Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) (67284 Views)

To love who you marry or to marry who you love. / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout / As Per Love, Who Will You Charm On This Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by marvelck: 9:00am On Jul 16, 2016
The One that loves you, or the one you love?

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by experimentist: 9:01am On Jul 16, 2016
G ish
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 16, 2016
undecided

272 Likes 17 Shares

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by unapapadeycraze: 9:06am On Jul 16, 2016
The one that loves you. Silly girls, they will go for the one that they love. If he starts treating them like trash they would say all men are the same.

256 Likes 15 Shares

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 16, 2016
grin the one that loves me oo.. But nobori loves me atm cry cry

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by niceguy7(m): 9:12am On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Buh u gat no profile pix.......

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

1 Like

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 16, 2016
niceguy7:

Buh u gat no profile pix.......

U dey blind? U don't see my pishure in my dp despite u have 4eyes angry shocked ?

Nawa for u oooo

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Dklef(m): 9:22am On Jul 16, 2016
i'd choose both. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by MzDesire(f): 9:24am On Jul 16, 2016
The one that loves me

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by keroxy(m): 9:50am On Jul 16, 2016
MzDesire:
The one that loves me
. Yhu get brain.
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by vivianbelema(f): 9:52am On Jul 16, 2016
The one that loves me biko

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 16, 2016
Eazzypizzy! wink

date the one I Love... and marry the one that loves me. cool

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by flamezyprinz(m): 9:56am On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:
hey how can u say that when am here?..are u pushing me away?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by SWITANN(f): 10:08am On Jul 16, 2016
the one DAT loves me...

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 16, 2016
gals and mumu be like

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 16, 2016
The one that loves me...
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Dfinex(f): 10:55am On Jul 16, 2016
it's easier said than done (for all those saying marry the one that loves me)...... all we can ask the good Lord is for him to give us a partner with whom the feelings will be mutual

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by yattybanana(m): 10:59am On Jul 16, 2016
Dfinex:
it's easier said than done (for all those saying marry the one that loves me)...... all we can ask the good Lord is for him to give us a partner with whom the feelings will be mutual
you nailed it babe

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Dfinex(f): 11:04am On Jul 16, 2016
yattybanana:
you nailed it babe
thank U dear. what more can i say..
U just need experience in things, to understand the rudiments.

10 Likes

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Fedayeen02: 11:18am On Jul 16, 2016
Dfinex:
Your words exude class. Keep it up. You are different hee

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Dfinex(f): 11:23am On Jul 16, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Your words exude class. Keep it up. You are different hee

thanks dear.
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:24am On Jul 16, 2016
Am cuming embarassed
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Fedayeen02: 11:24am On Jul 16, 2016
Dfinex:

thanks dear.
uwc. Do you really stay in Bayelsa?
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Dfinex(f): 11:25am On Jul 16, 2016
Fedayeen02:

yes please.
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 16, 2016
none angry

1 Like

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by AngelAhnie(f): 11:26am On Jul 16, 2016
Fedayeen02:
No, she's in imo cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Fedayeen02: 11:27am On Jul 16, 2016
Dfinex:

yes please.
Then the environment is having a great impact on your life. I've not check your older post so lemme hold my praise grin
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Fedayeen02: 11:28am On Jul 16, 2016
AngelAhnie:
No, she's in imo cheesy
who ask you grin monitoring spirit grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Dfinex(f): 11:28am On Jul 16, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Then the environment is having a great impact on your life. I've not check your older post so lemme hold my praise grin

*smiles *

1 Like

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by niceguy7(m): 11:30am On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:

U dey blind? U don't see my pishure in my dp despite u have 4eyes angry shocked ?

Nawa for u oooo

Cnt u tlk without abusing?? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by AngelAhnie(f): 11:30am On Jul 16, 2016
Fedayeen02:
who ask you grin monitoring spirit grin
I just want do small amebotongue We dey monitor each other

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

“I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.