Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

DSS Arrests Moroophat Onikoro with Documents Relating To Arms Cash Fraud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Moroophat Onikoro with Documents Relating To Arms Cash Fraud (12568 Views)

Moroophat Obanikoro Loses Abuja Mansion To FG, Appeals (Photo) / Fayose, Omisore Got N3.8b Arms Cash, Says Obanikoro / Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Moroophat Onikoro with Documents Relating To Arms Cash Fraud by sammyj: 8:13am On Jul 16, 2016
Ok
Re: DSS Arrests Moroophat Onikoro with Documents Relating To Arms Cash Fraud by experimentist: 8:13am On Jul 16, 2016
toposi4naija:

[size=32pt]Aisha-hilarburton's Rice[/size]
[size=15pt]O boy, one plate of this rice go make sense this early morn after 2 wraps of arizona in the head.[/size]
Re: DSS Arrests Moroophat Onikoro with Documents Relating To Arms Cash Fraud by idealtailor(m): 8:16am On Jul 16, 2016
PureWays:
A Chinese Man once said; Nigerians are Cowards, if not how can some set of people decide to milk you dry and you are doing nothing about it? Well, to be sincere; He's right.

One of the reasons why there have been so much corruption and backwardness in this country is that there are too much weak beings coupled with feeble minded fellas to have been able to challenge their (The government) corrupt practices.
Just Imagine the height of corruption committed by this governor and some people will still come here to defend him.

How do y'all expect the country to be great when y'all are continually contributing to its backwardness?

my brother, thank you for sharing my thoughts. I feel sad whenever I read some dumb comments on nairaland. Haba, some persons are just crude, and criminal minded. Well thank God for positive minds like you. The future of Nigeria lies in our hands not these dumb fellas.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Moroophat Onikoro with Documents Relating To Arms Cash Fraud by femiphillips007(m): 8:17am On Jul 16, 2016
shellworker:

Young man hide ur undesired anger. U are already brainwashed with EFCC many unverifiable stories to nail the innocent. All the accused have their evidences and are asking to meet EFCC in court. Have u not heard of cases where the EFCC laid allegations and unlawfully detained people only for the court to ask them (EFCC) to pay such persons a specified amount for unlawful detention and character defamation.

EFCC is just a tool against the opposition, if not why haven't they investigated the billions of naira Amaechi flew in from Abuja during the last Senate and house of assembly election in Rivers state. From where did he get the money.

Let us not loose our moral sense of judgment being partisan. God bless the youths.
Bro...but havent you thought for a second that the ones detained haven't denied their involvement in this whole scam,the excuse they gave is that they didn't know the origin of the money..but you are here supporting them as if you are family...the thieves didn't deny it and you are here saying it's a witch hunt. .wise up brother this a nigeria. .how can someone leave this country since June last year and hasn't returned to check his family and you can smell any foul play and not a common nigerian for that matter, a rich one that can afford to travel 5 times in a week..this country won't move forward with people like u

4 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Moroophat Onikoro with Documents Relating To Arms Cash Fraud by gretblue: 8:17am On Jul 16, 2016
shellworker:

Young man hide ur undesired anger. U are already brainwashed with EFCC many unverifiable stories to nail the innocent. All the accused have their evidences and are asking to meet EFCC in court. Have u not heard of cases where the EFCC laid allegations and unlawfully detained people only for the court to ask them (EFCC) to pay such persons a specified amount for unlawful detention and character defamation.

EFCC is just a tool against the opposition, if not why haven't they investigated the billions of naira Amaechi flew in from Abuja during the last Senate and house of assembly election in Rivers state. From where did he get the money.

Let us not loose our moral sense of judgment being partisan. God bless the youths.
To silence the opposition indeed? How much are you paid to defend this impunity of your heroes? If ordinarily you know what it costs to get a house in banana Island you will not be here defending Obanikoro and his sons who are less than 34years of age already clamming ownership of 2 houses in banana Island.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Moroophat Onikoro with Documents Relating To Arms Cash Fraud by kayo80(m): 8:21am On Jul 16, 2016
mondob2k:
*in Chairman's voice* Na Fayose be d nigga wey dey step into the club (abi hotel) with a bullion van... with a bullion

This Angry Nigerian above me sef. Redirect ur anger to sum1 else abeg. Shebi an message dem send the driver? He knows nothing.

