Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,725 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Fmr. President Goodluck Jonathan Visited Tony Anenih And This Was What Happened - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fmr. President Goodluck Jonathan Visited Tony Anenih And This Was What Happened (4910 Views)

Obituary Of Eugene Anenih, Tony Anenih's Son (Photo) / Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters / Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fmr. President Goodluck Jonathan Visited Tony Anenih And This Was What Happened by PlayerMeji: 1:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
Fmr. President Goodluck Jonathan visited PDP BOT Chairman, Tony Anenih last week at his Asokoro residence and after his visit, he gave the security detail of the former PDP BOT Chairman, Tony Anenih, N100,000 to be shared among them, immediately, Mr. Jonathan stepped inside his car, Tony Anenih told his son to collect the N100,000 from the policemen and pocketed it.

My questions are...is it right for one person to have security attache numbering SIXTEEN in this dispensation
these policemen are paid a paltry N10000 per month and made to secure the wife also.
with the current position of the Nigerian security, where one policeman is attached to three hundred Nigerian citizens, is this Buhari government really bent on the protection of the lives of 'ordinary' Nigerians like it says it does?
the wife of the fmr. PDP BOT Chairman is a judge of the Nigerian High Court, level 12 and has 2 policemen on her detail and the man also attached 6 policemen running different shifts to her, isn't this kind of security system a waste of the common man's taxes Imagine the numbers of guns that are sent to protect just one family, while over 4000 families are left to their own fate!

As a former Area Commander of Police, Tony Anenih constitutionally has the rights to NOT more than 2 policemen to keep his watch, but here is a system whereby people can now withdraw policemen who are duty-bound to protect the lives and properties of over 4000 taxpayers just to protect one family; what is left to protect the common man Are we not left to our fate or 'FAITHs'?

What exactly are the IG, DIGs and the AIGs doing? Is this how the country will be run?

As a Nigerian, Let us all stand up against this kind of aristocratic system and demand equality within the government.

No man deserves to deprive another of security talk more of 4000 persons!!!

cc:
lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fmr. President Goodluck Jonathan Visited Tony Anenih And This Was What Happened by madridguy(m): 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ok
Re: Fmr. President Goodluck Jonathan Visited Tony Anenih And This Was What Happened by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
a True Democrat. I hail thee.
Re: Fmr. President Goodluck Jonathan Visited Tony Anenih And This Was What Happened by einst3in: 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
So with all the noise the new IG made that non essential security details be withdrawn, they are still there.
Re: Fmr. President Goodluck Jonathan Visited Tony Anenih And This Was What Happened by PlayerMeji: 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
uupgrade:
a True Democrat. I hail thee.

Things like this only happen in our country Nigeria.

We need to be able to able to stop this madness!!

When do we get the security we need if we are consistently denied of the services of those that should give it to us??
Re: Fmr. President Goodluck Jonathan Visited Tony Anenih And This Was What Happened by BossKratos: 1:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
sad

Steal lots of government money and get security! Work hard for your money and secure yourself?

Only in naija!
Re: Fmr. President Goodluck Jonathan Visited Tony Anenih And This Was What Happened by lordcabasa(m): 1:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
Change
Re: Fmr. President Goodluck Jonathan Visited Tony Anenih And This Was What Happened by PlayerMeji: 1:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
einst3in:
So with all the noise the new IG made that non essential security details be withdrawn, they are still there.

that is the true state of our democracy for you.

After all is said and done, much is said than done!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fmr. President Goodluck Jonathan Visited Tony Anenih And This Was What Happened by PlayerMeji: 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
lordcabasa:
Change

This current CHANGE is the most ruthless so far.

This is just a replica of George Orwell's classic 'ANIMAL FARM'

The laws don't apply to everyone!

1 Like

Re: Fmr. President Goodluck Jonathan Visited Tony Anenih And This Was What Happened by legendte(m): 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
So APC is not tired of propaganda?
Dead on arrival. Edo is PDP. POI is the man
Re: Fmr. President Goodluck Jonathan Visited Tony Anenih And This Was What Happened by PlayerMeji: 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
BossKratos:
sad

Steal lots of government money and get security! Work hard for your money and secure yourself?

Only in naija!

These sets of people will still go for electioneering and hold the MIC to say 'We want people to vote for us so that we would provide SECURITY and basic amenities...'

Just imagine if all our aristocrats secure police officers to guard them, do you think there would be one more policeman to protect people
Re: Fmr. President Goodluck Jonathan Visited Tony Anenih And This Was What Happened by PlayerMeji: 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
legendte:
So APC is not tired of propaganda?

Dead on arrival. Edo is PDP.
POI is the man

My brother, this is no form of APC or PDP rivalry talk that you are used to.

What I am saying here is the unnecessary deployments of security officers to the service of just 'ONE' person.

I am neither APC nor PDP.

