Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business (53998 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by AdoraAmadi: 10:35am On Jul 16, 2016
Tonia's mum got her through University through her petty business.

The young lady shared the moving pic and said:

"I'm a product of Sacrifice, Focus, Patience, and Perseverance. Mum Sacrificed all to get me Educated.
I remained Focused, even when confronted by temptations.
I stayed PATIENT when all was going downhill.
And finally PERSEVERANCE made me stood and passed the Test of time throughout my 4 years!
‪#‎GratefulChild‬ #‪#‎ProudMum‬#omoiyaoniMOSA

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/mum-sacrificed-all-to-get-me-educated.html

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Omotayor123(f): 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
Akara And Dundun..... Yummy grin grin

BTW, at topic :* Datz the power of a Woman. I pray she eat the fruit of her labor.
Corper Tonia! You too should hard to repay her efforts. wink

The person below me....lipsrsealed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by tosyne2much(m): 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
Eeeehyah !! There's no other love like a mother's love for her own child

To all graduates and students on Nairaland, I pray that your parents will eat the fruit of their labour over you. No matter the ugly situation you're facing, God will surely make you a source of blessing to those who have looked down on you.

If you believe, you know what to click

169 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Tsongz(f): 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
Our jewel
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by flyca: 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
#Gratefulchild kiss

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by FCTumunze: 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
sad sad
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by RGem(f): 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
Nothing can be compared to the love of a mother.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by OmoNwa: 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
Mothers are the best

1 Like

Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by 3pointz(m): 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
Impressive
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by crunchyg: 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
Good mother

1 Like

Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by dayleke: 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
Lovely,
May she live long enough to enjoy the fruits of her Labor,Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by tall2ce(m): 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
if na some people they won't be proud to showcase their mum despite her business. I salute the corpers love for her mum

11 Likes

Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by anselm791(m): 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
I for believe am, if she's ugly

4 Likes

Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by maxwell767(m): 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
grin
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
there are so many gurlz out there who can't even take solace in the petty business their momma is involved in rather they would lie about what their parents job. I so much respect this lady for doing this, she ain't living a life of pretence...
how many of such gurlz in Nigeria even here on NL can do such

5 Likes

Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by LuckyLadolce(m): 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
Great mum
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
So beautiful! Both the mum and her deed

Meanwhile, is that fried potato and puff puff I see shocked shocked

Choi! This just made me hungry.!

2 Likes

Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Ptoocool(m): 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
Wetin she graduate with?

That's all that matters, not THIS pix..

4 Likes

Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by cutechi(f): 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
Mother's love....... God bless all our mothers.
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by MrRhymes101(m): 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
God give her a good job to upgrade her mum...Amen

Don't like my post, I'm ugly
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
I love both DAD and MUM, but loves MUM more.
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Sicozone(m): 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
God bless all the mothers all over the world. Iyaniwura

1 Like

Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by steffans(m): 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
May God bless the mother...

Where is the father?
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by lwise(m): 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
Loves this.
Be proud of your mum no matter what.
For not flushing you down the toilet is enough reason.
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
Mothers are heroes. My mama own na chalk she use train me finish Ph.D.

17 Likes

Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by momodub: 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
Sweet mother
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by bamirotola: 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
I see a good wife and mother in the making.... will you marry me...#lovestuck... unlike some girls, that will be forming british english or avoid public appear with em mum in d public..... I celebrate you my lady

3 Likes

Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by 01Mysticdon(m): 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
Mother's love no get part 2 kiss
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Escodeb(m): 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
Lovely daughter and one of the best mum in the world

1 Like

Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
I'll believe if she's still a virgin.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment / Corper In Bum Short Khaki And Boot / Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.