Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,084 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:33 AM

The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) (42887 Views)

Nigerian Mother In U.S Navy And Her Son Reunite After 7 Months In Sea (Photos) / Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA / The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by photoshoot(m): 8:11am On Jul 16, 2016
1. You, when your mother says you’re going to the market with her.

The stress begins.

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by photoshoot(m): 8:12am On Jul 16, 2016
2. How she holds her purse when she is walking through the market:

Can’t risk it, abeg.

142 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by photoshoot(m): 8:13am On Jul 16, 2016
3. When she passes the first shop selling it N500 and walks 30 minutes to buy it for N490 from her customer.

Na wa

304 Likes 19 Shares

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 16, 2016
I know I'll love this post.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by photoshoot(m): 8:14am On Jul 16, 2016
4. When she starts pricing and you actually feel like she is cheating the seller.

Mummy, take it easy na.

334 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by photoshoot(m): 8:15am On Jul 16, 2016
5. You, after she successfully prices from N2000 down to N200.

Even though it took forever.

447 Likes 16 Shares

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by photoshoot(m): 8:17am On Jul 16, 2016
6. When your mother that said she just wanted to buy meat is now pricing lace.

How did we get here? embarassed

487 Likes 24 Shares

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by photoshoot(m): 8:18am On Jul 16, 2016
7. When people are still grabbing and shouting at you with your mother right there.

Hian! Do I look like the one with the money?

203 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by photoshoot(m): 8:19am On Jul 16, 2016
8. You, constantly trying to keep up with how fast she is walking

Chai! Slow down na.

283 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by photoshoot(m): 8:21am On Jul 16, 2016
9. When she sees one of her friends and they just stand there gisting.

Kuku kill me.

287 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by photoshoot(m): 8:22am On Jul 16, 2016
10. When your mum said you’d be done in an hour and you look at the time:

The lies.

201 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by Edwinmason(m): 8:23am On Jul 16, 2016
true
Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by photoshoot(m): 8:23am On Jul 16, 2016
11. When your mother leaves your hand in a crowd and you can’t find her again.

Hay God!

238 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by photoshoot(m): 8:24am On Jul 16, 2016
12. You, after making your 4th trip to the car to drop off what she bought.

I just can’t.

225 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 16, 2016
lol... Can relate well to this, can never follow my mom to market again. Uhhhhuuh. Pricing from #1000 to #80..mama una dey try o

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by photoshoot(m): 8:25am On Jul 16, 2016
13. Your hand, after you spend the whole day carrying her bag:

The struggle.

237 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by photoshoot(m): 8:27am On Jul 16, 2016
14. When you finally leave the market smelling like stockfish..

UGH!

Source: http://zikoko.com/list/mother-to-the-market/

165 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by photoshoot(m): 8:30am On Jul 16, 2016
kennygee:
I know I'll love this post.

Lol, you sure would wink

9 Likes

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by photoshoot(m): 8:31am On Jul 16, 2016
Subtlelad:
lol... Can relate well to this, can never follow my mom to market again. Uhhhhuuh. Pricing from #1000 to #80..mama una dey try o

Chai shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by 48noble(m): 8:35am On Jul 16, 2016
Dino never followed his mother to d market...Remi Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 16, 2016
"Click" like for ur mom.. "Share" for ur dad..

356 Likes 157 Shares

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by kellz0(m): 8:38am On Jul 16, 2016
i concure to this like mad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by DTalented(m): 8:40am On Jul 16, 2016
Nice one

But i never knew we have Nigerian Mother and Foriegn Mother.
Me no get Foreign mother o

3 Likes

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by Kingsasian(m): 8:45am On Jul 16, 2016
Most especially that no 6 &13...lol

1 Like

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by Yuneehk(f): 8:48am On Jul 16, 2016
LOL. Sweet mummy! This is really her cheesy

That number 13 eh, It's both your hands and legs 'cause you'll walk the length and breadth of the market with your legs of course, and carrying the bought goods with your hand. It's so not easy!

6 Likes

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by photoshoot(m): 8:50am On Jul 16, 2016
48noble:
Dino never followed his mother to d market...Remi Tinubu

Lol, what are you now insinuating tongue
Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by photoshoot(m): 8:51am On Jul 16, 2016
DTalented:
Nice one

But i never knew we have Nigerian Mother and Foriegn Mother.

Haha, foreign ones no get time for market now, supermart is available sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by photoshoot(m): 8:52am On Jul 16, 2016
Yuneehk:
LOL. Sweet mummy! This is really her cheesy

That number 13 eh, It's both your hands and legs 'cause you'll walk the length and breadth of the market with your legs of course, and carrying the bought goods with your hand. It's so not easy!

Lool grin
Compulsory weight lifting embarassed

7 Likes

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by 48noble(m): 9:03am On Jul 16, 2016
photoshoot:

Lol, what are you now insinuating tongue

He would ve learnt first hand anger management with his mother... wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by Julietcutie(f): 9:18am On Jul 16, 2016
lol

1 Like

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by papinx(m): 9:38am On Jul 16, 2016
grin
Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by photoshoot(m): 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
48noble:

He would ve learnt first hand anger management with his mother... wink

Lool, the impregnating issue right...
grin dino na lipsrsealed

Cc: lalasticlala cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued / I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman / Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.