Don't mind the wailer o! The driver was just doing his job.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Moroophat Onikoro with Documents Relating To Arms Cash Fraud by Adeoba10(m): 8:24am On Jul 16, 2016
shellworker:

You are right my brother... Just like Olisah Metuh case, d guy confessed under duress..... #up wailers

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Moroophat Onikoro with Documents Relating To Arms Cash Fraud by gretblue: 8:30am On Jul 16, 2016
shellworker:

Obanikoro sons that you are defending are lesser than you in ages yet they have stolen your money to buy houses in Banana Island,they have traveled over to USA before May 28,2015 to enjoy their I'll gotten wealth.Yet you are here defending them.

5 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Moroophat Onikoro with Documents Relating To Arms Cash Fraud by PureWays(m): 8:39am On Jul 16, 2016
idealtailor:
my brother, thank you for sharing my thoughts. I feel sad whenever I read some dumb comments on nairaland. Haba, some persons are just crude, and criminal minded. Well thank God for positive minds like you. The future of Nigeria lies in our hands not these dumb fellas.
Yes brother.. The development of this Country can only be our collective effort.
Re: DSS Arrests Moroophat Onikoro with Documents Relating To Arms Cash Fraud by tonio2wo: 8:44am On Jul 16, 2016
PureWays:
A Chinese Man once said; Nigerians are Cowards, if not how can some set of people decide to milk you dry and you are doing nothing about it? Well, to be sincere; He's right.

One of the reasons why there have been so much corruption and backwardness in this country is that there are too much weak beings coupled with feeble minded fellas to have been able to challenge their (The government) corrupt practices.
Just Imagine the height of corruption committed by this governor and some people will still come here to defend him.

How do y'all expect the country to be great when y'all are continually contributing to its backwardness?

They complain about it because the corruption fight is a sham! You cant hunt down your opposition alone for a crime ur party members also committed and expect people not to talk.

Buratai, aisha, danbazzau have been indicted with glaring proofs of their involvement in corrupt practices but people like you have been also defending them.

Am for d fight against corruption but my stance is that 'what is good for the goose is good for the gander'

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Moroophat Onikoro with Documents Relating To Arms Cash Fraud by edbor(m): 8:46am On Jul 16, 2016
gretblue:
Did you ever believe there was any money stolen during your hero time?

And now your sire is in power, am sure you are eating three square meals.
Re: DSS Arrests Moroophat Onikoro with Documents Relating To Arms Cash Fraud by unite4real: 8:48am On Jul 16, 2016
edbor:
All the money they are recovering, what is it used for?

it seems the more money they recover, the more the economy falls towards stone age.

Any money collected is an evidence in the court of law until final judgment. The government has no right to spend the money until the case is closed. So when you hear about money recovered, don't expect government to start spending it.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Moroophat Onikoro with Documents Relating To Arms Cash Fraud by PureWays(m): 8:51am On Jul 16, 2016
shellworker:

I won't say much on this.
It's unwise to compare Evil with Evil or one Bad deed with another. I'm not being Partisan, I don't care about any Political party.
If we truly want the development of this Country, we need to move beyond this rebellious and victim ideology. It's only a Joker card used by the Politicians to deceive the Oppressed to appeal to them.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Moroophat Onikoro with Documents Relating To Arms Cash Fraud by edbor(m): 8:53am On Jul 16, 2016
unite4real:

Any money collected is an evidence in the court of law until final judgment. The government has no right to spend the money until the case is closed. So when you hear about money recovered, don't expect government to start spending it.

so you are telling me that since EFCC started dancing up and down non of the cases has been closed?
Re: DSS Arrests Moroophat Onikoro with Documents Relating To Arms Cash Fraud by olaniyi0(m): 8:55am On Jul 16, 2016
shellworker:

with people like you, how do u expect Nigeria to move forward, u mention opposition party abi? how many labour or apga have been arrested? PDP rules for 16yr and u want them to be arresting apc abi? BIG FOOL!

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Moroophat Onikoro with Documents Relating To Arms Cash Fraud by Teeboy22(m): 8:59am On Jul 16, 2016
AntiWailer:

Obanikoro my mentor. cheesy grin grin

The guy own don done.

I tell u
Re: DSS Arrests Moroophat Onikoro with Documents Relating To Arms Cash Fraud by unite4real: 9:01am On Jul 16, 2016
edbor:

so you are telling me that since EFCC started dancing up and down non of the cases has been closed?

