Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,989 members, 7,799,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Futminna Pre-admission And Direct Entry Screening Exercise Is Out. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Futminna Pre-admission And Direct Entry Screening Exercise Is Out. (1393 Views)

Futminna Announces Screening Details For 2017/2018 Admission Exercise / AAUA Departmental Cut-off Mark For 2017/2018 Admission Exercise Is Finally Out / Unilorin Releases 2016/2017 Pre Admission Screening Exercise!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Futminna Pre-admission And Direct Entry Screening Exercise Is Out. by AfroMighty(m): 7:26am On Jul 16, 2016
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MINNA, NIGERIA Office of the Registrar 2016/2017 UNIVERSITY PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE This is to inform all candidates who have applied for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Minna, for the 2016/2017 academic session that the University’s Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE) will hold at the University Main Campus, Gidan Kwano, Minna, as follows: (i) UTME - Monday, 15th – Saturday, 20th August, 2016 (ii) Direct Entry - Monday, 5th – Wednesday, 7th September, 2016 Note: (i) UTME Candidates – The screening exercise will involve physical interaction and sighting of credentials only. (ii) DE Candidates –The screening exercise will be aptitude test conducted using Computer Based-Test (CBT) platform and sighting of credentials. REGISTRATION: • Registration for UTME candidates including those awaiting O’level results will commence on Monday, 18th July, 2016 and end midnight of Friday, 29th July, 2016. • Direct Entry candidates will register on Monday, 22nd August, 2016 to end midnight of Friday, 2nd September, 2016. • Candidates are advised to visit the FUT Minna website www.futminna.edu.ng for details on the procedure for on-line registration, requirements for the screening exercise and other general information. • Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of N1,500 for UTME and N2,000 for DE as University Processing Fee through Interswitch platform. ELIGIBILITY (i) Only UTME and DE candidates who selected Federal University of Technology, Minna are eligible for the screening exercise. (ii) UTME candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 180, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated on the University Website. - Click here for the 2016/2017 ADMISSION QUOTA/CUT-OFF (iii) All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English Language obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses. Any candidate who does not have these requirements is considered as an Awaiting Result (AR) candidate. Awaiting Result (AR) candidates should refer to (vi). In addition, Direct Entry candidates must possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma and/or Higher National Diploma levels or Merit at NCE level. (iv) UTME candidates who have met the minimum score of their chosen courses, but do not have the UTME or O’level subjects combination are eligible to change to any other course of which requirements are met by the candidates. (v) Only ‘O’ level result print-outs downloaded directly from the websites of the National Examining Bodies (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) or photocopies of original certificate(s) will be accepted for verification. (vi) Candidates awaiting results must upload their results and other credentials for screening not later than 15th September, 2016. They must also appear for screening on the scheduled date on their registration print out. All enquiries should be directed to the following: infoupase@futminna.edu.ng or call 09083075187 and 08028949142. Victoria N. Kolo (Mrs) REGISTRAR
Re: Futminna Pre-admission And Direct Entry Screening Exercise Is Out. by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 15, 2018
Mr AfroMighty, i plead with thee because thy son seeketh some answers of which thou hath in thy bossom.

What's the tuition fee for freshers plus and minus hostel fees?

What's the deadline for the school fees payment i.e can one resume just after paying the acceptance fee?

What course are currently studying?

How simple is the post utme?

How is the school environs and minna town in general?

Thank you sir.
Re: Futminna Pre-admission And Direct Entry Screening Exercise Is Out. by AfroMighty(m): 9:09am On Aug 15, 2018
IamTeen:
Mr AfroMighty, i plead with thee because thy son seeketh some answers of which thou hath in thy bossom.

What's the tuition fee for freshers plus and minus hostel fees?

What's the deadline for the school fees payment i.e can one resume just after paying the acceptance fee?

What course are currently studying?

How simple is the post utme?

How is the school environs and minna town in general?

Thank you sir.

*The tuition fee for freshers excluding acceptance fee (#20,000) is #61,450.
*Yes, you can resume school for lectures before paying the tuition fee.
*Am studying Food science and Technology. I will like to know the course you like studying too (If you like to tell me).
*It depends on your subject combination, but trust me the questions won't be too simple nor hard and try to dress corporate to avoid been embarrass by prof. uno e uno.
*The school environment is good and okay(both campus), but talking about bosso campus it's more lively than the main campus(use to live there) but I stay at Gidan kwano now(main campus)...
I wish you best of luck...
Re: Futminna Pre-admission And Direct Entry Screening Exercise Is Out. by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 15, 2018
AfroMighty:

*The tuition fee for freshers excluding acceptance fee (#20,000) is #61,450.
*Yes, you can resume school for lectures before paying the tuition fee.
*Am studying Food science and Technology. I will like to know the course you like studying too (If you like to tell me).
*It depends on your subject combination, but trust me the questions won't be too simple nor hard and try to dress corporate to avoid been embarrass by prof. uno e uno.
*The school environment is good and okay(both campus), but talking about bosso campus it's more lively than the main campus(use to live there) but I stay at Gidan kwano now(main campus)...
I wish you best of luck...
Thanks for the info sir. I'm applying for Comp. Engr. Do you stay at hostel? if yes, what's it like? (i mean the condition and the environ) and how much were you charged by the hostel manager?
Re: Futminna Pre-admission And Direct Entry Screening Exercise Is Out. by AfroMighty(m): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
IamTeen:
Thanks for the info sir. I'm applying for Comp. Engr. Do you stay at hostel? if yes, what's it like? (i mean the condition and the environ) and how much were you charged by the hostel manager?
I stay off campus (adama lodge). The school hostel is OK for the price and if you want to take the new ones that just got built recently it will cost you nothing less than #100,000 per session.
Re: Futminna Pre-admission And Direct Entry Screening Exercise Is Out. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
AfroMighty:

I stay off campus (adama lodge). The school hostel is OK for the price and if you want to take the new ones that just got built recently it will cost you nothing less than #100,000 per session.
100K? I dey mad? Thanks for the info.
Re: Futminna Pre-admission And Direct Entry Screening Exercise Is Out. by AfroMighty(m): 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
IamTeen:
100K? I dey mad? Thanks for the info.
But the old hostel #12,500
Re: Futminna Pre-admission And Direct Entry Screening Exercise Is Out. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2018
AfroMighty:
But the old hostel #12,500
I might consider that.

(1) (Reply)

Funaab Pg School Admission 2016/2017 / . / Who Has Info On UI PG Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.