Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

UK Dailymail Used Amara Ajuzie's Photo As One Of Those Missing In Nice Attack - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Dailymail Used Amara Ajuzie's Photo As One Of Those Missing In Nice Attack (50225 Views)

Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk / Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk / £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Dailymail Used Amara Ajuzie's Photo As One Of Those Missing In Nice Attack by Chuksyno(m): 3:07am On Jul 17, 2016
Sue them for damages immediately and you could be a millionaire..
Re: UK Dailymail Used Amara Ajuzie's Photo As One Of Those Missing In Nice Attack by Origin(f): 3:38am On Jul 17, 2016
Responsible journalism is putting your name on the pieces you write.
Confirmed news with evidence and take the credit for it.

The power of the misuse of the pen.
Re: UK Dailymail Used Amara Ajuzie's Photo As One Of Those Missing In Nice Attack by Ladycloud(f): 3:50am On Jul 17, 2016
DIFY20:
chai igbo gals are dame beautiful walahii embarassed kiss
yes [color=#000099][/color]
Re: UK Dailymail Used Amara Ajuzie's Photo As One Of Those Missing In Nice Attack by MayorofLagos(m): 6:01am On Jul 17, 2016
This girl no get sense. She just missed opportunity to cash millions of dollars in payout from terrorism insurance.

Someone tell Amara to contact me so we can discuss. What kind of nonsense is this...are you sure this girl is Nigerian
Re: UK Dailymail Used Amara Ajuzie's Photo As One Of Those Missing In Nice Attack by Harbeeorlar(m): 6:22am On Jul 17, 2016
This could have make her richer with a law suit #MyOpinion
Re: UK Dailymail Used Amara Ajuzie's Photo As One Of Those Missing In Nice Attack by Abeos(m): 7:16am On Jul 17, 2016
Checking the picture posted on daily mail and that her picture, it's not the same although they look alike, but checking the braids which is different unleas maybe both are different pictures
Re: UK Dailymail Used Amara Ajuzie's Photo As One Of Those Missing In Nice Attack by EzeNri(m): 7:22am On Jul 17, 2016
In all facets of life we represent. Beauty made in Heaven. Haters can hug their brown roof, we don't care.
Re: UK Dailymail Used Amara Ajuzie's Photo As One Of Those Missing In Nice Attack by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 17, 2016
Jakumo:

She looks good, and that is all that matters for 99.9% of red-blooded men.

Let God fight His or Her own moral battles without the help of bogus preachers.
so if she's trying to convert a womanizer, you'll advocate for her to dress like this
Imagine how many atheist is shaking their head at your post
Reason y they'll never accept there's a God in heaven because of people like you that represent him on earth
-red blooded my foot
Re: UK Dailymail Used Amara Ajuzie's Photo As One Of Those Missing In Nice Attack by charlove(m): 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
after dropping all these plenty beautiful pics
she for drop fone numba too
make we confirm weda she actually dey alive!
Re: UK Dailymail Used Amara Ajuzie's Photo As One Of Those Missing In Nice Attack by MurderX: 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
They are not the same persons, she obviously cant sue anybody because she knows its just a silly prank and why posting several pictures of herself? Cheap publicity. She should post the exact original picture to affirm her claim.
Re: UK Dailymail Used Amara Ajuzie's Photo As One Of Those Missing In Nice Attack by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ontarget:

Mtcheew. You think you just made sense?
Speaking up to call their attention to it is NOT the issue. The issue is the crude way she did it saying that Dailymail is WISHING her death just because a mistake was made. How does that shit sound to you?

Firstly, u didn't answer my question about if you will keep mute if it were you...
Secondly, a stupid journalist who made that kind of mistake should be called out in a worse way.

If you're a journalist, you can make that kind of mistake and tell the world it was a mistake
Re: UK Dailymail Used Amara Ajuzie's Photo As One Of Those Missing In Nice Attack by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Firstly, u didn't answer my question about if you will keep mute if it were you...
Secondly, a stupid journalist who made that kind of mistake should be called out in a worse way.

If you're a journalist, you can make that kind of mistake and tell the world it was a mistake
You really have nothing to say. Go and rest.
Re: UK Dailymail Used Amara Ajuzie's Photo As One Of Those Missing In Nice Attack by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ontarget:

You really have nothing to say. Go and rest.

Ode ... When it happens to you, just keep mute and let ur family and friends who saw the news believe that you were really involved in such accident just because u don't want to blame he journalist for his silly mistake...
Mumu

1 Like

Re: UK Dailymail Used Amara Ajuzie's Photo As One Of Those Missing In Nice Attack by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Ode ... When it happens to you, just keep mute and let ur family and friends who saw the news believe that you were really involved in such accident just because u don't want to blame he journalist for his silly mistake...
Mumu
I don't waste energy on dumb fellows. If you are too dull to understand my first response to you then let me be.
Re: UK Dailymail Used Amara Ajuzie's Photo As One Of Those Missing In Nice Attack by fexyrich(m): 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
Which kind Miami water be Di's...igbo girls are the most beautiful girls in naija I swear.chai!!!God give me Di's kind beauty as a wife and pls bless mwith all the good things o life to take care of her and with the energy to satisfy her in every way...kai!!! Hold me ooo..I go love oooo!!! kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abacha Loot Is Too Huge For Us To Handle – World Bank / Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) / FG To Matawalle: We Own The Gold Deposits In Zamfara- PICTURES & VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.