Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Obanikoro To Femi Fani-Kayode: Get A Medical Check Up Done - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obanikoro To Femi Fani-Kayode: Get A Medical Check Up Done (24179 Views)

How Sheriff Pushed Obanikoro To Reconcile With Tinubu / Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up / Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obanikoro To Femi Fani-Kayode: Get A Medical Check Up Done by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 16, 2016
This man is such an idiot....

Come down here and lets see if truly you aint running.

DrabeeyWasHere
Re: Obanikoro To Femi Fani-Kayode: Get A Medical Check Up Done by rhymaholic: 8:10am On Jul 16, 2016
All the goats that ate our national yams shall know no peace.
Re: Obanikoro To Femi Fani-Kayode: Get A Medical Check Up Done by Qmerit(m): 8:10am On Jul 16, 2016
U shall over come ke! Looking for pity where there's none? What stop u from calling is cell phone and greet him than going to tweet it hisssssss! U can't run for too long I belt u!!
Re: Obanikoro To Femi Fani-Kayode: Get A Medical Check Up Done by Adeoba10(m): 8:11am On Jul 16, 2016
G
Re: Obanikoro To Femi Fani-Kayode: Get A Medical Check Up Done by Cornerstone001: 8:13am On Jul 16, 2016
These people are just bunch of clowns undecided
Re: Obanikoro To Femi Fani-Kayode: Get A Medical Check Up Done by osymerga(m): 8:15am On Jul 16, 2016
Nice advice if I must say...
Re: Obanikoro To Femi Fani-Kayode: Get A Medical Check Up Done by Joarams(m): 8:18am On Jul 16, 2016
stinflame:

Looting Nigeria's common wealth u say! I still can't understand if that is actually true. And that mentality is actually what the AC used in deceiving us... None of this looters have ever been found guilty all since, so what are we saying.. Since we all accuse them of loot, but at that time Nigeria economy experience a growth, standard of living was okay... But what do we have today... I really think corruption itself starts in the APC regime, if baba cannot account for the billions he meet in account... SMH.. Let's really define corruption :it is a system where only the elites enjoy and are able to travel aboard for medical checkup... Which is very high in this regime, bt during PDP an average Nigeria can afford a medical checkup oversea.

How old are you? Teenager? I can help you make the link between cause and effect especially in public policy but I need to know if you're capable of digesting the analysis.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obanikoro To Femi Fani-Kayode: Get A Medical Check Up Done by nonjebose(m): 8:18am On Jul 16, 2016
Coward. He will continue to run but cannot hide
Re: Obanikoro To Femi Fani-Kayode: Get A Medical Check Up Done by Maxymilla(m): 8:24am On Jul 16, 2016
[quote author=wunmi590 post=47588586]Is this an advice or just spewing trash so that you can be notice, your family are here in Nigeria suffering in the hand of EFCC and you are hiding in only God knows.

Dats shows he's a big time COWARD!
Re: Obanikoro To Femi Fani-Kayode: Get A Medical Check Up Done by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 16, 2016
Joarams:

How old are you? Teenager? I can help you make the link between cause and effect especially in public policy but I need to know if you're capable of digesting the analysis.

Speak I hear.
Re: Obanikoro To Femi Fani-Kayode: Get A Medical Check Up Done by ellovee(m): 8:28am On Jul 16, 2016
Certainly we shall overcome this Era of incarceration and intimidation of perceived political enemies in the name of fighting corruption.
Nomatter the degree of the turbulence, we shall keep sailing. PDP all the way!!!!!!!
Re: Obanikoro To Femi Fani-Kayode: Get A Medical Check Up Done by wunmi590(m): 8:28am On Jul 16, 2016
[quote author=Maxymilla post=47589151][/quote]

I tell you my brother, i cant just allow my family suffer for my bad behaviour. He should at least come home and clear himself.
Re: Obanikoro To Femi Fani-Kayode: Get A Medical Check Up Done by translux(m): 8:28am On Jul 16, 2016
this KORO guy is a THIEF