So get the sand off your head

2 Likes

Re: Fmr. President Goodluck Jonathan Visited Tony Anenih And This Was What Happened by legendte(m): 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
PlayerMeji:

My brother, this is no form of APC or PDP rivalry talk that you are used to.

What I am saying here is the unnecessary deployments of security officers to the service of just 'ONE' person.

I am neither APC nor PDP.

So get the sand off your head
Preach to the zombies. Who told you about this? where you there? Why GEJ and Aneni? Why this period of campaign?
I wonder what would be the line of propaganda this time. is it CHANGE (who to who) or CONTINUITY (to keep the mediocre work going)

EDO IS FOR PDP.

POI is the man.
Re: Fmr. President Goodluck Jonathan Visited Tony Anenih And This Was What Happened by mazichika: 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
Op,your lies will never save APC in Edo state.
Re: Fmr. President Goodluck Jonathan Visited Tony Anenih And This Was What Happened by PlayerMeji: 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
legendte:

Preach to the zombies. Who told you about this? where you there? Why GEJ and Aneni? Why this period of campaign?
I wonder what would be the line of propaganda this time. is it CHANGE (who to who) or CONTINUITY (to keep the mediocre work going)

EDO IS FOR PDP.

POI is the man.

You see your life??

Like I told you earlier, I dont belong to either of both parties.

FYI, I was there and that is why I have this information.

This is no form of propaganda...I am not trying to gain cheap points for whoever is contesting in EDO state or the like. In fact, I am not from Edo state and do not have anything to do there.

Why do we hid behind political affiliations to allow sentiments becloud our rightful judgement??

1 Like

Re: Fmr. President Goodluck Jonathan Visited Tony Anenih And This Was What Happened by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
Baba go straight to the point, na d money dy pain you...
Re: Fmr. President Goodluck Jonathan Visited Tony Anenih And This Was What Happened by PlayerMeji: 2:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
mazichika:
Op,your lies will never save APC in Edo state.

This is what the government has turned Nigerian youths to.... Either you are an APCroid or PDProid.

Thankfully, my eyes are too wide open to know that neither of them have anything to offer.

How many of their kids have died fighting for any political party

1 Like

Re: Fmr. President Goodluck Jonathan Visited Tony Anenih And This Was What Happened by PlayerMeji: 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
olatunji21:
Baba go straight to the point, na d money dy pain you...

Brother

I pray you will not find yourself in this kind of nonsense.

People who are pained are pained, my pain is what I have expressed.
Re: Fmr. President Goodluck Jonathan Visited Tony Anenih And This Was What Happened by gebest: 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
noted for action please.
Re: Fmr. President Goodluck Jonathan Visited Tony Anenih And This Was What Happened by royallord1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
PlayerMeji:
Fmr. President Goodluck Jonathan visited PDP BOT Chairman, Tony Anenih last week at his Asokoro residence and after his visit, he gave the security detail of the former PDP BOT Chairman, Tony Anenih, N100,000 to be shared among them, immediately, Mr. Jonathan stepped inside his car, Tony Anenih told his son to collect the N100,000 from the policemen and pocketed it.

My questions are...is it right for one person to have security attache numbering SIXTEEN in this dispensation
these policemen are paid a paltry N10000 per month and made to secure the wife also.
with the current position of the Nigerian security, where one policeman is attached to three hundred Nigerian citizens, is this Buhari government really bent on the protection of the lives of 'ordinary' Nigerians like it says it does?
the wife of the fmr. PDP BOT Chairman is a judge of the Nigerian High Court, level 12 and has 2 policemen on her detail and the man also attached 6 policemen running different shifts to her, isn't this kind of security system a waste of the common man's taxes Imagine the numbers of guns that are sent to protect just one family, while over 4000 families are left to their own fate!

As a former Area Commander of Police, Tony Anenih constitutionally has the rights to NOT more than 2 policemen to keep his watch, but here is a system whereby people can now withdraw policemen who are duty-bound to protect the lives and properties of over 4000 taxpayers just to protect one family; what is left to protect the common man Are we not left to our fate or 'FAITHs'?

What exactly are the IG, DIGs and the AIGs doing? Is this how the country will be run?

As a Nigerian, Let us all stand up against this kind of aristocratic system and demand equality within the government.

No man deserves to deprive another of security talk more of 4000 persons!!!

cc:
lalasticlala

u see young man u are indeed the one with a clouded mindset/judgement...
tony anehni has been in edo state for last 2weeks...
non d less...dis is a man who regularly give out financies to his boys...
it is a pure lie for u to say police earn #10000 ordinary this police guy pay heavily to loby to be assigned to a top politician cause they are placed on a salary different and 10times better dan what the govt pays.....if truly you where there as u claim and it truly happened as u said... its obvious you where either a garbage collector cause u spill to much trash from ur mouth or some sort of low life. no person of there status would stoop low to say such because u would know better.... go get a life.. even today he was live on tv

