Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

P.U.S.H. (the Secret To Getting Rewards) - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / P.U.S.H. (the Secret To Getting Rewards) (448 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

P.U.S.H. (the Secret To Getting Rewards) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
Sometime ago, I went to see someone whom I needed a favor from. I had met with him and was wearied of going again cos I wasn't getting positive responses. I told a mentor of mine about it and he said "Johnspeak, go again". To my amazement, I got what I asked for when I went back.
Someone once said that life won't give you what you deserve but what you demand and to demand is to P.U.S.H. The acronym for P.U.S.H for me is Pressure Until Something Happen. No matter how strong a rope is,it must surely get to its breaking point with constant pressure.
For instance, if you've a Job interview in Abuja and you're faced with the issue of no money, do not sit at home and cry but rather, carry your bag and start trekking. Let life see how much you truly need the Job. By the time you make up your mind, the means to get there will emerge. And even after you've gone without getting the Job, don't relent, Just change strategy and try again.
Succeed You Must.
Johnspeak Uwangue
Motivational Speaker, Writer, & Trainer.

(1) (Reply)

Young Doctors Writers Needed!!! / Writer Available /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.