Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

See Why Muslims Won't Stop Killing Innocent Souls - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Why Muslims Won't Stop Killing Innocent Souls (416 Views)

Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" / Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People / El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Why Muslims Won't Stop Killing Innocent Souls by greatjoshy(m): 10:06am On Jul 16, 2016
Koran 2:191 Slay unbelievers wherever you find them....

Koran 22:19 Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rod, boiling water, melt their skin and bellies.

Koran 8:12 Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur'an

Koran 9:5 When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them.

Now my question is, if all these verses are true, why do we blame Bokoharam and others killing Christians all around the world? I guess they are fulfilling ministry and obeying instructions.
If the foundation be broken, what can anybody do? Rom13:9-10 instructs me to love all, Christians and non-christians. No insults pls! Its not an insult, its only an insight!
Re: See Why Muslims Won't Stop Killing Innocent Souls by Temidayo9(m): 10:22am On Jul 16, 2016
Hnmnnnn . Wisdome is more profitable.
Re: See Why Muslims Won't Stop Killing Innocent Souls by SUPERPACK: 10:51am On Jul 16, 2016
greatjoshy:
Koran 2:191 Slay unbelievers wherever you find them....

Koran 22:19 Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rod, boiling water, melt their skin and bellies.

Koran 8:12 Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur'an

Koran 9:5 When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them.

Now my question is, if all these verses are true, why do we blame Bokoharam and others killing Christians all around the world? I guess they are fulfilling ministry and obeying instructions.
If the foundation be broken, what can anybody do? Rom13:9-10 instructs me to love all, Christians and non-christians. No insults pls! Its not an insult, its only an insight!
if all the violent scriptures in the old testament is true, why are christians and judaists not violent again as was attainable in the past.
No religion is violent, the follower are.

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Photo Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya And His Family / My Damaged Car Bumper / Basis Of Islamic Belief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.