Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Open Letter To Resident Muhammadu Buhari: Thank You Mr President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Resident Muhammadu Buhari: Thank You Mr President. (456 Views)

Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Resident Muhammadu Buhari: Thank You Mr President. by makyegh(m): 2:21am On Jul 16, 2016
OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT MOHAMMADU BUHARI.

Mr President Sir, I write this letter to commend you for the good work you have been doing in this nation and I want to seize this opportunity to thank you for what is to come.
I am not thinking you because I am satisfied with everything you have done but I am thanking you just so you know that there are those of us who recognize the we must appreciate the man behind the effort. But even in thanking you I want you to know that I hold a sarcastic attitude to you and what you have come to represent in my mind.
Mr. President it will interest you to know that I am a Tiv man from Benue state and I am disappointed with the silent treatment you have metres out to us Benue people despite the repeated killings that your kith and kin, the Fulani have visited on us. You have been as quiet as a mouse but you have not been silent about everything. You have indeed been vocal about the things that matter to you. Evidence abound.
Case in point, you not only went to Zamfara a few days ago but you were dressed in Military fatigues to underscore the seriousness of you visits and the importance of the security message you wanted to pass to rustlers whom you intended to place on notice. Your point was well delivered.
Yet in delivering that point, you underlined the deliberateness with which you have ignored every other Nigerian that has come under attack from Fulani herdsmen who have killed and maimed without cause.
You have told every Nigerian that has come under attack that just like your Fulani kin, you place a higher premium on cattle than you do their lives. You have said in no uncertain terms that you have no time to the cries of those poor Law abiding Nigerians who have refused to take the law into their hands even when they could.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Resident Muhammadu Buhari: Thank You Mr President. by diablos: 2:27am On Jul 16, 2016
I feel ur pain unfortunately d dull.ard of daura does not care about u or ur kin and ur lives don't matter a bit to d presidiot. Pls find a way to protect urslves till 2019.

(1) (Reply)

Anti-melaye Rally: Kemi Nelson Denies Collecting N75m From Tinubu / Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Gives Marafa, Tinubu Juicy Posts / Nigeria 'talking To' Oil Rebels: Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.