Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. (25421 Views)

After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers / Finally, God Did It! / Finally God Picked The Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by EdoBoy90(m): 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
Good evening nairalanders, please help me to thank God almighty I just got a job with a multinational company. All my years of suffering are over. In fact, it is not just a multinational company but a conglomerate. I am happy and I thank God for this and may his name be praised.

465 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by tolexy123: 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
Am happy for you OP. I dedicate this FTC to the tirkish soldiers planning coup in their country. I hope nigeria is the next, yeye country!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by dynicks(m): 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
May God be praised...!!
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by gloriaolisa(f): 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
tank God ooo. God should answer ma prayers too.. am happy for you ;Dtank God ooo. God should answer ma prayers too.. am happy for you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Jonwesley(m): 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
I give God the glory for your break through. General Electric is a good place I know that well. Congratulations! Mine is next in Jesus name.

16 Likes

Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Orubebe01: 7:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
Congrats and i tap the anointing too o

11 Likes

Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Orubebe01: 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
Congrats and i tap the anointing too o. But op remove the name of the company pls

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Blessedgurl(f): 8:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
Wow, so happy for you. Thanks to God. I remember when you were trying to know who's with you on this exact recruitment process.
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
yaaaaaaaaaay God is good ooo. enjoy bro
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by EdoBoy90(m): 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
Blessedgurl:
Wow, so happy for you. Thanks to God. I remember when you were trying to know who's with you on this exact recruitment process.
. Yes you are right
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by collinsoft(m): 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
OP,
Guess you studied mechanical engineering with verifiable years of experience? GE hardly recruit freshers on the game.
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by enshi(m): 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
Thank God.... Remember to link us up when an opportunity shows abeg
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by JamieRocks(m): 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
Glory to God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by KehindeOmololu: 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
Congrats.My testomony is next in Jesus name(Amen).

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Unike1(m): 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
Congrats dude! May HIS name be praised. I'm next in line. #broadsmile#

3 Likes

Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by osenidvdg(m): 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
Congrats may God bless you more.

2 Likes

Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by brainzdh(m): 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
collinsoft:
OP,
Guess you studied mechanical engineering with verifiable years of experience? GE hardly recruit freshers on the game.

Ogbeni, when God remember you all these kain limited thinking will be like film trick. Everything is possible...just BELIEVE!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by OsoDupe(f): 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hallelujah, glory be to His name.
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by dayowunmi(m): 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
Bro I congratulate you and Thank God on your behalf, indeed, may HIS name be praised. Hallelujah and may God do my own too... Early.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by collinsoft(m): 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
brainzdh:

Ogbeni, when God remember you all these kain limited thinking will be like film trick. Everything is possible...just BELIEVE!

I appreciate the perspective you coming from. I am just stating the obvious. Lord help my unbelieve and remember me too like you did OP

9 Likes

Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by ariyike25(f): 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
Congratz so happy 4u........God will continually bless n answer all ur prayers.......it is my turn 4 good job in jesus AMEN

3 Likes

Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by jessysparkles(f): 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
congrats 2 u

1 Like

Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by eyinoju45(f): 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
Wow,,congratulations bros..Please how did u apply to the company?
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by reyin(m): 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2016
Oluwa amanam tutu
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Odunharry(m): 10:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
Congratulations. My prayer for myself and other job seekers is that, very soon, we will get that job, Amen .

4 Likes

Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Fdot(m): 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
GE! Mehn that's one of best places to be part of. Congratulations Op, God be praised.
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by davepepple83(m): 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
CONGRATULATIONS!!! May God continue to open doors for everyone of us.All the best bro!!!

2 Likes

Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Harmvirus(f): 12:49am On Jul 16, 2016
Praise God. I tap into your testimony.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by anytaij: 6:45am On Jul 16, 2016
I tap into this make God do am for me as I celebrate my birthday 2day grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Ugoeze2016: 6:48am On Jul 16, 2016
Congrats.... it can only be God.

Want to turn your rags into riches? Check my profile
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Ugoeze2016: 6:49am On Jul 16, 2016
anytaij:
I tap into this make God do am for me as I celebrate my birthday 2day grin

Happy birthday, God bless your new age

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by donogaga(m): 6:49am On Jul 16, 2016
Congratulations is in order bro.
Yeah, This is the kind of positive news l like to identify with.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today / Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad / Peace Corps To Generate Over 800,000 Jobs For Youths And Undergraduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.