Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,156 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:57 AM

How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking (20556 Views)

Gionee S6s 32GB With Original Charger Or Swap With Iphone 6s / How To Prevent Your Charger/headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking / Which Is More Important: Wall Charger Or USB Cord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by HRich(m): 10:32am On Jul 28, 2016
rhektor:

Check that here www.google.com.ng
Blockhead grin angry grin grin grin cheesy grin
Open Head

1 Like

Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by femi4: 10:34am On Jul 28, 2016
joey150:

Perhaps if you have used your obsolete common sense...you would have told me how
Go figure ... You have a brain, use it!
Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by rhektor(m): 10:36am On Jul 28, 2016
HRich:
Open Head

Bros so ẹ pain you

Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by Abee79(m): 10:43am On Jul 28, 2016
joey150:
stfu if you cant answer.

Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by HRich(m): 11:01am On Jul 28, 2016
rhektor:

Bros so ẹ pain you
never bro. E no pain me.
Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by rhektor(m): 11:05am On Jul 28, 2016
HRich:
never bro. E no pain me.

Ok
Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by oladipo322(m): 11:08am On Jul 28, 2016
smithsydny:
no pic of how to put the string
can't u see d pix, beta still get a torchlight
Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by okonja(m): 12:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
smithsydny:

Use your head angry
Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by vickzie(m): 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
visit LIFEHACKS on youtube and make your life easy
Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by dadaijboy: 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
Cool
Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
smithsydny:
God bless this genius... So much dullards here
Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
Why them no put am from company weh make am...Nigeria and refurbishment are like bread and butter
Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by Danfuster(m): 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
joey150:
This hack dey very inconclusive. How do i wrap the spring on the usb wire? It certainly cant pass through any of the usb heads.. O.p go and check well from wherever you copied this thing from

just start from the tip of the print from where it was been curled up, easy like your inserting a key in a key ring, just keep going till the whole spring wraps the cord.. Hope this helps.

In other news, don't cast out that your Jean which zip won't stop up away, just put a key ring in the zipper pulley, zip up and hang the ring on the Jean button then you button. No Jupiter can ever bring down that zip

3 Likes

Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by Dbrainiac1(m): 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
nze4al:
Are you tired of buying new chargers or headphones for your phone? Then check out this useful hack for preventing your smartphone charger, headphones, and other cords from fraying or breaking, causing them to stop working on your phone.

From my experience, I discovered that most cables are able to twist and break while kept untouched in the bag or when used roughly. After going through my share of expensive cables with self-destructing powers, I became extremely careful of how I stored and used them. Yet, I still managed to bust these cables every few months.

And then I realized this simple trick using the spring from old ballpoint pen as support to my weak charger cables and headphones to give them more life and prevents it from bending.

How is it done?

How to prevent your charger or headphones from bending too much and breaking

▪Just grab the spring out from any of your old ballpoint pen

▪Then stretch it and wrap it around the part of the cord that tends to bend, and it’lll keep it straight forever

▪This will stop it from wearing down over years.

That's all! Very simple, easy and straightforward hack your not aware of, works like magic. I hope you find it useful, if you do please take your time to share with others.

Source: http://www.techclosed.com/2016/07/15/how-to-prevent-your-charger-or-headphones-from-bending-too-much-and-break/

Cc: Lalasticlala
Mine is already bent and broken, how do I fix it?
Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by kossyablaze(m): 3:09am On Jul 29, 2016
Passiond go sleep o. Y u awake by this time na
Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by Had1zasaf: 10:32am On Jul 30, 2016
Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by oluwadaemilola: 11:46am On Jul 30, 2016
lool [quote author=MICHEALADEX post=47968438]Why them no put am from company weh make am...Nigeria and refurbishment are like bread and butter
Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by nekta(m): 12:34pm On May 15, 2017
joey150:
This hack dey very inconclusive. How do i wrap the spring on the usb wire? It certainly cant pass through any of the usb heads.. O.p go and check well from wherever you copied this thing from
do am the way dem de do key holder find the end turn am round small small you go get am....thank me later

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? / Tecno Tab N93 Specification And Features / GLO Glo Campus Booster: New Tariff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.