Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking (50034 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi / Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) / Ajimobi & Malika Haqq, Khloe Kardashian's Bestie Spotted In Warm Embrace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by Dotman23(m): 11:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
After posting a selfie with GOV Ajimobi and tagging it with #Nigeriafinest, many people took to the post to show anger at the particlular #hashtag @forevermalika

1 Like

Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by AngryNigerian(m): 11:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hmmm...
Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by NextGovernor(m): 11:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
I knows this girl ooh. She stays in Abuja. Don't wanna reveal her name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by Dotman23(m): 11:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
NextGovernor:
Mtweee. Op Where is the picture that lead those comments above?
hp u can see it now
Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by TPAND(f): 4:25am On Jul 16, 2016
Ajimobi is an EPIC fail.

Tinubu is good at sourcing credible leaders, we mean Fashola and Ambode
The one he has sourced for other states are big apologies.
Fayemi failed Ekiti
Ajimobi is as clueless as a political ignoramus
Amosu is just there

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by HalfTruth: 4:41am On Jul 16, 2016
TPAND:
Ajimobi is an EPIC fail.

Fayemi failed Ekiti
Amosu is just there

If you're Ibo and calling out Yoruba governors, you're the reason why the SE is retrogressive.
Focus on your leaders. You spent 24hrs talking about Ambode, Aregbesola, Fayose etc, you forget that you're not Yoruba.
How about Ipkeazu?

65 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by TPAND(f): 4:50am On Jul 16, 2016
HalfTruth:

If you're Ibo and calling out Yoruba governors, you're the reason why the SE is retrogressive.
Focus on your leaders. You spent 24hrs talking about Ambode, Aregbesola, Fayose etc, you forget that you're not Yoruba.
How about Ipkeazu?

Dude keep mute. I am a proud Ijebu. Please take your tribalism elsewhere. If you were white in color you would have been worst than a racist

139 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by HalfTruth: 4:56am On Jul 16, 2016
TPAND:

Dude keep mute. I am a proud Ijebu. Please take your tribalism elsewhere. If you were white in color you would have been worst than a racist

Keep shut. You're not Yoruba.
Like I said, go and focus on your Eastern governors.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:01am On Jul 16, 2016
undecided
Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by TPAND(f): 5:10am On Jul 16, 2016
HalfTruth:

I will tell you this, those who think are never part of an herd. I see Nigeria as one, stop this Tribal categorization and sentiments. It will you and also take the country no where.
With such hapless mental dispositions as this, I can't even try and do any analysis with you. You think because I am Yoruba I should be against Dino and support Ojuremi. Heck No!
She crossed the line and she got served. So my friend, if your want my attention heal yourself of your tribalized way of reasoning
mrkayusfit:
undecided
HalfTruth:

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by HalfTruth: 5:13am On Jul 16, 2016
TPAND:

[s]I will tell you this, those who think are never part of an herd. I see Nigeria as one, stop this Tribal categorization and sentiments. It will you and also take the country no where.
With such hapless mental dispositions as this, I can't even try and do any analysis with you. You think because I am Yoruba I should be against Dino and support Ojuremi. Heck No!
She crossed the line and she got served. So my friend, if your want my attention heal yourself of your tribalized way of reasoning[/s]

Ibo boy, focus on the SE abeg.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:32am On Jul 16, 2016
TPAND:
Ajimobi is an EPIC fail.

Fayemi failed Ekiti
Amosu is just there
The only good governor that came out of apc was fasola. he was apc's poster boy. People voted them in cos they thought fasola's work in lagos would be replicated all over the SW.lol.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by anigbajumo(m): 6:35am On Jul 16, 2016
TPAND:
Ajimobi is an EPIC fail.

Fayemi failed Ekiti
Amosu is just there

U are free to yern gibberish

6 Likes

Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by DropShot: 6:42am On Jul 16, 2016
TPAND:
Ajimobi is an EPIC fail.

Fayemi failed Ekiti
Amosu is just there
Aregbesola is a product of Tinubu and he has proved to be very competent. Forget negative media reportage about him.

Amosun is above average.

Fayemi didn't fail in Ekiti, just that the state preferred stomach infrastructure to real governance.

Ajimobi is about the only disaster of all of them.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 16, 2016
NextGovernor:

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by econome(m): 7:54am On Jul 16, 2016
See wetin you take spoil matter..

""Fayemi didn't fail in Ekiti, just that the state preferred stomach infrastructure to real governance"

Whats good governance WITHOUT FOOD ON THE TABLE?

ITS JUST LIKE: A FATHER PAYING ONLY TUITION FEES AT HAVARD BUT NOT TAKING OF OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES(FOOD, SHELTER& CLOTHING)

He's a failure already..

5 Likes

Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by BlackOnassis(m): 8:35am On Jul 16, 2016
econome:

""Fayemi didn't fail in Ekiti, just that the state preferred stomach infrastructure to real governance"

ITS JUST LIKE: A FATHER PAYING ONLY TUITION FEES AT HAVARD BUT NOT TAKING OF OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES(FOOD, SHELTER& CLOTHING)

He's a failure already..

so it is the sharing of rice a week before election that is going to put food on ppl's tables? you ppl have sold your future for stomach infrastructure. i pity u.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by obiak4(m): 9:08am On Jul 16, 2016
DropShot:

Aregbesola is a product of Tinubu and he has proved to be very competent. Forget negative media reportage about him.

Amosun is above average.

Fayemi didn't fail in Ekiti, just that the state preferred stomach infrastructure to real governance.

Ajimobi is about the only disaster of all of them.
Ogbeni only performed as work Minister under thief ohh chief Tinubu's after that EPIC FAILURE WHAT MEDIA REPORTAGE ARE THEY LIES?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by KINGwax007(m): 9:09am On Jul 16, 2016
econome:

He's a failure already..
like you, some people are created without a brain.

How did fayemi failed ekiti?

Is he the one not commissioning any real project or the one who owes workers? It is funny that sharing rice and cutting pomo now makes you the best governor. Posting pictures of bridges wey the footing sef never start after more than a yr in office is an achievement. Showing pictures of a site as PDP Secretariat is an achievement.

You have failed

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by veekid(m): 9:22am On Jul 16, 2016
See gap teeth like Goal post; very useless man

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by dustmalik: 9:26am On Jul 16, 2016
You will notice that those attacking the young lady are no other than the flat-headed Ugandans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by Seungid1(f): 9:27am On Jul 16, 2016
I can see youths fighting over who failed or who passed. They all are using you all to play chess. Keep fighting, mofos.

You need a collateral free loan for your small scale biz? Check my signature to get yours TODAY!!

1 Like

Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by Vandi2: 9:28am On Jul 16, 2016
okay I hear una
Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by vivianbelema(f): 9:28am On Jul 16, 2016
Fine girl
Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 16, 2016
ok
Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by Fedayeen02: 9:30am On Jul 16, 2016
SW and their governors are damn funny with their pettiness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by teejaymiquel(m): 9:30am On Jul 16, 2016
AngryNigerian:
Hmmm...

She's my sister, who else needz her service #GovernorAjimobi as finish wid her
Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by princeakins(m): 9:31am On Jul 16, 2016
NextGovernor:

Who her name Epp grin
Re: Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking by martineverest(m): 9:31am On Jul 16, 2016
check the name on d gov's shirt.it seems they are celebrating somebody.

Nigerians always talk,specially whats not their business.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians / "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard / Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.