Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,843 members, 7,802,695 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha (35495 Views)

Police Shoot Shiite Supporter Dead During Zakzaky's Protest In Kaduna (Graphic) / IPOB Member Who Was Beaten During Protest In Bayelsa Dies In Hospital / Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by dainformant(m): 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
A young man identified as Ifeanyichukwu Azubuike who was shot dead during a pro-Biafra protest in Onitsha, Anambra state last month -was laid to rest today amid tears in his hometown in Umudim Okohia Umuna LGA, Imo state. Here are some photos from funeral event.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/biafran-supporter-who-was-shot-dead.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by dainformant(m): 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
Rip to him

16 Likes

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by ChangeIsCostant: 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
see as his life has just been wasted for nothing ..RIP

55 Likes

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by ammyluv2002(f): 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
RIP dear

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by ammyluv2002(f): 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hmmm...crazy world
ChangeIsCostant:
see as his life has just been wasted for nothing ..RIP

4 Likes

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by PrettyCrystal: 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
so tragic
Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by Landloard01(m): 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
sorry.. rip
Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
Useful only when alive

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by gidgiddy: 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
RIP my brother

You are testament to the bondage Lord Lugard put our people in when he made us part of Nigeria. Though the murderous Nigerian security forces will keep kiling us because we ask for freedom, though we shall be percecuted for asking for our God given right to be free, one thing is certain. One day, we shall be free because history tells us that the only constant thing in nature is change. One day, our status as people in chains will change to that of a free people.

Adieu Brother

246 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by ChangeIsCostant: 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
and how did u know am living a wasteful life, it takes one waste to identify another waste. LAWMA director
Bubewilson:
the life you are living is obviously a waste..... Umble porcupine.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by Victorvexz(m): 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
gidgiddy:
RIP my brother

You are testament to the bondage Lord Lugard put our people in when he made us part of Nigeria. Though the murderous Nigerian security forces will keep kiling us because we ask for freedom, though we shall be percecuted for asking for our God given right to be free, one thing is certain. One day, we shall be free because history tells us that the only constant thing in nature is change. One day, our status as people in chains will change to that of a free people.

Adieu Brother
My friend shut up, u are not under slavery. U can keep believing what Kanu is telling u. He is simply brainwashing u, making u feel igbos are really slaves which is a big lie. The problem is simply marginalization of Igbo and not slavery. If una like, continue killing urself for Kanu ideology.

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by muri4mig(m): 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
Another wasted soul. May amodioha accept his soul. How can u waste ur life for a lost course.

14 Likes

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by Victorvexz(m): 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
R.i.p to him. Look at how he died for Kanu false ideology. Just the way Ojukwu deceived igbos through radio that Nigeria stands to chance of defeating Biafra, that's how Kanu is giving this hopeless and jobless youths hope of Biafra that does not even exist for a start.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by BiafranPrince: 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
Victorvexz:
R.i.p to him. Look at how he died for Kanu false ideology. Just the way Ojukwu deceived igbos through radio that Nigeria stands to chance of defeating Biafra, that's how Kanu is giving this hopeless and jobless youths hope of Biafra that does not even exist for a start.

Shachris how far? U never get sense still?

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
and how did u know am living a wasteful life, it takes one waste to identify another waste. LAWMA director
is a good thing you admitted you are indeed wasteful.... Western rapist

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by estyvino(m): 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
RIP Brother, the prophecy of Nnamdi Kalu ..so Devine. Prophecy can be said to be more than science! Chukwu Abiama had Spoken
Freedom it's

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by vivianbelema(f): 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
RIP
Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by Victorvexz(m): 7:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
gidgiddy:

If it was not in slavery, I would be free to decide my own country. This has got nothing to do with Kanu. You were there in 2014 when Scotland decided to stay in Britain. You were when Britain decided to leave the EU less than 2 weeks ago. This is the same Britain that made you a Nigerian. Now, are Igbos free to leave Nigeria if they want? They have to go to the NASS and beg Yorubas and Hausas to grant them their God given right to freedom? A person who is not a free to go as they choose is a slave. But the good thing is that most Igbos know this and wish to change that status, and they eventually will.
Keep dreaming bro, Biafra ceased to exist in 1970, that is what u should understand. Nigeria is one nation under God, and it will remain so. U self acclaimed biafrans will only try like u did in 1967 , but will never succeed in dividing this great nation. U will only continue to be frustrated and keep blaming Hausa and Yoruba for ur problems. But if u want Biafra, u must make sure u are able to outgun the Nigerian army. This is Nigeria, nobody will give u free Biafra

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by 33xtr09r: 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
Victorvexz:
Keep dreaming bro, Biafra ceased to exist in 1970, that is what u should understand. Nigeria is one nation under God, and it will remain so. U self acclaimed biafrans will only try like u did in 1967 , but will never succeed in dividing this great nation. U will only continue to be frustrated and keep blaming Hausa and Yoruba for ur problems. But if u want Biafra, u must make sure u are able to outgun the Nigerian army. This is Nigeria, nobody will give u free Biafra

Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly"
- Albert Einstein

89 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by kingsman66(m): 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2016
RIP brother, the can act, do, even kill but one thing is assured FREEDOM

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by gidgiddy: 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
Victorvexz:

Lol, I even thought I was talking to an open minded person. I didn't know you were another "Lord Lugard made me a Nigerian and a Nigerian I must forever remain because I'm a brainless African who has no right to decide my destiny" type of person. Now you you see why your precious Nigeria will never move ahead? It is built on the evil theme 'unity by force'. Keep decieving your self that you have a country.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by princeakins(m): 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
Sigh Life Short lived..

RIP

cry

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by marshborn(m): 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
RIP nwanne, your death would surely not be in vain.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by brunofarad(m): 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by herzern(m): 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
[size=32pt]God will not forgive Buhari for killing innocent protesters[/size]

Victorvexz:

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by MrMcJay(m): 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
None of Ojukwu's children died of starvation during the Civil War. They were all well fed and cozy in the bunkers.

None of Uwazurike's children has ever been shot or even arrested for Pro-Biafa activities. They are all flexing in the wealth gotten from the Biafran struggle by Uwazurike.

None of Kanu's relations has been arrested for the Biafran struggle. His wife chose to protest for Biafra abroad. Why didn't she come to Onitsha or Aba?

There are more effective ways of fighting this Biafran struggle. This is the 21st Century, there is no point taking a knife to a gunfight. Diplomacy, Pressure and tact are very important.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.

30 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth / Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor / Fayose To Governors: Cut Your Minimum Wives Not Wages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.