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro To Femi Fani-Kayode: Get A Medical Check Up Done by kingthreat(m): 8:36am On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Obanikoro To Femi Fani-Kayode: Get A Medical Check Up Done by pressplay411(m): 8:38am On Jul 16, 2016
TPAND:
Obanikoro should shut the heck of a hell up. He is not any better than FKK. He shouldn't even lend a voice this time on any corruption saga. If he is a courageous and fearless as he claims to be in Lagos, we dare him to step his feet into this country.
Imagine the old hag throwing knife attacks from a distance in Buhari's corruption gun fight. Even if others are spared, Obanikoro should not be spared. He and his sons should be made to vomit every penny stolen from our treasury

We nearly made him a governor. *phew* that was a close one. I voted for him back then but thank God it was Fashola who won.
Corrupt politicians everywhere it's just a matter of who's least corrupt and whose too greedycorrupt.lol
Re: Obanikoro To Femi Fani-Kayode: Get A Medical Check Up Done by anytaij: 8:40am On Jul 16, 2016
Tanks jckleiin
Jckleiin:

Happy birthday
Re: Obanikoro To Femi Fani-Kayode: Get A Medical Check Up Done by femiphillips007(m): 8:44am On Jul 16, 2016
stinflame:

Looting Nigeria's common wealth u say! I still can't understand if that is actually true. And that mentality is actually what the AC used in deceiving us... None of this looters have ever been found guilty all since, so what are we saying.. Since we all accuse them of loot, but at that time Nigeria economy experience a growth, standard of living was okay... But what do we have today... I really think corruption itself starts in the APC regime, if baba cannot account for the billions he meet in account... SMH.. Let's really define corruption :it is a system where only the elites enjoy and are able to travel aboard for medical checkup... Which is very high in this regime, bt during PDP an average Nigeria can afford a medical checkup oversea.
See you..like you afforded it ?? So that means you ain't an average nigerian..how many people afforded it in your street or place of work or school...I weep for this country with people like you

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro To Femi Fani-Kayode: Get A Medical Check Up Done by restored2016(m): 8:49am On Jul 16, 2016
mrkayusfit:
The day this guy attempts to get close to Nigerian border will be the end of his freedom. That's if he's not repatriated. People like obanikoro and FFK deserves to die by firing squad for looting Nigeria's common wealth at the detriment of the poor masses. GEJ intelligently took the easy way out of prosecution by bribing buhari with that historic phone call. Otherwise, he would have been locked up in prison for supervising the most corrupt administration in the 21st century sad
Why use the word 'BRIBE', that means Buhari is corrupt for accepting the bribe and should be prosecuted. Just kidding! Shout out to all Buhari e-warriors.
Re: Obanikoro To Femi Fani-Kayode: Get A Medical Check Up Done by fredoooooo: 8:51am On Jul 16, 2016
Koni ragba fun eyin mejeeji, aare na Loma payin. .. a won omo ale jatijati. .. angry angry
Re: Obanikoro To Femi Fani-Kayode: Get A Medical Check Up Done by Koreslee(m): 8:55am On Jul 16, 2016
Efcc sabi handle people ehn.. The man go soon they fall na.. Na that dasuki own go worst pass
Re: Obanikoro To Femi Fani-Kayode: Get A Medical Check Up Done by Koreslee(m): 8:56am On Jul 16, 2016
Efcc sabi handle people ehn.. The man go soon they fall na.. Na that dasuki own go worst pass
Re: Obanikoro To Femi Fani-Kayode: Get A Medical Check Up Done by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 16, 2016
TPAND:
Obanikoro should shut the heck of a hell up. He is not any better than FKK. He shouldn't even lend a voice this time on any corruption saga. If he is indomitable, courageous and fearless as he claims to be in Lagos, we dare him to step his feet into this country.
Imagine the old hag throwing knife attacks from a distance in Buhari's corruption gun fight. Even if others are spared, Obanikoro should not be spared. He and his sons should be made to vomit every penny stolen from our treasury