That's one of the problems with our judicial system. Cases can drug for so long that they continue to adjourn continuously because they want judgment beyond reasonable doubts. To the best of my knowledge, I cannot recall any case that has been closed in the past 2 years.
Re: DSS Arrests Moroophat Onikoro with Documents Relating To Arms Cash Fraud by gretblue: 9:08am On Jul 16, 2016
edbor:

And now your sire is in power, am sure you are eating three square meals.
My dear eating 3 meals a daily has never been my problem as God has rewarded me above thinking of what to eat even in the next 20 years. I guess you shouldn't just be crying less than 16 months your Hero left power if his economic policies were so amazing to you that you accrued so so much when he was in power.
Re: DSS Arrests Moroophat Onikoro with Documents Relating To Arms Cash Fraud by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 16, 2016
The same DSS who have been deliberately bungling investigations?
Re: DSS Arrests Moroophat Onikoro with Documents Relating To Arms Cash Fraud by edbor(m): 9:28am On Jul 16, 2016
unite4real:

That's one of the problems with our judicial system. Cases can drug for so long that they continue to adjourn continuously because they want judgment beyond reasonable doubts. To the best of my knowledge, I cannot recall any case that has been closed in the past 2 years.

This is seriously sickening
Re: DSS Arrests Moroophat Onikoro with Documents Relating To Arms Cash Fraud by AngryNigerian(m): 9:31am On Jul 16, 2016
saintdennis:

Ever heard the term "prosecution witness"?
How can nigeria ever be great when even traders act like they are SAN.

Stop watching nollywood and start watching TV series like drop dead diva, Boston legal, law and order, the good wife, suits, how to get away with murder etc.

You'll have a greater understanding of issues

All these 'turuenchi' wen u write..just to say werin undecided

I jus de look you shaa...

Why make the law so complex if not for the aim of achieving what we now see in states like Abia Prosecution witness my foot!
Re: DSS Arrests Moroophat Onikoro with Documents Relating To Arms Cash Fraud by edbor(m): 9:33am On Jul 16, 2016
gretblue:

My dear eating 3 meals a daily has never been my problem as God has rewarded me above thinking of what to eat even in the next 20 years. I guess you shouldn't just be crying less than 16 months your Hero left power if his economic policies were so amazing to you that you accrued so so much when he was in power.

if so, i am truly happy for you since the current economic hardship passed ever your door.
Re: DSS Arrests Moroophat Onikoro with Documents Relating To Arms Cash Fraud by nokingasgod: 9:44am On Jul 16, 2016
shellworker:

Old man you are not accurate. None of the accused has ever denied collecting or benefiting from the ungodly largesse. None of them has denied having huge funds in their custody which is by far larger than their legitimate earnings. They have all come forward with dumbest excuses which their sympathisers in crime like you want us to accept hook, line and sinker.

Some of you old guys have lost your moral sense and your time is up already anyway as the consequence of your impunity is at the door knocking....

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Moroophat Onikoro with Documents Relating To Arms Cash Fraud by shellworker: 10:04am On Jul 16, 2016
femiphillips007:

Bro...but havent you thought for a second that the ones detained haven't denied their involvement in this whole scam,the excuse they gave is that they didn't know the origin of the money..but you are here supporting them as if you are family...the thieves didn't deny it and you are here saying it's a witch hunt. .wise up brother this a nigeria. .how can someone leave this country since June last year and hasn't returned to check his family and you can smell any foul play and not a common nigerian for that matter, a rich one that can afford to travel 5 times in a week..this country won't move forward with people like u

Then EFCC should better take them to court and stop all these media trial.
Re: DSS Arrests Moroophat Onikoro with Documents Relating To Arms Cash Fraud by nwaanambra1(m): 10:11am On Jul 16, 2016
omenka:
Kuje loading at the speed of light! cheesy

Ps: abeg make no iPod yoot quote this one.

[size=13pt]bro abegi leave matter for Mather!

this anti-corruption war na wash! all of them na thief including those in buhari's government!

even the corruption wey dey happen for our very before gan!, the government gan gan on its own stood up to defend the looters!

even if bubu na saint which i now seriously doubt, what about him family?? why him wife no gree go USA to prove wailers wrong??

why would the army stood up to defend burantai instead of allowing burantai to speak for himself after all no be him own the Nigerian Army!!

why will the government defend danbarawo danbazau instead danbarawo to defend himself??

buhari collect loan to buy APC form of ordinary N22 million and the bank said it was given to him on goodwill of his good name and yet he has properties worth millions of Naira and PDP federal government pays him N5million every quarter sotey he even collected Prado jeep from Dasuki only God knows what other things he collected! his wife can afford N140 million to make charity donations and yet she cant afford to give her husband N22m buy form!

all buhari's children schooled abroad and him buhari self only receives medical treatment abroad sotey he has his personal doctor for obodo oyinbo yet he was deceiving us that he is poor and use only made in Nigeria and drinks millo sachet because he cant afford to buy the big container!

