Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Kasey Palmer Joins Huddersfield Town On Loan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kasey Palmer Joins Huddersfield Town On Loan (498 Views)

OFFICIAL: FC Porto Sign Kelechi Nwakali On Loan From Arsenal (Photo) / Kelechi Nwakali Joins Porto On Loan / Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kasey Palmer Joins Huddersfield Town On Loan by Chelseadiurnal: 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
Chelsea young talent Kasey Palmer has today completed a season-long loan move to Huddersfield Town.
The 19-year-old is yet to make an appearance for Chelsea's first team but has twice been named on the substitutes' bench.
“I believe Kasey is one of the best young English talents and I think our supporters will enjoy watching him in the new Sky Bet Championship season.
“He is a very skilful player with good football intelligence and we now have the time to work hard with him in training to help him understand our identity on the pitch.
“As I said about Danny Ward recently, I believe we can help Kasey make the next step in his career and send him back to Chelsea a better player once the season is over. I would like to thank everyone at Chelsea for allowing Kasey to come to us.”

Kasey Palmer mainly plays as a ‘number 10’, but has also been used in the wide attacking areas too.

Palmer was part of the England Under-21 side which won the Toulon Tournament in May.
http://www.chelseadiurnal.com/2016/07/kasey-palmer-joins-huddersfield-town-on-loan.html

(1) (Reply)

1000 Naira Per Day; It Might Be Small But Its A Start. See How / Pogba Boards A Plane: Where Could He Be Going? / Watch Serena Williams Twerking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.