Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,866 members, 7,806,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** (4123 Views)

Top Best Websites To Download Android Games In 2018 / Sefan.ru – Android Games, Sefan.ru MP3 & MP4 Music / 20 Best Offline Android Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by Darkseid(m): 7:54am On Jul 02, 2017
Ssholly:

Thanks
you're welcome.
Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by proffnico(m): 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
fredrick845:
Requirements: 1.any Android device). 2. Root access. 3. PC running windows. 4. Dualshock 3(Sixaxis) controller. 5. MiniUSB-to-USB cable. Included with Playstation 3. 6. Sixaxis Compatibility Checker from Google Play 7. Sixaxis Controller from Google Play 8. SixaxisPairTool Step-by-Step Tutorial: 1. Open Sixaxis Compatibility Checker. 2. You'll get a message, press OK. 3. Now press Start. The app will ask for Superuser permissions, Grant them. 3*. If your device is supported, you will get a message telling you that "Your device appears to be supported." 4a. If you did not get that message, you are probably feeling like a looser. It doesn't matter now. Just close this tab and go read another thread. Just don't create a new thread asking why it is not supported. Don't. 4b. Otherwise, if you got that message, Congratulations!!!(*fireworks, kisses, Facebook updates, Happy New Years and such*) Your device is supported. Just press OK, then Stop, and finally close this app. You can also uninstall it, it's no longer usable to you. You may now continue to step 5. *Get your arse on your Windows PC* 5. Install the SixaxisPairTool. It is said that you better have connected your Controller connected to your PC while installing this software. It's not required though. 6. You'll get some windows open that are going to install the Microsoft Visual Studio 2010. Follow the steps and finish the installation. 6'*. If you got an error while installing the MVS 2010, it is possible that you have a newer version installed. Just click Close. 6**. It is likely you will get the same error twice because the app is trying to install the 64bit version of MVS 2010. Just click Close. 7. Once the installation is over. Click the Windows Start button. And do a search for "SixaxisPairTool". Or you can just go to the installation folder to find the app. By default the directory of the folder is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SixaxisPairTool" for 64bit Windows and "C: \Program Files\SixaxisPairTool" for 32bit. Do not start the application yet. 8. OK, now start the application as Admin(Right click on the app>Run as Administrator) and press Yes on the administrator pop-up. 9. The app will open. 10. Connect your Controller now. If you had it already connected don't do it again. It will just be funny. 10*. The application will Install the drivers for your controller. Once it's done, you will see something like this(*image below): 11. Leave this window open and get your Android device on your hands. 12. Open the Sixaxis Controller application that you previously got from Play Store(or from anywhere else). 12*. You will get a message telling you to enable the Sixaxis Controller in Language & Keyboard settings, press Yes and go enable it. Now get back on the app. 13. Click Start. 13*. The application will ask for Root permissions, Grant them. 14. You will get a "Local Bluetooth Adress" at the bottom of the application. Mine is 22:12:3C:83 7:65 so I'll use this. 15. Now get on your computer. 16. On the Sixaxis Pair Tool application. You will see an empty box. On this box write the Local Bluetooth Adress that is shown on the Sixaxis Controller app on your Android. 17. Once you are done writing click Update. You will see that the Master Adress it's updated to what you have wrote, specifically, it's updated to what the app on your Android show up. 18. Now unplug the controller from your PC and throw the cable to your bed or couch, you won't need this anymore. 19. Press the PS button on your controller and get to your Android to see what happens. 20. Congrats, your Dualshock 3 is now connected to your Android device. 21. Now you can configure it in it's IME settings. Sorry will send the screen shot later
So it cannot work for unrooted phones
Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by Darkseid(m): 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ssholly:

Pls can ya explain how ya got it from aliexpress and the amount. Thanks
Download AliExpress app, search for what you want to buy, enter your correct shipping address and then pay with your​ debit card.
Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by Darkseid(m): 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ssholly:

Pls home button on the phone or where?
I meant the home button on the gamepad.
Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by mikkybellami(m): 7:38am On Jul 05, 2017
Darkseid:
I have only tried it with bluetooth. It works on android, iOS and PC. I charge mine like once in two weeks no matter how I use it. The battery is very good.
Abeg how you take Connect your t3 gamepad with pc cos my always ask of connection password
Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by Darkseid(m): 7:46am On Jul 05, 2017
mikkybellami:

Abeg how you take Connect your t3 gamepad with pc cos my always ask of connection password
The password for all Bluetooth devices is always 0000. I think that should work.
Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by mikkybellami(m): 7:52am On Jul 05, 2017
Darkseid:
The password for all Bluetooth devices is always 0000. I think that should work.
I mean the pc ask me to press the password on the gampad and that's not possible
Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by Darkseid(m): 10:00am On Jul 05, 2017
mikkybellami:

I mean the pc ask me to press the password on the gampad and that's not possible
I really don't know about that one. Mine didn't request for any password.
Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by mikkybellami(m): 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
Darkseid:
I really don't know about that one. Mine didn't request for any password.
Are you using tetrios t3?
If yes how did you connect it to pc?
Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by Darkseid(m): 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
mikkybellami:

Are you using tetrios t3?
If yes how did you connect it to pc?
yeah that's what I use. To pair it with PC, hold the middle button till the light starts flashing very fast then search for a new bluetooth device on the PC.
Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by mikkybellami(m): 6:47am On Jul 06, 2017
Darkseid:
yeah that's what I use. To pair it with PC, hold the middle button till the light starts flashing very fast then search for a new bluetooth device on the PC.
Can you give your whatsapp contact bro? So that i can chat with you?
Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by nathdim: 7:08am On Jul 06, 2017
Where can I get something like these
Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by Darkseid(m): 10:15am On Jul 06, 2017
nathdim:
does it work on iOS
I've not tried it before but I think it works.
Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by Darkseid(m): 10:15am On Jul 06, 2017
mikkybellami:

Can you give your whatsapp contact bro? So that i can chat with you?
Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by Ennyholar: 10:23am On Jul 06, 2017
Played on Camon CX via OTG game pad
Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by porkish1(m): 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
Darkseid:
It is called Terios T3. It works perfectly with PPSSPP.
can the game pad play with non mulit touch android.
Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by Darkseid(m): 2:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
porkish1:
can the game pad play with non mulit touch android.

It should but I think the requirement is Android 4.2+
Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by porkish1(m): 2:10am On Sep 15, 2017
Darkseid:
It should but I think the requirement is Android 4.2+
thanks bro
Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by Darkseid(m): 6:23am On Sep 15, 2017
porkish1:
thanks bro
you're welcome.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno Spark K7 / See Pictures Of This New Phone That You Can Use For 3 Days Without Charging / How To Activate Airtel Free Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.