Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

5 Sure Tools To Make Your Ex Begging To Come Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Sure Tools To Make Your Ex Begging To Come Back (2461 Views)

My Ex Begging For My Love After seeing This Photo of me / She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend / EX Begging Me To Attend Her Wedding. Look At What She Promised Me.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Sure Tools To Make Your Ex Begging To Come Back by jammyrock(m): 7:18am On Jul 16, 2016
Good day friends, and happy weekend.

I share the pain of some people who deliberately or indeliberately break up with their better half. Whether it was deliberate or not, at some point when you remember your past with him/her, you'd wish he/she comes back.

I bring you 5 sure ways you can make him/her rush back...lol. Funny but real. You know we are all humans, so to every funny things, we react to it. Below are the 5 tools to make him/her come back. Enjoy!

1) Go Out Classy:

When I said adios to my ex, there was absolutely NO derogatory language. Sure, I was upset and angry (and I made damn well that he knew that), but I also kept it PG-13 rated. Why? Well, for one, the minute you start throwing F-bombs all over the place (no matter if it’s in your regular vocabulary), it diminishes the effect of what you’re really trying to get across. Trust me, he’ll think better of you if you keep it clean.

2) De-friend Him on Facebook and Twitter:

Yes, it might seem harsh (especially if your ex doesn’t make a big deal out of social networking sites), but it’s even worse having to see whom he’s friends with now, or what his plans were last Saturday night. As for me, I not only de-friended my so-called ex, but I blocked him as well. We had so many mutual friends that even seeing him comment on their photos and statuses were enough to make me think about him way more than I wanted to (and trust me, I already was — a lot). Plus, the benefit of him not seeing you on his Facebook feed is that he’s going to wonder about you way more than if he had a portal into your everyday life.

3) Don’t Ask About Him/her:

I did my best to remain friends with my ex’s friends, and I don’t think it could have happened unless they were so adamant that I stay in their lives. But it mainly worked because I didn’t ask about my ex, and I made sure they didn’t talk to me about him. It was too painful to hear about what he was up to, and it also ensured that I was friends with those guys because I truly enjoyed their company, and not because they could fill me in on all the dirt.

Please click here for the rest- https://carryquick..com.ng

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Tools To Make Your Ex Begging To Come Back by Dklef(m): 7:21am On Jul 16, 2016
Ha! Ha!
Re: 5 Sure Tools To Make Your Ex Begging To Come Back by klassykute(m): 7:24am On Jul 16, 2016
de friend .. abi un friend

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Tools To Make Your Ex Begging To Come Back by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 16, 2016
angry not working....

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Tools To Make Your Ex Begging To Come Back by BeingAkorede(m): 7:38am On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:
angry not working....

Hi, Queen.
Re: 5 Sure Tools To Make Your Ex Begging To Come Back by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 16, 2016
BeingAkorede:

Hi, Queen.

Hi Akoo grin not seen u around how far na?
Re: 5 Sure Tools To Make Your Ex Begging To Come Back by BeingAkorede(m): 7:44am On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hi Akoo grin not seen u around how far na?

Good babes. Been on whatsapp waiting. you promised to get back to me when you got home.
Re: 5 Sure Tools To Make Your Ex Begging To Come Back by Rexhenrex(m): 7:46am On Jul 16, 2016
if i click that link let my charger burn.
Re: 5 Sure Tools To Make Your Ex Begging To Come Back by gbadexy(m): 8:31am On Jul 16, 2016
Simply make Money!
Re: 5 Sure Tools To Make Your Ex Begging To Come Back by jammyrock(m): 10:41am On Jul 16, 2016
gbadexy:
Simply make Money!
money is not everything you know
Re: 5 Sure Tools To Make Your Ex Begging To Come Back by odukoyayinka(m): 10:51am On Jul 16, 2016
jammyrock:

money is not everything you know
Iffahear....name one thing d@ money dosnt control...make money...be focused be successful...and he/she will come begging...provided sucess dosnt reach th ex_first hehe
Re: 5 Sure Tools To Make Your Ex Begging To Come Back by jammyrock(m): 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
odukoyayinka:

Iffahear....name one thing d@ money dosnt control...make money...be focused be successful...and he/she will come begging...provided sucess dosnt reach th ex_first hehe

Then your are going to remain lonely until you get such enough money capable of bringing ur ex back.
Re: 5 Sure Tools To Make Your Ex Begging To Come Back by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
why will anyone want their ex back?
Re: 5 Sure Tools To Make Your Ex Begging To Come Back by odukoyayinka(m): 6:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
jammyrock:

Then your are going to remain lonely until you get such enough money capable of bringing ur ex back.

Eeyah...unlie u...am definately sure am getting money bro....ex or no ex....u shld try nd nt doubt urself ...hehe
I belive in u...even if u dnt in ur self
Re: 5 Sure Tools To Make Your Ex Begging To Come Back by Dajugba: 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2016
No time for such list. what is so special about an ex partner? keep off that junk above, rather look for someone who will stick for companionship rather than someone whom you want to compete with.

I hate to sound harsh, but I don't like to see people waste another time of their life.

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Tools To Make Your Ex Begging To Come Back by stiflerdrug: 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
Who wants his ex back? Who dosnt like trying different sorta dishes.. NEXT!
Re: 5 Sure Tools To Make Your Ex Begging To Come Back by Dajugba: 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
No time for such list. what is so special about an ex partner? keep off that junk above, rather look for someone who will stick for companionship rather than someone whom you want to compete with.

I hate to sound harsh, but I don't like to see people waste another day of their life.
Re: 5 Sure Tools To Make Your Ex Begging To Come Back by lola024(f): 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
jammyrock:
Good day friends, and happy weekend.

I share the pain of some people who deliberately or indeliberately break up with their better half. Whether it was deliberate or not, at some point when you remember your past with him/her, you'd wish he/she comes back.

I bring you 5 sure ways you can make him/her rush back...lol. Funny but real. You know we are all humans, so to every funny things, we react to it. Below are the 5 tools to make him/her come back. Enjoy!

1) Go Out Classy:

When I said adios to my ex, there was absolutely NO derogatory language. Sure, I was upset and angry (and I made damn well that he knew that), but I also kept it PG-13 rated. Why? Well, for one, the minute you start throwing F-bombs all over the place (no matter if it’s in your regular vocabulary), it diminishes the effect of what you’re really trying to get across. Trust me, he’ll think better of you if you keep it clean.

2) De-friend Him on Facebook and Twitter:

Yes, it might seem harsh (especially if your ex doesn’t make a big deal out of social networking sites), but it’s even worse having to see whom he’s friends with now, or what his plans were last Saturday night. As for me, I not only de-friended my so-called ex, but I blocked him as well. We had so many mutual friends that even seeing him comment on their photos and statuses were enough to make me think about him way more than I wanted to (and trust me, I already was — a lot). Plus, the benefit of him not seeing you on his Facebook feed is that he’s going to wonder about you way more than if he had a portal into your everyday life.

3) Don’t Ask About Him/her:

I did my best to remain friends with my ex’s friends, and I don’t think it could have happened unless they were so adamant that I stay in their lives. But it mainly worked because I didn’t ask about my ex, and I made sure they didn’t talk to me about him. It was too painful to hear about what he was up to, and it also ensured that I was friends with those guys because I truly enjoyed their company, and not because they could fill me in on all the dirt.

Please click here for the rest- https://carryquick..com.ng

Just make money...... I will come back I promise

(1) (Reply)

my horrific one night stand.. / Hehehe! Some Babes Can Be Funny Sha Oo / When An Asia Man Try To Help Children In Needs But End Up Been Mocked (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.