Nigeria politicians are all thieves and are experts in deception! them don deceive, confuse and hypnotise the masses sotey we don become zombies and waillers! we no dey even differentiate right from wrong any more! and to make sure say we don't wake up from the hypnotism, they always set us up against our selves - especially the two most outspoken tribes in Nigeria - Yorubas and Igbos, they made sure we keep fighting ourselves so we cant see thru their deception and hence protest!

Fashole said providing electricity shouldnt be rocket science and solving Nigeria's electricity problem should not take more than six months! now the thing dey him hand to solve, one year don pass we still dey get excuses and grammers! solving electricity problem all of a sudden became nuclear science under fashole!

unless the anti corruption war starts from Burari's kitchen carbinet down to his party members, Buhari has no moral justification to arrest any Nigerian on charges of corruption! i will advice him for the good of our country Nigeria to free all so-called looters cause he is not qualified to fight this war!

one day the anti-corruption war will come and it will be initiated and fought by ordinary Nigerians not by politifcians!

like i said before, the anti-corruption war na serious wash! if bubu want the war to be real, let him start from himself!

believe me all this buhari anti-corruption na rubbish!!

na who them deceive na him them defeat and win!

make him free other looters abeg!
[/size]

cc:modath, ngene-ukwenu, midolion, beremx, mind44

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Moroophat Onikoro with Documents Relating To Arms Cash Fraud by nokingasgod: 10:12am On Jul 16, 2016
shellworker:

Then EFCC should better take them to court and stop all these media trial.

You can as well send a memo to media all over the world not to report any of those events. Better still, you can approach a competent court of law to get an injunction restraining media wolrd-wide from reporting such. And even, you can table your case before the United Nations stating why the media should be censored.

Ignorance is not only a disease, its a sin!
Re: DSS Arrests Moroophat Onikoro with Documents Relating To Arms Cash Fraud by shellworker: 10:12am On Jul 16, 2016
nokingasgod:

Old man you are not accurate. None of the accused has ever denied collecting or benefiting from the ungodly largesse. None of them has denied having huge funds in their custody which is by far larger than their legitimate earnings. They have all come forward with dumbest excuses which their sympathisers in crime like you want us to accept hook, line and sinker.

Some of you old guys have lost your moral sense and your time is up already anyway as the consequence of your impunity is at the door knocking....

I want to believe that all APC members are saint. Whether u like it or not, EFCC is a political tool against the opposition.
The EFCC should take all the accused to court and prove that the stole money. You gave somebody money for political assignment and he used the money for the assignment...finally finally Some sort of political tool came up and said u stole money. Explain to me how the one who received money for an assignment is the one who stole the money.

If we conclude that they stole money, that means all the persons that received any amount from that money; artisans, market women, media, the general public, etc also stole money.

EFCC should just charge them to court that's all.
Re: DSS Arrests Moroophat Onikoro with Documents Relating To Arms Cash Fraud by saintdennis(m): 10:17am On Jul 16, 2016
AngryNigerian:

All these 'turuenchi' wen u write..just to say werin undecided

I jus de look you shaa...

Why make the law so complex if not for the aim of achieving what we now see in states like Abia Prosecution witness my foot!

Why make law complex? Even the law that GOD gave moses isn't it complex?
Catholics especially are practising idolatry

Infact lemme not break things down 4 u...every aspect of human life is complex.

Thanks to religion even death is complex. Lol

Like I said Google PROSECUTION WITNESS to enlighten yourself
Re: DSS Arrests Moroophat Onikoro with Documents Relating To Arms Cash Fraud by shellworker: 10:19am On Jul 16, 2016
olaniyi0:
with people like you, how do u expect Nigeria to move forward, u mention opposition party abi? how many labour or apga have been arrested? PDP rules for 16yr and u want them to be arresting apc abi? BIG FOOL!

Ur outburst of uncontrollable anger says much about ur age. U should just come up with ur convincing argument other than calling names.
I don't think I will join issues with u.
Re: DSS Arrests Moroophat Onikoro with Documents Relating To Arms Cash Fraud by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2016
toposi4naija:

[size=32pt]Aisha-hilarburton's Rice[/size]
ehen
Re: DSS Arrests Moroophat Onikoro with Documents Relating To Arms Cash Fraud by nokingasgod: 10:40am On Jul 16, 2016
shellworker:

I want to believe that all APC members are saint. Whether u like it or not, EFCC is a political tool against the opposition.
The EFCC should take all the accused to court and prove that the stole money. You gave somebody money for political assignment and he used the money for the assignment...finally finally Some sort of political tool came up and said u stole money. Explain to me how the one who received money for an assignment is the one who stole the money.