1 Like

Re: Fmr. President Goodluck Jonathan Visited Tony Anenih And This Was What Happened by SuperSuave(m): 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
undecided
Re: Fmr. President Goodluck Jonathan Visited Tony Anenih And This Was What Happened by iokpebholo: 6:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
Oh hope u go remember pray for forgiveness tomorrow for church cos this ur lie no get part two
Re: Fmr. President Goodluck Jonathan Visited Tony Anenih And This Was What Happened by PlayerMeji: 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
royallord1:

u see young man u are indeed the one with a clouded mindset/judgement...
tony anehni has been in edo state for last 2weeks...
non d less...dis is a man who regularly give out financies to his boys...
it is a pure lie for u to say police earn #10000 ordinary this police guy pay heavily to loby to be assigned to a top politician cause they are placed on a salary different and 10times better dan what the govt pays.....if truly you where there as u claim and it truly happened as u said... its obvious you where either a garbage collector cause u spill to much trash from ur mouth or some sort of low life. no person of there status would stoop low to say such because u would know better.... go get a life.. even today he was live on tv

Initially, I was indeed saddened by your remarks but I took up courage in the fact that you intentionally decided to derail the trails of this post by your show of 'oversabi-esm'.

Tony Anenih has not been in Benin for two weeks my friend, he left on Thursday evening for Benin and that is just 3 days ago.

So to say, you saw him live on TV today is not news.

Now to wash your eyes clean from the dirt that so seem to becloud them, these so-called politicians pay a paltry fee for the extra-protection they get. I believe you are not anywhere near Abuja from what I deduced in your post, that is why 'All that glitters is GOLD' to you

If you read what questions I asked, you will infer that one of my submissions was 'Why will one family be assigned over 16 police officers to guard them, while other Nigerians are left on the curb?'

To banter words with narrow-minded fools isn't one of the trades I have learnt online.

I will leave you to stew in your own stupidity....Droid!!!

3 Likes

Re: Fmr. President Goodluck Jonathan Visited Tony Anenih And This Was What Happened by PlayerMeji: 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
iokpebholo:
Oh hope u go remember pray for forgiveness tomorrow for church cos this ur lie no get part two

This is how the truth remains an orphan until falsehood dies.
Re: Fmr. President Goodluck Jonathan Visited Tony Anenih And This Was What Happened by otukpo(f): 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
I smell lies @ op.

No policeman earns 10,000 naira as monthly salary.
Re: Fmr. President Goodluck Jonathan Visited Tony Anenih And This Was What Happened by milky3(f): 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
I don't even know who to believe in this story. is this news genuine
Re: Fmr. President Goodluck Jonathan Visited Tony Anenih And This Was What Happened by Oksman(m): 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
PlayerMeji:

You see your life??

Like I told you earlier, I dont belong to either of both parties.

FYI, I was there and that is why I have this information.

This is no form of propaganda...I am not trying to gain cheap points for whoever is contesting in EDO state or the like. In fact, I am not from Edo state and do not have anything to do there.

Why do we hid behind political affiliations to allow sentiments becloud our rightful judgement??

First mr op your thread is fraught with lies,
1. policemen are not paid #
2. you are a pdp member thats why you were there don't tell us you are appolitical
3. if you were part of the anenih's detail (of which i strongly suspect you are) you have just smeared the the man reputation which is not good, so stop telling us about un proposal of 1 policeman for 300 citizen, you are rather angry that the cheif took the cash away from you peope period!
Re: Fmr. President Goodluck Jonathan Visited Tony Anenih And This Was What Happened by PlayerMeji: 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
Oksman:

First mr op your thread is fraught with lies,
1. policemen are not paid #
2. you are a pdp member thats why you were there don't tell us you are appolitical
3. if you were part of the anenih's detail (of which i strongly suspect you are) you have just smeared the the man reputation which is not good, so stop telling us about un proposal of 1 policeman for 300 citizen, you are rather angry that the cheif took the cash away from you peope period!

I am maniacally bewildered by the torrent of denials and ignorance from people who sit behind the comforts of cushioned chairs and 'AC'ed rooms who come online to say things they don’t know.

1. Police men are paid N10,000 for their services in securing the lives of our so-called elites. If u don't know, kindly ask.

2. I don't belong to any party but was fortunate enough to be in the company of someone who went to see him.

3. I am not part of the Anenih details so I don't have anything to cry over like you wrongfully thought.

4. I believe we are all Nigerians and should get fairness for all. If you don't know, there are not more than 500000 policemen in service and we are more than 150000000, so do the calculations and tell me how many policemen should protect how many citizens. If 16 such persons are withdrawn to protect just one family, tell me if we aren't left to our fate?

5. Reputation or no reputation, when has taking what rightfully belong to others stopped being a sin, even if it happened to the police we all hate to love?

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapped Bagudu Hirse Regains Freedom / Plateau State Local Government Elections Holds Today / Must Watch:bokoharam Members Celebrating Easter Dancing Tesumole By Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.