He got no balls.
Re: Obanikoro To Femi Fani-Kayode: Get A Medical Check Up Done by popcykaylah(m): 9:02am On Jul 16, 2016
stinflame:

Cheap talk..
Re: Obanikoro To Femi Fani-Kayode: Get A Medical Check Up Done by opius: 9:06am On Jul 16, 2016
TPAND:
Obanikoro should shut the heck of a hell up. He is not any better than FKK. He shouldn't even lend a voice this time on any corruption saga. If he is indomitable, courageous and fearless as he claims to be in Lagos, we dare him to step his feet into this country.

Is like Obanikoro impregnated ur wife ?
Re: Obanikoro To Femi Fani-Kayode: Get A Medical Check Up Done by Afritop(m): 9:14am On Jul 16, 2016
IF ONLY WE HAVE THE CHINESE AND NORTH KOREA TYPE OF JUSTICE SYSTEM.
NIGERIA NEEDS THAT KIND. I HOPE WE WILL GET THERE.
I AM TIRED OF THE HUMILIATION METED ON POLITICAL THIEVES. IT MAKES THEM AND UPCOMING EMBOLDENED AND HARDCORE.
ALL WE NEED IS EXECUTION
Re: Obanikoro To Femi Fani-Kayode: Get A Medical Check Up Done by samsam2019: 9:16am On Jul 16, 2016
mrkayusfit:
The day this guy attempts to get close to Nigerian border will be the end of his freedom. That's if he's not repatriated. People like obanikoro and FFK deserves to die by firing squad for looting Nigeria's common wealth at the detriment of the poor masses. GEJ intelligently took the easy way out of prosecution by bribing buhari with that historic phone call. Otherwise, he would have been locked up in prison for supervising the most corrupt administration in the 21st century sad
stop deceiving yourself, buhari can never jail Jonathan

These people secretly signed a pact of non-aggression and you're here talking nonsense
Re: Obanikoro To Femi Fani-Kayode: Get A Medical Check Up Done by Sirheny007(m): 9:18am On Jul 16, 2016
Obanikoro ....Receive slap and healing...

Re: Obanikoro To Femi Fani-Kayode: Get A Medical Check Up Done by TPAND(f): 9:20am On Jul 16, 2016
opius:

Is like Obanikoro impregnated ur wife ?

Is like I also impregnated yours.
Re: Obanikoro To Femi Fani-Kayode: Get A Medical Check Up Done by isaacsegun(m): 9:24am On Jul 16, 2016
stinflame:

ur brain need factory resetting and I guess u must b thinking from ur anus,is pmb the judge that is entertaining those cases? what is the price of crude oil p/b in 2014 compare to now?is there NDA in 2014 that was sabotaging our pipe lines?bros stop been a zombie.

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro To Femi Fani-Kayode: Get A Medical Check Up Done by StUriah(m): 9:25am On Jul 16, 2016
Ko si KORO, ko SIBO. No KORO, No VOTE. Remember those trash sayings in those days. A sheh this KORO guy is an not just a common thief, but a Successful & Accomplished Armed Robber using Bullion Van to transport Huge Billions of Naira taken from the National Treasury to criminal accomplices across States borders.

No wonder he has several Mansions in all the finest housing estates in Nigeria.

This guy is really Koro o (tough, undaunted, wicked, criminal) for Robbing Nigeria to her face with Military men by his side even in broad day light.

Na God go punish him and his generation for inflicting economic hardship on Nigerians.
Re: Obanikoro To Femi Fani-Kayode: Get A Medical Check Up Done by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 16, 2016
stinflame:

SO,IF THE ECONOMY IS STABLE,STEALING SHOULD BE ENCOURAGED?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Moves Convention To Adokiye Amasiemeka Stadium As Police Seals Shark Stadium / Nine Slump At Atiku’s Rally In Kano (photos) / There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.