freckled old woman

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Excellent Romantic Love Messages To Make Her Fall In Love / / What Causes This In Women’s Body? (graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.