If we conclude that they stole money, that means all the persons that received any amount from that money; artisans, market women, media, the general public, etc also stole money.

EFCC should just charge them to court that's all.

Don't be mistaken, i'm not an APC apologist and neither am i a politician. I am a critical stakeholder in this project because this is the only country i can call my own and i am already trapped in here any way.

Majority of our leaders/politicians across the parties are ''ungodly thieves'' and no man in his right senses will have sympathy for them. If we all agree that we must put an end to the free-falls, then, we must support the present war against corruption which to me has not even started because we are only talking about one instance - armsgate with mind-boggling revelations.

And of course, there must be a starting point which in this instance is the enquiry into how we spent the funds meant to procure arms against insurgency. How can that be termed as war against opposition? Tell me one person in APC linked to the armsgate that was not quizzed by the EFCC.

Its common knowledge that in law, If you received a stolen good you will be found culpable.
Re: DSS Arrests Moroophat Onikoro with Documents Relating To Arms Cash Fraud by saintdennis(m): 10:45am On Jul 16, 2016
nwaanambra1:

[size=13pt]bro abegi leave matter for Mather!

this anti-corruption war na wash! all of them na thief including those in buhari's government!

even the corruption wey dey happen for our very before gan!, the government gan gan on its own stood up to defend the looters!

even if bubu na saint which i now seriously doubt, what about him family?? why him wife no gree go USA to prove wailers wrong??

why would the army stood up to defend burantai instead of allowing burantai to speak for himself after all no be him own the Nigerian Army!!

why will the government defend danbarawo danbazau instead danbarawo to defend himself??

buhari collect loan to buy APC form of ordinary N22 million and the bank said it was given to him on goodwill of his good name and yet he has properties worth millions of Naira and PDP federal government pays him N5million every quarter sotey he even collected Prado jeep from Dasuki only God knows what other things he collected! his wife can afford N140 million to make charity donations and yet she cant afford to give her husband N22m buy form!

all buhari's children schooled abroad and him buhari self only receives medical treatment abroad sotey he has his personal doctor for obodo oyinbo yet he was deceiving us that he is poor and use only made in Nigeria and drinks millo sachet because he cant afford to buy the big container!

Nigeria politicians are all thieves and are experts in deception! them don deceive, confuse and hypnotise the masses sotey we don become zombies and waillers! we no dey even differentiate right from wrong any more! and to make sure say we don't wake up from the hypnotism, they always set us up against our selves - especially the two most outspoken tribes in Nigeria - Yorubas and Igbos, they made sure we keep fighting ourselves so we cant see thru their deception and hence protest!

Fashole said providing electricity shouldnt be rocket science and solving Nigeria's electricity problem should not take more than six months! now the thing dey him hand to solve, one year don pass we still dey get excuses and grammers! solving electricity problem all of a sudden became nuclear science under fashole!

unless the anti corruption war starts from Burari's kitchen carbinet down to his party members, Buhari has no moral justification to arrest any Nigerian on charges of corruption! i will advice him for the good of our country Nigeria to free all so-called looters cause he is not qualified to fight this war!

one day the anti-corruption war will come and it will be initiated and fought by ordinary Nigerians not by politifcians!

like i said before, the anti-corruption war na serious wash! if bubu want the war to be real, let him start from himself!

believe me all this buhari anti-corruption na rubbish!!

na who them deceive na him them defeat and win!

make him free other looters abeg!
[/size]

cc:modath, ngene-ukwenu, midolion, beremx, mind44

Guy you are right and wrong about the anti-corruption drive.
First i'm happy u appreciate the level of rot in our society, NOW if buhari expends his energy fighting his own party people first which POLITICAL STRENGTH will he have to prosecute dem pdp people?? Think about that.

#2. When pmb campaigned as HIMSELF azzin a no-nonsense general with strong values even if pdp put me forward I WOULD DEFEAT HIM @ THE POLLS with a clear margin.
He had to re-invent himself imagine the niqqa wear suit no wear cap ROTFL. Just to appeal to voters. His belief must have been "the end justifies the means"

#3. As for dambazau I strongly believe he is aiding the investigation i'm not a lawyer but I guarantee u lots of lawyers will agree that it's difficult to convict people without getting some of the accused to "cross over" and become prosecution witnesses.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Muhammadu Buhari Way", Kebbi, Bagudu Names A Street After Buhari (photos) / Britain Set To Seize Assets Of Corrupt Politicians, Others / Fresh Hope For Apapa As FG Links Rail To Port By December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.